Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Woman are psychos

• Thread starter Deleted member 40710
  • Start date
Deleted member 40710

Deleted member 40710

Self-banned
-
Years back i was studying business on a course that it's duration was 1,5 years. That one black girl came to me asking If i wanted to stick with her but not like with all atitude. I remeber i was trying to aproach to her friend. Somenthing say to me that woman keep furious when you don't give her the value that she think she deserve and they go crazy about It. Like, i asked my mom why she doesn't leave that court process on my father because he doesn't payed pension and she telling me that she was doing revenge on the other two other spouses that he had, like she doesn't even talked to them i guess? They just can't stand other opinions aside hers. It's over.

Yeah most people are pschos sadly

thats just not true you need to get out more and you will realize most people are with good intentions its just pschos get more attention on the news

thats just not true you need to get out more and you will realize most people are with good intentions its just pschos get more attention on the news
Just get out more bro!! Dude really stfu with your bluepilled bs ,I was out more than your life you piece of shit ingrate, if you think people have good intentions you’re either very retarded or evil yourself

Just get out more bro!! Dude really stfu with your bluepilled bs ,I was out more than your life you piece of shit ingrate, if you think people have good intentions you’re either very retarded or evil yourself
man shut up with this accusing everyone of being evil its true most people are generally altruistic its ingrained in our biology most psychopaths from an evolutionary point of view were removed from the gene pool so generally most people and especially white people are more likely to be altruistic and good than neegroos

That's fucked up.
This is old news buddy
For me it's somenthing that incrusted inside for really years.
Brooo, just take a walk, bro. Like, it isn't really that. The reason is that we are ostracized in every freaking place.
Most evil pschos have more kids you idiot
This, it's true.:blackpill:

Brooo, just take a walk, bro. Like, it isn't really that. The reason is that we are ostracized in every freaking place.
He’s retarded

well every place exept for the gym :feelsthink:

I get what OP is saying, but psychopathy is more prevalent among men than women, according to multiple scientific studies on the issue. There's actually an evolutionary psychological basis behind that.

no it didnt evil behaivor wasnt rewarded during caveman days because evil people were removed from the gene pool
Agreed but we’re not in cave man days anymore , that’s why society was much better even back in 90s

I get what OP is saying, but psychopathy is more prevalent among men than women, according to multiple scientific studies on the issue. There's actually an evolutionary psychological basis behind that.
yes men had to compete with other men and the altruistic men didnt make it but the evil murderer men did so the genes for evil men are more prevalent

and testosterone levels too

Agreed but we’re not in cave man days anymore , that’s why society was much better even back in 90s
yes but those millions of years of evolution contributed a great deal to who we are today

yes men had to compete with other men and the altruistic men didnt make it but the evil murderer men did so the genes for evil men are more prevalent

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Get the fuck out with testosterone levels and bullshit stuff

Get the fuck out with testosterone levels and bullshit stuff
its true thats why they say things like roid rage when bodybuilders get rage from steroid use that super elevates their testosterone levels

its true thats why they say things like roid rage when bodybuilders get rage from steroid use that super elevates their testosterone levels
Then they kill everyone around them :feelskek: ? And end their bloodline

what do you mean problems?
Mental ones, i have some pain the my belly and in my back. It really bothers me, also that bubble wenever i walk too much it grows in my ankle.

Mental ones, i have some pain the my belly and in my back. It really bothers me, also that bubble wenever i walk too much it grows in my ankle.
you can still go to the gym if its only mental

I'm sorry, man, i don't want to make you have a discussion.

Maybe yeah but i can't run or take much weight. I will only go to train legs and lighweight. I started smoking too.
well its over for you then but gym is cope

Dude get the fuck out educate yourself then come here and talk with me
your starting the conversation so you need to explain yourself yes I did research but tell me you dont make sense it seems like your mentally lost

your starting the conversation so you need to explain yourself yes I did research but tell me you dont make sense it seems like your mentally lost
Chris killed his family and committed suicide due to rod rage,zyz died of cardiac arrest, Eddie guero died of heart attack

All due to roids, so increasing t levels isn’t always good, look at Middle East

Chris killed his family and committed suicide due to rod rage,zyz died of cardiac arrest, Eddie guero died of heart attack

yeah no fucking shit sherlock

I think your the low IQ here

you just gonna reply with an emoji?
I just stated a obvious thing and you agreed with me then called me low iq .I don’t want to waste my time more

I just stated a obvious thing and you agreed with me then called me low iq .I don’t want to waste my time more
waste time? what else do you have to do go to a party? fakecel