Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious would you date outside your race, nation, ethnicity

03850305c14cd53b4a753dff7cca1a11

Volcel if you wouldnt

Yes. Asians. Japanese foids are beautiful.

Yes, but not gonna have kids (I wouldn't have kids even with my own race).

I couldn't care less about her nationality, but dating outside of my ethnicity is a no-go.

I would date outside of my fuckin species if i could.

a lot guys here are against it
Agree. That’s because the most guys here are failed normies. They are also only interested in white stacies.

I'd date outside of the U.S., outside of my ethnicity, and outside of my race (except for black, native or aborigine women).

Depends. I would have no problem with Austrian/Swiss women (or women from Luxemburg) - because there is almost no difference in language/culture/etc. Would even like to get an Austrian/Swiss GF due to their lands being objectively better than mine in terms of landscape/demography/politics. Eastern European women are more of a problem due to them being known scammers in my country.
Mediterranean (particularly Italian) women would be great (especially when in proximity of Tirol - because Tirol is mostly German anyways and therefore I wouldn't need to learn another language). Particularly an Italian woman would be most favorable (due to the landscape/climate/political scene in Italy). Women from South America however I automatically mistrust because I don't want to end up on a gore website. Exceptions: Women from Chile or Argentinia mostly.
Same for certain Eastern European women that might want to lure me into organ theft like in Bulgaria/Slovakia/etc. I find Arabian women decent lookswise speaking, but the entire cultural thing is a mess for me. Jewish women and British women are ugly feminist skanks with an attitude. Finnish women like foreigners but like all northern women they are in such a good position that they can say giga-chad only. Danish/norwegian/swedish women are all giga-chad only. Australian/American women are mostly foul-mouthed (but who isn't nowadays). French/dutch/belgian women have languages that are very difficult to speak/understand (sorry for not being sorry).
Asian women don't come into question for me due to a) not wanting to curse someone with being a Hapa (read enough stories to know how brutal that would be) and b) not wanting to condemn ricecels to inceldom (maybe my will will degrade in the next years and I will do SEAmaxxing - no idea, probably not due to not wanting to leave my country). Aborigines/black women are not physically appealing for me (except a few exceptions on the Black part).
I would still not reject any chance that offers itself (only Abos are the exception), I merely state that dating within your own race and culture offers advantages (no need for learning new languages or traveling enormous differences spatially speaking to meet the family and almost no cultural problems/faux pas that can occur). I also hate foreign food tbh (especially due to too much spice, find it to be incredibly distasteful), but they say the same about the food of my country and I don't mind either.

Last edited:
Depends. I would have no problem with Austrian/Swiss women (or women from Luxemburg) - because there is almost no difference in language/culture/etc. Would even like to get an Austrian/Swiss GF due to their lands being objectively better than mine in terms of landscape/demography/politics. Eastern European women are more of a problem due to them being known scammers in my country.
Mediterranean (particularly Italian) women would be great (especially when in proximity of Tirol - because Tirol is mostly German anyways and therefore I wouldn't need to learn another language). Particularly an Italian woman would be most favorable (due to the landscape/climate/political scene in Italy). Women from South America however I automatically mistrust because I don't want to end up on a gore website. Exceptions: Women from Chile or Argentinia mostly.
Same for certain Eastern European women that might want to lure me into organ theft like in Bulgaria/Slovakia/etc. I find Arabian women decent lookswise speaking, but the entire cultural thing is a mess for me. Jewish women and British women are ugly feminist skanks with an attitude. Finnish women like foreigners but like all northern women they are in such a good position that they can say giga-chad only. Danish/norwegian/swedish women are all giga-chad only. Australian/American women are mostly foul-mouthed (but who isn't nowadays). French/dutch/belgian women have languages that are very difficult to speak/understand (sorry for not being sorry).
Asian women don't come into question for me due to a) not wanting to curse someone with being a Hapa (read enough stories to know how brutal that would be) and b) not wanting to condemn ricecels to inceldom (maybe my will will degrade in the next years and I will do SEAmaxxing - no idea, probably not due to not wanting to leave my country). Aborigines/black women are not physically appealing for me (except a few exceptions on the Black part).
I would still not reject any chance that offers itself (only Abos are the exception), I merely state that dating within your own race and culture offers advantages (no need for learning new languages or traveling enormous differences spatially speaking to meet the family and almost no cultural problems/faux pas that can occur).
what about hapa women

While I can understand if someone wants to only marry within their own race, for me it doesn't matter anyways because I'm already mixed.

I do have racial preferences, but that doesn't mean that I won't marry someone who isn't in my racial preference as long as she is reasonably fit, is loyal, and shares my values. Volcel if you wouldn't, tbh.

I'd date outside of the U.S., outside of my ethnicity, and outside of my race (except for black, native or aborigine women).
what native american women are like

what about hapa women
Hapa women are the same as Asian women for me. JBWmaxxing is wrong (I say it now - I don't know what I will say in ~5 years, I am still in the early 20s so I have a high power of will that will maybe erode).

Last edited:
Yea every race except most sheboons

No because the only other people in my country are Ulster Protestants and Eastern Europeans. I don't know which is worse, probably the Protestants.

Would never date outside my race (white). We are dying, our population is shrinking. Marrying/dating outside the white race only accelerates our decline. I wish pain and suffering on all whites who racemix.

absolutely not, I deserve a foid my own race

Yes, I want a ebony gf with big ass smh.

Ya, sand foids are ugly.

of course. users on here would call you a race traitor or some bullshit and say you're destroying the white race blah blah. but a lot of whitecels wouldn't even have the chance to reproduce if they only wanted white foids tbh, so i'd say it balances out, since you're still spreading white genes.

I'm fine with dating out of my race/ethnicity as long as there isn't too much cultural/language barrier. That's assuming I'm privileged enough to even have a choice.

Yes.

Really, all I want is a girl that will love me forever.

Latin, black and Asian women for fun and fucking
White women for marrying and having kids.

I want to fuck a chink whore very bad

yes,as long as she is beautiful

yes

volcel if you wouldnt

Without a doubt, but most women I have talked to outside of my ethnicity still prefer to date within their own race. These are the same women that espouse "progressive" views, mind you.