Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over youngcel trait: you sit outside during lunch

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
20211026 130315

there's an Asian girl also sitting alone out here

Why wouldn’t you photo the girl

ngmi

u dont have 2 b rejected just talk 2 her, better being in the friendzone than never being in there 2 begin with
yea but high inhib + social anxiety

Fark you ! I had to eat lunch in the bathroom stall

Youngcels don't exist. Minimum age for inceldom is 20.

I cant relate ngl

its even worse to sit at a table with people that obviously want nothing to do with you while they engage in social discussions and you just have to sit and listen :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

When I lived in the youth commune, yes. I often sat outside with bags of food so Chadlito and Tyrone wouldn't be able to laugh at me.

Tbh I'd rather see a pic of the Asian foid rather than one of your crotch.

I like eating alone. It gives me a break from the vapid, exhausting ramblings of other people for an hour.

Absolutely brutal.

I sit outside during lunch.
Saad

out here again, i can see the Asian foid this time :feelsjuice:

wish i had a comfortable seat, my back fucking hurts

Pretty sure the trait is skipping lunch and going to the library.

Pretty sure the trait is skipping lunch and going to the library.
that's what i usually do but the librarian has been gone for 4 days so it's been closed, so i have to go here

@kanyepilled Are you white and average looking? Use your jbw. You could probably succeed with Asian foids.

If that’s actually you. You mog my ethnic ass to hell. Asian foids love white guys especially blonde and blue eyed ones.
I've never felt that much benefit from jbw tbh
How tall are you?
i turn 16 in a month and i'm nearly 5'7, i've grown ~2 inches since i first made my acc

honestly my stats are OK, i'm just kinda ugly (verified) and have crazy social anxiety

I was sitting in the toilets in the breaks after lunch...

I've never felt that much benefit from jbw tbh

i turn 16 in a month and i'm nearly 5'7, i've grown ~2 inches since i first made my acc

honestly my stats are OK, i'm just kinda ugly (verified) and have crazy social anxiety
Jbw only benefits you when trying to date ethnic girls. Or if you’re in a non white country.

Jbw only benefits you when trying to date ethnic girls. Or if you’re in a non white country.
yea that's why i said i never felt that much benefit from jbw, as i don't seem to have a better chance with asian girls, but ethnic girls in general do have a better reaction than white girls tbh.

Not me ngl, I stay in the last chair in the room until I finish school and I leave :incel:

yea that's why i said i never felt that much benefit from jbw, as i don't seem to have a better chance with asian girls, but ethnic girls in general do have a better reaction than white girls tbh.
Are you a twinkcel? You should try to masculinize your appearance.

Girls might think you’re cute but not manly enough to date them. I think that’s your problem.

Are you a twinkcel? You should try to masculinize your appearance.

Girls might think you’re cute but not manly enough to date them. I think that’s your problem.
nah my face is very masculine, i legit look like a caveman.
I don't think it's over for you at all, is it legit social anxiety or teenager social anxiety?
legit, i sweat fucking hard and shake and don't talk at all, my last 2 years in school have been online since i couldn't take it, but i had no choice this year.

@SergeantIncel @knajjd
bitch nigga shit :feelsjuice:

nah my face is very masculine, i legit look like a caveman.

legit, i sweat fucking hard and shake and don't talk at all, my last 2 years in school have been online since i couldn't take it, but i had no choice this year.

bitch nigga shit :feelsjuice:
Wtf how u incel then. Are you sub 5 lookswise?

Why wouldn’t you photo the girl

ngmi
Talk 2 her pls, use ur JBW
:yes::yes::yes:
out here again, i can see the Asian foid this time :feelsjuice:

wish i had a comfortable seat, my back fucking hurts
If you don’t take pics of her and/or approach her tomorrow I’m going to beat you to death
i legit have debilitating social anxiety, there have been a few opportunities for ascension which i won't go into detail as to not risk ban.
>muh dEbIlItAtInG sOcIaL aNxIeTy
>has had several opportunities to ascend

How does that even work? You realize you already mog most men with that level of social anxiety right

Last edited:
If you don’t take pics of her and/or approach her tomorrow I’m going to beat you to death
tomorrow is saturday nigga
>muh dEbIlItAtInG sOcIaL aNxIeTy
>has had several opportunities to ascend
i have a lot less anxiety talking to females online
How does that even work? You realize you already mog most men with that level of social anxiety right
most men aren't incels so this is incorrect