[Discussion] Would you break your jaw on purpose if it meant getting a free reconstructed chad jaw?

G

GabeNewt

Casualty of Evolution
-
As in, if you could have 100% covered by insurance/public health care. Question popped up when I saw a picture of a class mate who used to have this disgusting underbite like incest royalty levels of protruding chin. Turns out it was a birth defect with health complications so they were eligible for full coverage surgery and after 6 months of eating out of a straw they went from sub par normie to ultimate chad

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
-
Yes Yes Yes yes yes YEs YEs Yes
although it'd still be over it would be less over!!!

Colvin76

Colvin76

5'8" Autistic Gymcel
-
As in, if you could have 100% covered by insurance/public health care. Question popped up when I saw a picture of a class mate who used to have this disgusting underbite like incest royalty levels of protruding chin. Turns out it was a birth defect with health complications so they were eligible for full coverage surgery and after 6 months of eating out of a straw they went from sub par normie to ultimate chad
Hes lucky af ngl

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
-
What kind of cucked soy retard moron brainlet would say no?

Lester

Lester

quid pro quo
-
if 0% chance the surgery fails then sure

G

GabeNewt

Casualty of Evolution
-
What kind of cucked soy retard moron brainlet would say no?
I mean theres a lot of ways this can fail, make your situation worse. And the excruciating pain. It's an actual gamble

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
-
I mean theres a lot of ways this can fail, make your situation worse. And the excruciating pain. It's an actual gamble
Can't get worse than being on this forum tbh ngl

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
Nah, i'm a pussy tbh

wereqryan

wereqryan

Over for many men.
-
My jaw is ok. My problem is eye area, lack of midface projection, and lack of height.

A

AsiaCel

Overlord
-
Change that into eye area for me

Maybe.

lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

do the right CHOice --- bitches love Sosa
-
yea

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
Purely out of curiosity, why not?
i dont have a recessed jaw, i would break my nose if i meant i got rhino for free though, same with eye area

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
My problem is not jaw, but chin.

carticel

carticel

Patrick Batemancel | Kierkegaardcel I 16 y/o
-
i dont have a recessed jaw, i would break my nose if i meant i got rhino for free though, same with eye area
Same lol.

My nose is absolutely fucked, I've considered trying to break it so health insurance covers Rhinoplasty or Septoplasty.

My eye area is weird. I used to think it was terrible, but I posted on truerateme and it turns out that my eye area and canthal tilt are fine, it's just my suborbital arches that need help.

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
My nose is absolutely fucked, I've considered trying to break it so health insurance covers Rhinoplasty or Septoplasty.
:lul:

wouldnt it be just basic resconstruction surgery though

carticel

carticel

Patrick Batemancel | Kierkegaardcel I 16 y/o
-
:lul:

wouldnt it be just basic resconstruction surgery though
Well, I have a deviated septum due to a childhood accident, so I'm that would be fixed during the process of the surgery.