Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you reject a good looking foid due to her shitty personality ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date

See title

• Yes

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • No

Votes: 30 53.6%

• Total voters
What does personality mean anyway? There is no consistency with the definition, some mean it as your morality and others mean it as how entertaining you are.

I'd leave her after fucking

This thread is flawed. We are not hypocrites if we don't reject them.

We are only hypocrites if we say looks don't matter and personality is more important.

Looks are the most important thing on a female, plus I can always beat her up if necessary

Yeah I wouldn't betabux a whore that shits on me or disrespects me.

Foids dont have personalities, interests, or consciousness. They are all NPCs who are programmed to crave Chad, cock, and cash.

it's all about what constitutes a shitty personality here

my hapacel bro irl dated a white woman with dyed green hair and a nose ring, she ended up claiming that shes MtF transgender (she wasn't) and then cheated on him. you can't really have a sustainable relationship with a person who has genuine mental issues

it's all about what constitutes a shitty personality here

my hapacel bro irl dated a white woman with dyed green hair and a nose ring, she ended up claiming that shes MtF transgender (she wasn't) and then cheated on him. you can't really have a sustainable relationship with a person who has genuine mental issues

Most men lose all sense of self respect when they get access to a hole.

Would I fuck? Yes
Would I date? No

This thread is flawed. We are not hypocrites if we don't reject them.

We are only hypocrites if we say looks don't matter and personality is more important.

But you are a cuck then for placing a good looking foid on such a high pedestal that you are willing to put up with her deep character flaws.

But you are a cuck then for placing a good looking foid on such a high pedestal that you are willing to put up with her deep character flaws.
wrong. every foid has flaws, you realie that right?

plus I never said I would marry her, you need to specify what kind of "relationship" i would be entering

Think about it carefully.

If you answer yes, you are a morally consistent person and can rightfully call out cucks who place foids on a giant pedestal. The downside is that your biology doesnt give a fuck about her personality and only cares about looks.

If you answer no, you follow your biological impulses and cant call out foids on their shitty personality detectors without being a hypocrite. But your chances of passing your genetics are higher.

And in b4 " all foids are whores", iam talking about personality on a relative scale.

Interesting question. Although the answer is very simple. Its a Yes. I would rather die a virgin with pride than a sexhaver who gets treated like shit. I mean its a classic example of the girl being with a chad who beats her up, but in the end, the girl cant leave chad even if chad later kills her because "chad is hot and gives her the tingles". Its cliche as fuck, you are making fun of the same people who you are willing to join if you say "No" to this question. If you are a slave of your biological desires, its time to give up your manhood and go become a fucking tranny instead and plug yourself back into the matrix because you have literally learned NOTHING from the blackpill.

I am answering yes because her shitty personality is a red flag for her potentially calling the cops on me to falsely accuse me in the future.