Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why was @idkwattodowithlife banned?

commander_zoidberg said:
The British empire would never have toppled Saddam. He just would have been made to pledge fealty to the queen or they would have killed him and found one of his henchmen who would.

Come on mate, British invaded the Middle East for oil, they divided Muslims lands and put puppets in place in such way to ensure conflict and chaos for decades. Then they sent the Jews in Palestine. How more evil can you get? Besides no Muslim would swear fealty to an old reptilian Jew hag.

Bushladen008 said:
Come on mate, British invaded the Middle East for oil, they divided Muslims lands and put puppets in place in such way to ensure conflict and chaos for decades. Then they sent the Jews in Palestine. How more evil can you get? Besides no Muslim would swear fealty to an old reptilian Jew hag.

The British wanted oil. Why would they purposefully create conflict which would disrupt global oil prices? Chaos is inherent to the middle east and Muslims. If it wasn't for the great Satan and Israel Muslims would be at each others throats over who has the right idea about Mohamed's successor  lot more than they already are. Its only a matter of time before there is a nuclear war between KSA and Iran.

Saddam would have got on his knees and sucked cock if he thought it would protect his position. He mainly refused to cooperate because he was scared of Iran and thought that ridiculous retard W was bluffing. Persia also used to be British ruled and there would be less chaos if we still ruled both countries.

Homosapicuckus said:
You can't be truly Incel if you haven't considered fucking twinky guys or traps. I'm not gay because I'm not attracted to masculinity and it's very hard to find femboy here in EE. Most people are homophobic but suck each dick off as long as it's low key. I think very few people are 100% straight those who hate gays are usually those who have something to hide.

this is the truth to be honest.

@commander_zoidberg with full respect for your geopolitical knowledge, I smell propaganda eh

nausea said:
@commander_zoidberg with full respect for your geopolitical knowledge, I smell propaganda eh

Just pointing out the very different way the British and American empires operated mate.

The British empire was primarily concerned with extracting wealth. Like the Romans it just hijacked the existing power structure to do so.

The American empire, comes along. Bombs the exisitng power structure to oblivion. Builds lots of Starbucks and McDonald's and then wonders why the country in question descends into chaos and depends on CNN to explain it to the plebes.

When you guys talk about the british empire does it limit to the Rotschild house and city of London or the British citizens included? So far only the top 1% makes any profit by wars and conflicts. No one won in World War I-II other than the industrial classes and bankers who often happen to be Jewish descent.

commander_zoidberg said:
Just pointing out the very different way the British and American empires operated mate.

The British empire was primarily concerned with extracting wealth. Like the Romans it just hijacked the existing power structure to do so.

The American empire, comes along. Bombs the exisitng power structure to oblivion. Builds lots of Starbucks and McDonald's and then wonders why the country in question descends into chaos and depends on CNN to explain it to the plebes.

eh I agree but that doesn't make them any less transvestited and anyway ( go a bit back )

commander_zoidberg said:
The British wanted oil. Why would they purposefully create conflict which would disrupt global oil prices? Chaos is inherent to the middle east and Muslims. If it wasn't for the great Satan and Israel Muslims would be at each others throats over who has the right idea about Mohamed's successor  lot more than they already are. Its only a matter of time before there is a nuclear war between KSA and Iran.  

Saddam would have got on his knees and sucked cock if he thought it would protect his position. He mainly refused to cooperate because he was scared of Iran and thought that ridiculous retard W was bluffing. Persia also used to be British ruled and there would be less chaos if we still ruled both countries.

The ones sucking cocks were British fags when they tried to invade Afghanistan twice.

Bushladen008 said:
The ones sucking cocks were British fags when they tried to invade Afghanistan twice.

Yeah. One of the direst chapters of the British empire. All for the sake of the "great game" you have to wonder what the higher ups were smoking. Why would you invade Afghanistan if you were primarily a Naval power? Not learning from our mistake the Soviets went on to do the same and then the Yanks also did the same.