Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you convert to islam to ascend?

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

ovER if you don't have 8 nipples
★★★★★
Let 's hypothetically say there was this 20yr old big titty virgin MENA girl you could marry only caveat is that you have to convert to islam.

You wouldn't necessarily have to truly believe in Islam but you would need to do all the ritualistic things muslims do, praying, fasting, going to mosque, no alcohol etc.

Would you do it?

Let 's hypothetically say there was this 20yr old big titty virgin MENA girl you could marry only caveat is that you have to convert to islam.

You wouldn't necessarily have to truly believe in Islam but you would need to do all the ritualistic things muslims do, praying, fasting, going to mosque, no alcohol etc.

Would you do it?
Obviously — I don’t think I would actually end up believing in the stuff, but would I pretend to have that life and a beautiful young woman like that? Of course

I wouldn't do circumcision.

No. It’s hard for me to be fake. I could never live a lie no matter what I was gaining from it.

I enjoy LARPing so yes it would work for me inshallah

Oh man, this is a tough one. I think I’ll say yeah though. But ONLY if she truly is attracted to me and loves me.

yes dude i fucking love militant islam. take the guenon pill

Last edited:
If that’s what it took: lā ʾilāha ʾillallāh, Muḥammad rasūlu-llāh

Its too hard to larp as a practicing muslim i would not recommend it ,if you fuck up (which you will) you have her whole male relatives coming for you:panties: