Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious would you date outside your race, nation, ethnicity

Obviously, as I would like to know how it feels to go on a date. But marry and have children? No.

Like other posters have said.

That would just be awkward. Thats your WHOLE life with them. You want someone ideally from your race and specific ethnicity. Even if you don't match spot on as far as looks, personality, and interests. If they come from your tribe, you still have far more in common than someone of a different tribe but where you have spot on interests and personality.

Interracial marriage is only for 3rd rate mentally ill people. 3rd rate as in not deemed desirable by their group or tribe. So they feel like rejects anyhow and will marry/procreate with someone of a different race. Or if they both are 2nd rate looking but have some form of mental illness (bipolar schizophrenia, or other disorders). This is very consistent as far as what I've noticed. I don't know if there have been studies on this psycho-social phenomenon when it comes to IR marriage but that is my personal assessment and it usually never fails.
Without a doubt, but most women I have talked to outside of my ethnicity still prefer to date within their own race. These are the same women that espouse "progressive" views, mind you.
Yes true, but the exception is with noodlewhores. Noodlewhores are the only race of women (far moreso than any other race) to reject their own race of men. Something like 40 - 70% of noodlewhores in America are cohabitating/married to a male of a different race than their own.

Last edited:
I really could not care less about that stuff, at long as she's average and I like her.

how big uncle xi will say about this
daddy xi said "we should work together with people all over the world to jointly build a community of common destiny for all mankind"

daddy xi said "we should work together with people all over the world to jointly build a community of common destiny for all mankind"
dunno tho that chinese and especially ccp don't like race mixing

dunno tho that chinese and especially ccp don't like race mixing
because inter-country marriages are rare ,mongrel children are deemed exotic here

because inter-country marriages are rare ,mongrel children are deemed exotic here
how about relationships with japs and koreans, generally i'm interested
does chinese men who are wealthier also sexpat in SEA like western men
how they think about mixing with whites about whites and generally is general opinion that slavs also belong to white race or not
same but question but also other ethnicities like blacks, arabs, mestizos, curries

Yes I am white but love me some latinas,i dont want no happa son but id date asian but there's none around me at all. Black women there's only a small percent of them I'm attracted too plus i dont want to deal with their black sons or their family,plus they dont like white guys anyway 99%of the time. Curry women i would try but same thing i dont want a curry kid.

how about relationships with japs and koreans, generally i'm interested
does chinese men who are wealthier also sexpat in SEA like western men
how they think about mixing with whites about whites and generally is general opinion that slavs also belong to white race or not
same but question but also other ethnicities like blacks, arabs, mestizos, curries
don't know about seamaxing, but some poor men in countryside will buy Vietnam brides

hapas are rare and seen exotic,some parents want hapa children

Chinese think slavs are white but many believe Russians have mongolian ancestry,but I know it is negligible

some years ago Chinese Internet is full of anti black hatred linking them to violence,crime,low IQ,lazyness,irresponsibility and AIDS,many cited Richard Lynn and Phillip rushton's research,nowadays much better maybe Internet hate speech has been purged,also many if not most Chinese people have compassionate to them,think they are opressed and will finally catch up through cooperation with China

don't know about seamaxing, but some poor men in countryside will buy Vietnam brides

hapas are rare and seen exotic,some parents want hapa children

Chinese think slavs are white but many believe Russians have mongolian ancestry,but I know it is negligible

some years ago Chinese Internet is full of anti black hatred linking them to violence,crime,low IQ,lazyness,irresponsibility and AIDS,many cited Richard Lynn and Phillip rushton's research,nowadays much better maybe Internet hate speech has been purged,also many if not most Chinese people have compassionate to them,think they are opressed and will finally catch up through cooperation with China
Friendly reminder:
Google news search asian americans2

Idk I would rather be incel than mix my genes outside my race. It's not like my siblings look so bad, so I reckon in the hypothetical (note hypothetical) scenario I do have a kid, they very well could slay. But in order for that to happen, she gotta be white like me. I know it's never gonna happen but I just don't want to pollute our gene pool any further than I do by existing.

Yes, every race has pretty foids (except blacks)

No, racemixing should be banned and be punishable by death.

Aw hell naw white is right