Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would Foids In My School be Whores?

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Went to school today.

The average Pakistani JB foid in my school is fairly hot. Easy 6 on average. Some are Stacies at 8 or 9.

They'd have amazing SMV in the West.

This got me thinking, cause our school was talking about how tons of girls )and boys( from our school go to western unis...

Once they go to America or the UK alone, how do we know they aren't fucking chad?

All foids are whores.

Even the most innocent-looking one whom you wouldn't think would be sucking Chads cock.

All foids are whores.

Even the most innocent-looking one whom you wouldn't think would be sucking Chads cock.
Brutal. Imagine being a typical Betabuxxer curry in my school thinking he'd just get a good job and marry a well educated curry foid (also from our school)

She'd prob have taken a dozen dicks

Brutal. Imagine being a typical Betabuxxer curry in my school thinking he'd just get a good job and marry a well educated curry foid (also from our school)

She'd prob have taken a dozen dicks
Yep.

The nerdy shy girl that likes to read a lot of books can have just as much "fun" as the bitchy popular Stacy.

Yep.

The nerdy shy girl that likes to read a lot of books can have just as much "fun" as the bitchy popular Stacy.
Brutal. So essentially if you're a normal guy even the innocent girl will have taken dick.

Brutal. So essentially if you're a normal guy even the innocent girl will have taken dick.
Yeah.

In reality, there is no difference between a Stacy and an average or subaverage foid in terms of their options.

All of them are whores for Chad

Went to school today.

The average Pakistani JB foid in my school is fairly hot. Easy 6 on average. Some are Stacies at 8 or 9.

They'd have amazing SMV in the West.

This got me thinking, cause our school was talking about how tons of girls )and boys( from our school go to western unis...

Once they go to America or the UK alone, how do we know they aren't fucking chad?
They will fuck chads that's inevitable... you're here, you know how this stuff works, you can see it coming :feelsstudy:

It’s in their genetics to be whores for men with good genetics

Pakistani girls are made to my Big White Cock

THEY ARE ALL FUCKING BUNCH OF DERANGED SLOPPY FILTHY GROSS UGLY DICK SUCKING AND SEMEN ADDICTED $10 CRACK WHORES AND NEED TO BE PUT DOWN LIKE WILD FUCKING DOGS (IN VIDEO GAME)
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: