Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You are giving me too many warnings

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Wtf this is not reddit wtf happened to basedness??????????
AAAAAAAAAAA?:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I've seen some cuck decisions from the mods here. @mentalcel1 for example was temporarily banned because he wanted to fuck his own mother??? Since when is this against the forum's rules?

I've seen some cuck decisions from the mods here. @mentalcel1 for example was temporarily banned because he wanted to fuck his own mother??? Since when is this against the forum's rules?
I'm not saying that it's not a sin to want to fuck your own mother, but I don't want this forum to lose its free speech.

I got a 10% warning for calling out a Larper graycel and another 10% warning for posting a nude cartoon foid.
It doesn't make sense tbh, first time they are behaving like literal soyboys.

I got a 10% warning for calling out a Larper graycel and another 10% warning for posting a nude cartoon foid.
It doesn't make sense tbh, first time they are behaving like literal soyboys.
Never began