Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would my mental health get better If I lived In Japan As a Anglosphere Ricecel

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-
Since It's a Fully Asian homogenous country with the same brain and body as me mostly, Same dispositions,
Would I feel better in it than compared to Australia?

Since It's a Fully Asian homogenous country with the same brain and body as me mostly, Same dispositions,
Would I feel better in it than compared to Australia?
The Japanese can detect a different Asian ethnicity from a mile off if it's particularly noticable. If you can do the accent and look like one (preferably have natural snow-white skin like someone who's Japanese); you'll be alright. Just keep in mind, they hate foreigners who come over to live there, never tell them where you're from...especially if you come from China.
herbivore_custom-1972e6887b4d01652e38a2f92ddf41e59463ad6a-s1100-c50.jpg

That's a good start I guess, but I'd really recommend learning Japanese if you want to move to Japan since most Japanese people's english isn't the best.
aight

The Japanese can detect a different Asian ethnicity from a mile off if it's particularly noticable. If you can do the accent and look like one (preferably have natural snow-white skin like someone who's Japanese); you'll be alright. Just keep in mind, they hate foreigners who come over to live there, never tell them where you're from...especially if you come from China.
herbivore_custom-1972e6887b4d01652e38a2f92ddf41e59463ad6a-s1100-c50.jpg
man Japanese are like asian nazis

man Japanese are like asian nazis
They don't give a shit if you're a visitor tho.

Fun fact: the survival of their countries' economy partly revolves around tourists fucking Loli's.

Last edited: