Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You can change 3 things about your looks, what would you pick? Pt. II

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date

What would you change about your looks?

• Eye area

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • Nose

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • Chin/Jawline

Votes: 34 46.6%
  • Cheeks

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Hairline

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • Weight/Body/Frame

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Height

Votes: 41 56.2%
  • Dick size

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • Voice

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Skull size/shape

Votes: 15 20.5%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I already made similar thread once but here we go again with a little twist. You can change 3 things about your looks to be better than they are, first thing becomes 10/10, absolutely perfect, second is above average 7-8/10, third one gets average 5-6/10 (lower/higher depending on second choice). What would you choose? You can pick three in the poll as well.

For me it's Weight/Body/Frame to be average (6/10), Chin/Jawline to be slightly average (7/10) and perfect 10/10 Eyes area.

I would stop being red

Height and eye area and I would be a slayer. Then I'd enlarge my dick so I can have better sex.

height, frame, dick

Height, hairline and jaw

I voted dick, jaw, eye area

Chin, hairline, and height

not sure why teeth is never/hardly ever brought up but it would definitely be the second thing i change next to height

not sure why teeth is never/hardly ever brought up but it would definitely be the second thing i change next to height
No more spaces for the poll to add things. I also thought skin could be there.

Height frame voice
All things I don't have:feelsrope:

why is there no eye color?

WOman tier thread.

But the hair of course :feelzez: height and cheeks next

Max out the jaw and chin, 8/10 cheekbones and a little bit better shaped head would, if not make me a slayer, then at least let me look in the mirror comfortably

Where tf is race and living status?

Nose, hair texture, and eye color.

Height, eye area and jaw is all it takes to be chad

eye area pill proven once again

eye area, chin , hairline

height eye dick

Jaw height skull. If an age reduction of 15+ were included I'd pick eye area over skull and be a teen slayer pretty boy, but at my decrepit late 20s age I'd rather be a Chadlite with a robust skull. My bitch hands and wrists are also suifuel, but I'd look disfigured with a tiny skull + a tall height and wide frame so I'd have to pick skull

height, jaw, frame

Height, body, eye area.

Nose, chin/jawline, skull size/shape for me

I just want a big dick, gimme 8 or 9 inches because even if I don't have sex it'll be fun to play with.

lol if you don't want a monster cock

cheeks, eye area, jaw

Height Body Eye Area