Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather rope alone or rope infront of others?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Rope alone or rope infront of others?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
The idea of roping infront of a group of Stacies seems appealing to me. It would probably haunt them forever. Or maybe not.

Would it make u c00m?

The idea of roping infront of a group of Stacies seems appealing to me. It would probably haunt them forever. Or maybe not.
are you retarded? they would forget about it before you are even buried.

It would probably haunt them forever. Or maybe not.
cope, they'll be in shock for a nano second then go back to sucking chad's cock and eating his asshole.

It would make them happy tbh

Cucked if you care either way tbh

They would spin your rope in their favour to garnish sympathy. They would be the victims, as you are cursed for taking your life in front of our precious and innocent women.

I would livestream my suicide. I want everyone to see it, and remember it eventually.

I would like to make people know that the the eugenic mindset from women and society in general made me a depressed loner, and also provide some minor violence/gore entertainment because that's one of the only two things people seem to care these days (sex and violence).

Putting on a show makes it harder to forget about, especially when the normies have kids or when they see another depressed lonely man.

Women might not care about it until the same shitty situation happens to their kids and closest ones (they will probably think it's going to be ok because as always everything is special around them but with the ever growing hypergamy I have reasons to believe it will be worse). Some live a fantasy that an incel dying is "natural selection, lol good riddance", until they realize they are ugly themselves and give birth to some ugly kid who took after them and also suffer from the same fate as ours.
So that loser who killed himself years ago hits closer to home than they ever imagined :feelsthink:. No "motherly love" or family will change the fact that some guy does not meet female looks standards, and becomes a loner who will likely feel miserable.

I also want the Blackpill awareness to raise until "something is done" about it, thus helping out our brothers beyond the grave.

Last edited:
Ideally, i would go ER and than kill myself infront of some foids