Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you cheat on your gf if you had the opportunity?

• Yes

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • No

Votes: 20 74.1%

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
If you had the opportunity to cheat on your :foidSoy: with a second :foidSoy:, would you do it?

well if it hurts men to be cheated on by their gf then it hurts women just as much to be cheated on by their bf

nope, if she loved me and was loyal. i will not, but as we know modern women always cheat, there is no other option than disposing the hoe

well if it hurts men to be cheated on by their gf then it hurts women just as much to be cheated on by their bf
kys gray ass nigga
En919cmiwj9b1

I have no idea

Not really, evolutionary speaking male infidelity doesn't affect women nearly as much as female infidelity does men. Both are still wrong though.
love is a trust thing and if that trust breaks its pretty devestating

love is a trust thing and if that trust breaks its pretty devestating
The trust is one sided, foids are opportunistic and dont understand concepts such as loyality

No, I would not end up in a relationshit to begin with

I'm pleasantly surprised by the results of this poll I thought most people would choose yes it seems there are some geniune good people in here

nope, if she loved me and was loyal. i will not, but as we know modern women always cheat, there is no other option than disposing the hoe
Yeah in a perfect world if foids were capable of true reciprocal love and were loyal then no, I'd never cheat but thats not the kind of world we live in

I'm not a foid, why would I cheat?

women that go for men only for their status and money just arent worth it, and there are lots of women that dont think that way

I would never cheat on my GF, and I'd hope she'd never cheat on me either. I'd love her with my entire heart, and cherish her. I'd probably not show it too much besides normal relationship stuff because I wouldn't want to scare her away but my entire life would probably revolve around her and making sure she is happy.

I would never cheat on my GF, and I'd hope she'd never cheat on me either. I'd love her with my entire heart, and cherish her. I'd probably not show it too much besides normal relationship stuff because I wouldn't want to scare her away but my entire life would probably revolve around her and making sure she is happy.
ngl, sounds pretty bluepill

ngl, sounds pretty bluepill
I'm blackpilled in the sense that I know I'll never have this because I'm a brown mongrel that looks like the Shrimp from Smiling Friends but if I ever got the chance...

As an incel I want love I don't want vapid sex. Women seem to want the opposite, which is why hypergamy is so frustrating.

I'm blackpilled in the sense that I know I'll never have this because I'm a brown mongrel that looks like the Shrimp from Smiling Friends but if I ever got the chance...
Women hate guys who are obsessed with her, they even dislike Chads who are too nice

Lol two gigacucks banned in one thread

I'm pleasantly surprised by the results of this poll I thought most people would choose yes it seems there are some geniune good people in here