Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel women think they are so cool

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
WOMEN THINK THEY ARE SO COOL,

ON THEIR PHONES< SWPING ON TINDER. GOING TO HOT YOGA AND POLE CLASS. BEFRIENDING AN ARMY OF GAYS. MAKING A TWEET ABOUT HOW MEN HAVE TINY DICKS, SPREADING RUMORS ABOUT WHO THEY HOOKED UP WITH. THEN THEY HAVE A LAVANDER AND OAT LATTE THATS $9 FROM THE CHIC PART OF TOWN THAT SOME SIMP BOUGHT FOR HER BECAUSE HES A FAGGOT THAT LIKED HER MAKEUP AND SMALL DOG NAMED QUEENIE. THEN SHE GOES ON A $200 DATE WITH A LUMBERJACK CHAD. HE WAS A GOOD LAY, BUT HIS INTERPRETATION OF BELLE HOOKS WASNT FEMINIST ENOUGH TO MY LIKING , I THINK IM GONNA TRY THIS SWEDISH CHAD THAT I GHOSTED TWO DAYS AGO. SO SHE GOES ON THIS DATE WITH THE SWEDISH CHAD, AND HE STARTS CHOKING THE BITCH, AND SHE THOUGHT THAT WAS FUCKING HOT, AND STARTS WRITING CLICKBAIT ARTICLES ABOUT HOW GETTING CHOKED BY HOT GUYS IS FEMINIST. AND THE BITCHES EAT THAT SHIT UP AND START MAKING FEMINIST CHOKING VIDEOS ON TIKTOK WITH THEIR CHAD BOYFRIEND ABOUT CONSENSUAL BDSM AND SEPTUM PIERCINGS.

AND IM SITTING HERE WRITING ABOUT THIS BITCH, WHO IS ESSENTIALLY A PROJECTION OF EVERY BITCH THAT WILL NEVER FUCK ME IN A MILLION YEARS, WISHING I HAD HER NUDES :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
They're so weak and easy to hurt

They're all stupid inferior mutts

They all come in 4 to 5 personalities that intersect with each other. If it's not yoga than it's star sign of something else.

There's nothing cool about foids

Cardi B Dancing GIF by Music Choice

Yesss slayyy bitch

Foids are true solipsists. They think that they're literal Gods that control this world and do as they please and anyone or anything that displeases them should be erased from existence.

you are our lyrical jesus.

Yah, it's pretty cringe. Reminds me when I hear people call foids "badass" or something because they said or did something.... and it's just.... fucking lol.

Yah, it's pretty cringe. Reminds me when I hear people call foids "badass" or something because they said or did something.... and it's just.... fucking lol.
If I made a company that makes pinatas of SIMPS id be a billionaire