Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you have sex with a foid who fucked a dog?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Would you have sex with a foid who fucked a dog?

• Yes, I would have sex with a foid who fucked a dog.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No, I would not have sex with a foid who fucked a dog.

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Would you fuck behind a dog?

Let’s say - you meet a unicorn, and you two are talking, and she is into you - but, she mentions how she “loves her German shepherd”, and then she just plainly admits that she had sex with her dog before - but, she swears that as long as the dog is not being hurt “there is nothing wrong with dog love”.

Would you hookup with her, and lose your virginity?

Yeah but probably not in the same hole the dog was in

never fuck crazy

disgusting :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
definitely NO, i will probably catch some fucked up illness
Let’s say - you meet a unicorn
what does this have to do with the title of the thread. is it about fucking foids or pony??

What kind of question is that

Yeah but probably not in the same hole the dog was in
You sound like the rapper Chief Keef, “No sex bitch - I only want the neck bitch”.

no, thats disgusting shit tbh

Volcel if not

No, foids retain the DNA of things that fucked them. I'm not getting dog germs on my dick.

no because she wouldn’t want me to fuck her

it’s over

You sound like the rapper Chief Keef, “No sex bitch - I only want the neck bitch”.
121F23C0 8DA0 4A0F 9570 53ED464A5A05

Based

Foids are the type of people to have tgeir boyfriend film them fucking their dog to make the boyfriend jealous

What kind of fucking degenerate question is this?

That's fucking disgusting. If I was with a girl and I found that out about her, I would call the police.

No, I would not have sex with a foid who fucked a dog.

Obvious answer is no

YES I want to fuck a femoid who had sloppy sweaty rough sex with a doggy and I also want her to treat me like a doggy :foidSoy:

i would rather feed her alive to the dog in question

thats every g*rl who has ever been alone with a dog.thats like asking a g*rl would you date a man that has pulled his dick?? they ALL do it

Let’s say - you meet a unicorn, and you two are talking, and she is into you - but, she mentions how she “loves her German shepherd”, and then she just plainly admits that she had sex with her dog before - but, she swears that as long as the dog is not being hurt “there is nothing wrong with dog love”.

Dogvid? You might catch DOGVID, and start a new pandemic, like those slint eyed chinese gooks did.

i would rather feed her alive to the dog in question
You never know with modern foids. The 19-year-old foid that was arrested for fucking a dog on camera looked like an average American foid.

You never know with modern foids. The 19-year-old foid that was arrested for fucking a dog on camera looked like an average American foid.

Don't bother. There's other reasons.

true. but i still wouldn't willingly ascend with one that admitted to get fucked by an animal

Yes