Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wtf is wrong with my ethnic skin????

Looks pretty normal imo

What r u doing?
Going to try to eat oatmeal, with blueberries and cinamon for the first meal, and 2 burritos with a bunch of veggies jammed in them for a second meal.
Also, will try to rotate like 45min cardio and lifting days one after another.

It will be better if we are doing it with other people, even if it's online.
There's my macros from yesterday

View attachment 368591
how do you track that kind of stuff?

Last edited:
it's not often I see a guy who face mogs me, maybe 4-5 guys a day in a warm country, in riceland maybe 1 guy every 2 days

This same person (or account to be more precise) wrote here that he is too ugly so that he can't even BUY SEX IN PATTAYA

Now he says he has a giga-good-looking face, because he lives in a "riceland" and face-mogs more than 99,9% of people there.

I feel here quite alone. How many have OBJECTIVELY ONE OR MORE DEFECTS IN THEIR FACE THAT NORMAL FACE DOES NOT HAVE?

Going to try to eat oatmeal, with blueberries and cinamon for the first meal, and 2 burritos with a bunch of veggies jammed in them for a second meal.
Also, will try to rotate like 45min cardio and lifting days one after another.

It will be better if we are doing it with other people, even if it's online.

how do you track that kind of stuff?
Download myfitnesspal, really easy to use, and covers most foods you would eat

Last edited:
This same person (or account to be more precise) wrote here that he is too ugly so that he can't even BUY SEX IN PATTAYA

Now he says he has a giga-good-looking face, because he lives in a "riceland" and face-mogs more than 99,9% of people there.

I feel here quite alone. How many have OBJECTIVELY ONE OR MORE DEFECTS IN THEIR FACE THAT NORMAL FACE DOES NOT HAVE?
I have clarified this many times. My face does not have any major defects, other than weak orbital support, and some stress induced (due to my inceldom) alopecia in my beard.

However my face, and my colour, is ethnic, and this is why I am incel and can't even buy sex in Pattaya.

I never claimed that I can't fuck a hooker in EE or Germany, because I know I could.

I have clarified this many times. My face does not have any major defects, other than weak orbital support, and some stress induced (due to my inceldom) alopecia in my beard.

However my face, and my colour, is ethnic, and this is why I am incel and can't even buy sex in Pattaya.

I never claimed that I can't fuck a hooker in EE or Germany, because I know I could.
tf is wrong in riceland, it makes no sense, most dudes in SEA are darker than you jfl

tf is wrong in riceland, it makes no sense, most dudes in SEA are darker than you jfl
Yes but self hate means the foids only want the white guys or the super light skinned north Asians
The lighter skin tone and a gymmaxxed arm. Curries are usually much darker.
Are you also a curry Bhai?
I want to see how fat you are. I think I am between fat and normal.
Pic? I removed mine because too many haters
I want to see how fat you are. I think I am between fat and normal.
Pic? I removed mine because too many haters
Right before hand
16.3 cm - that is wristlet right??

Last edited:
Yes feel the pain, as per poster above I am also wristcel, seems 7 inches is minimum for a girl to like you in 2020

:lul: u are not a wristcel:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. looks completely normal to me

Your arm looks caucasian jfl
No Bhai, I'm ethnic see my real skin colour, bit of a tan cos this is end of 2 week holiday in tropics - not a brag mods, I am fat and look like shit, just showing skin colour outdoors.

Are you also desi?

Screenshot 20201110 215634

Frame mogger
I am 176cm barefoot. Women want manlets dead.

Please stop calling me mogger Bhai, I am garbage like all ethnics, and people here get triggered by my very existence

I am 176cm barefoot. Women want manlets dead.

Please stop calling me mogger Bhai, I am garbage like all ethnics, and people here get triggered by my very existence
I'm sorry bro :feelsbadman:

I don't think there are any where I live and I'm also way too high inhib
Just do what your abused dog does. "cold approach 100 women" :feelskek:

Are you also desi trash? @curryZoomercoomer @RREEEEEEEEE and @Legendarywristcel are
I'm desi but not trash tbh.
The lighter skin tone and a gymmaxxed arm. Curries are usually much darker.
Jfl if you think skintone matters. That's a shitskin hindu cope but when they use lightening cream they understand that despite the bleached skin they are still ugly.

I'm desi but not trash tbh.

Jfl if you think skintone matters. That's a shitskin hindu cope but when they use lightening cream they understand that despite the bleached skin they are still ugly.
Are you able to go to a club and pick up a girl you not met before? No? Then you're desi trash like the rest of us.

The skin tone is everything, in Asia at least, and I think even in curryland it matters a lot.

Those curries use creams that don't do shit, that's why they get no results lol

Are you able to go to a club and pick up a girl you not met before? No? Then you're desi trash like the rest of us.

The skin tone is everything, in Asia at least, and I think even in curryland it matters a lot.

Those curries use creams that don't do shit, that's why they get no results lol
I can't pick up a girl anywhere because I'm too ugly. You may be desi trash but I am just curry. In curryland skintone only matters to shitskins. The cumskins in curryland don't give a damn about having light skin.

I can't pick up a girl anywhere because I'm too ugly. You may be desi trash but I am just curry. In curryland skintone only matters to shitskins. The cumskins in curryland don't give a damn about having light skin.

Depends, if you have a lighter skin tone you can LARP as Afghan or Turk, which is a ring above standard curry.

Welcome to the eczema/atopic dermatitis club.

Go see a dermatologist, brainlet.

.co is not a good place for medical advice.

Depends, if you have a lighter skin tone you can LARP as Afghan or Turk, which is a ring above standard curry.
Ultimately it only matters if you're at least average in terms of looks. If you are a truecel like me then even having Kalash phenotype won't save you.

But you're ugly because you're a curry. As a curry you have 99.999% likelihood of being ugly due to your genetics, which becomes 99.9999999% when you factor in your terrible culture and diet.

But you are not a virgin right? So there is hope

No man, forearm maxxing would be like Stallone, not me.
Wrists are ok, I can wear Panerai and Planet Ocean and not look out of place.

Firearms are super hard to develop too, this is them 15 years ago

View attachment 368766

This is now (second pic is me just v tanned, and you can just see the meaty part of them), nowhere near as much change as u get in something like triceps.

View attachment 368767

View attachment 368768

No think it's because a) inside of arm is naturally always lighter b) haven't really been out in sun much.

My skin is light, but my forearms, below t-shirt line, calves, and face are dark

Fixed it for you
Chadcel?

But you're ugly because you're a curry. As a curry you have 99.999% likelihood of being ugly due to your genetics, which becomes 99.9999999% when you factor in your terrible culture and diet.

But you are not a virgin right? So there is hope
Strong cope, I am ugly because my face is bad, not because of my race. And no, I am a virgin.

No Bhai, I'm ethnic see my real skin colour, bit of a tan cos this is end of 2 week holiday in tropics - not a brag mods, I am fat and look like shit, just showing skin colour outdoors.

Are you also desi?

View attachment 369747
Loose fat you fat fuck. Holy shit you are one big volcel dude. Also @11gaijin is 5'7 twig curry and fucked 40+ girls in SEA. You are coping so hard with your ethnic bullshit.

But you are not a virgin right?
Why are you asking others if they are virgin or not? If they are here then they are most likely Virgins.
To me it seems as if you are the sexhaver larper here.

Brutal mogs me. Too many fakecel curries on this forum. :reeeeee:
Those arms mog me to oblivion, this guy looks like an actual man while I look 13.

Those arms mog me to oblivion, this guy looks like an actual man while I look 13.
He is a fakecel like many other curries on this forum thats why...