[Discussion] Would you allow your girlfriend to hug or kiss other men just to not being single?

Uglyme

Uglyme

No, I'm not okay!
-
I see this a lot, all girls I know who have boyfriends kiss and hug all their male friends and their boyfriends don't dare to confront them. Than seems to be the norm nowadays ("Babe, come on! They're just my friends you have to trust me, that's what relationships are about right? You know I only love you") so no one makes fun of them. If you had a girlfriend, would you allow this or would you return to inceldom?

Last edited:
R

rightfulcel

Commander
-
NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM NOT A SOY

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
-
so being a cuck? no. no such thing as female friends

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Discord - Regi#5895
-
Hug, conditional: it kinda depends on her relationship to the guy and the general atmosphere and what type of people they are. Kissing is a no no under any circumstances except if its a greeting of a foreign person (in which case its not even a kiss but ya know) or a family member, though it'd still be over for me because she'd rather fuck brotherchadto make beasts who have 300 degree vision without turning their heads than non relative incel

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
If shes kissing or hugging kids it should not be that bad.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

searching for old ugly roastie
-
No, thats sluttery and cuckery. Friendly hug maybe yes, but only if friends not chad (and no chad friend at all), but no any kissing. BNut even huggs better avoid, lear some manly greetings, you waifu

Player

Player

Wizard | NEET | Belarus
-
Kissing? It is not like she is your girlfriend then.

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
No, I’m not an IT cuck

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
of course no

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-
all girls I know who have boyfriends kiss and hug all their male friends
hugging a male friend already would make me curious
her kissing them would make me drop her tbh

itsovERbrothER

itsovERbrothER

5'6 friendless youngcel
-
Not a cuck, I'll only allow her to maybe do a friend type hug and thats it, also watch this get posted on IT and the soys there are like "YIKES! This sexist incel wants to control women!"

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
here their boyfriends would murder you and then piss on your grave.

needsolution

needsolution

rent free
-
Just be a beta cuck theory, she would earn slap from me even for hug.

BigGhey

BigGhey

A Shiny Vaporeon
-
kiss, HELL NO(assuming its not cheeks), if cheeks, only if family

hug, only if family

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
-
hug, only if family
women can go as far as sitting on men's laps that aren't their boyfriends or family jfl, put them in fucking cages already

and no, we wouldn't be together anymore, if she does that shit then it means I've gotten all I could possibly get out of the bitch and that it's over

needsolution

needsolution

rent free
-
anyways i would make her prison even if she had male friend

Justdone

Justdone

Veteran
-
:woke:Ain’t no kissing other men. Is she mad!

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
-
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

kampman

kampman

Degenerate
-
I would only allow her to kiss other women

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Hegesias is my therapist. Eunus is my mentor.
-
Fuck no. About 99% of users here agree.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
No, better incel than cucked

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Why not let her fuck them while at it? :soy:

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Blackpill Illuminatus
-
No. It's a huge humiliation to be with a femoid who hugs and kisses other guys. Also thanks for the opportunity to post this again.

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
Hug, conditional: it kinda depends on her relationship to the guy and the general atmosphere and what type of people they are. Kissing is a no no under any circumstances except if its a greeting of a foreign person (in which case its not even a kiss but ya know) or a family member, though it'd still be over for me because she'd rather fuck brotherchadto make beasts who have 300 degree vision without turning their heads than non relative incel

Wombcel98

Wombcel98

Chinless abomination | 5.5" wrists | NEET
-
I see this a lot, all girls I know who have boyfriends kiss and hug all their male friends and their boyfriends don't dare to confront them. Than seems to be the norm nowadays ("Babe, come on! They're just my friends you have to trust me, that's what relationships are about right? You know I only love you") so no one makes fun of them. If you had a girlfriend, would you allow this or would you return to inceldom?
no

G

Gymcelled

Officer
-
I wanted to think about it but I genuinely can't even imagine having a girl I could call mine. Can't compute it at all so I can't answer.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
No man, better incel than cuck

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

Send in the Clowns
-
i would kill her to restore my honor

truthpill

truthpill

JUST HOLD FRAME BRO!
-
Letting your woman kiss another man is cucked, it is cucked under every circumstance, you are a soyfag if you disagree with me.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Proud lolicon
-
The girl will break up with you if you try to control her as a non-chad. She'll also bad mouth you behind your back to her family, friends and mutual acquaintances. I see examples of this every day here in my town.