Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know it’s over when even the blackpill community wants you dead

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’ve never been accepted or fitted in anywhere before I became blackpilled I was always an outcast that either got picked on or left out after I became blackpilled well pretty much the same thing happened blackpillers are as cruel and heartless to their own kind as normies are I just wanted a place where I can feel welcomed at and people here did nothing but call me mean names and tell me to kill myself every time I make a post

I’ve never been accepted or fitted in anywhere before I became blackpilled I was always an outcast that either got picked on or left out after I became blackpilled well pretty much the same thing happened blackpillers are as cruel and heartless to their own kind as normies are I just wanted a place where I can feel welcomed at and people here did nothing but call me mean names and tell me to kill myself every time I make a post
I don’t hate ya yet

Most of us don’t hate you we just don’t like that you spam shitty threads