Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over youngcel trait: you sit outside during lunch

Oh yeah lol, then do it on monday or beta cuck
monday is a student holiday :feelsUgh:
Jfl you really think talking to a foid behind a screen counts as ascension? [UWSL]Are you joking or[/UWSL]
nigga obviously not, but i had the opportunity to on multiple occasions but was prevented due to anxiety
I meant most men who have severe social anxiety
cope any guy with social anxiety could take some benzos or some shit and mog me to infinity

monday is a student holiday :feelsUgh:
What holiday? Fine, on tuesday then
nigga obviously not, but i had the opportunity to on multiple occasions but was prevented due to anxiety
Idk how a nigga with dEbIlItAtInG sOcIaL aNxIeTy would even find himself in a situation like that anyway
cope any guy with social anxiety could take some benzos or some shit and mog me to infinity
Literally same thing goes for you too

At lunch I go behind the school with my incel friend group to avoid normie cucks and foids.

Lucky. My highschool had some closed campus policy bullshit. Lunch was literally the worst 40 min period of my life.