Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Wished i grew up in 80s Japan as a white male

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
image being white chad in 80s Japan, in HS you'd get puss, also i would want a
Sukeban GF

Lmao if you don't think women were the same manipulative, lying, deceitful, evil cunts back then as they are now, then I don't know what to tell you. Any time, any place - 1000 years ago from Ethiopia to China, women were the same evil cunts.

Lmao if you don't think women were the same manipulative, lying, deceitful, evil cunts back then as they are now, then I don't know what to tell you. Any time, any place - 1000 years ago from Ethiopia to China, women were the same evil cunts.
I know but a white chad in 80s Japan (which was still poor country) would of slain
wished i was white chad

image being white chad in 80s Japan, in HS you'd get puss, also i would want a
Sukeban GF
my only interest in japan would have been being part of the high school gangs with the pompadours, during that time.

my only interest in japan would have been being part of the high school gangs with the pompadours, during that time.
This!!, But image banging a Leader of a girl gang

over for timetravelcels

I know but a white chad in 80s Japan (which was still poor country) would of slain
wished i was white chad
I wish I was a millionaire. Both scenarios are pure fiction, why torture yourself thinking about something that is very, very, very far from your actual circumstances?

This!!, But image banging a Leader of a girl gang
I'd rather be constantly fighting than fucking most of the time unless it meant fucking the female leader for getting things, like territory.

I'd rather be constantly fighting than fucking most of the time unless it meant fucking the female leader for getting things, like territory.
As incel we would be getting beat up
I wish I was a millionaire. Both scenarios are pure fiction, why torture yourself thinking about something that is very, very, very far from your actual circumstances?
FeelsBadMan