Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you risk your job for a loyal Becky girlfriend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Would you risk your job for a loyal Becky girlfriend?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Let's say you have a Becky coworker who genuinely likes you. However, you will be fired if you start dating her. Would you do it? I personally would since I live with my parents rent free and don't really NEED a job. Though depending on your field, getting fired could definitely hurt your career.

Yeah, I don’t need to tell. I don’t have a job anyway but you get the point.

if she is catholic then yeah it's a no given.

Not worth it for becky. Only stacy

depends how good the job is, and by good I mean salary ofc

you didn't mention what tier of a job

not doing anything fo any females outside my family :feelshehe:

Let's say you have a Becky coworker who genuinely likes you. However, you will be fired if you start dating her. Would you do it? I personally would since I live with my parents rent free and don't really NEED a job. Though depending on your field, getting fired could definitely hurt your career.
YOU NEVER NEVER NEVER KNOW if a foid actually likes you unless SHE actually asks you out. Never rely on "signs" especially as an autist

I would do anything for a foid that actually loves me but we all know that foids aren't capable of love (unless you are chad):cryfeels:

no, I feel like a ruined career would completely negate my years spent at university studying

it's easier to find a job than find a girlfriend and add loyal one to that, then this should be no-brainer.

If she likes you then she wouldn’t snitch on you if you started dating, most likely

Let's say you make over 50k.
That would be a shitty job for a programmer anyway. I'd happily quit it so I could have a becky gf and a better job.

maybe

Yes. I can find another job, but I won´t be sure to find an oportunity to experience something that I was supposed to do since teenhood.

Call me a simp but I would do it.

I would. You could get a new job easily. However getting a Becky is a lot harder.

I love less attractive toilets, I want one who is neurotic and has very low self-esteem and is self-hating too. Becky's are so much hotter than Stacy's if they're like this. :feelsokman:

I don't have a wageslave position,also ''love'' doesn't exist,at least for a truecel.