Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Youtuber leaks how much she earns from being born female

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
Having a vagina is worth $200,000 simp coins monthly.

Attachments

• Valk.jpg
    Valk.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 392
what does she even do?still brutal for all the moneymaxxers in here

fucking simps man

Just be born difficulty

interesting. 2.7M = $173k a month :waitwhat:

Semi-rant vent/incoming.

Firstly fuck this bullshit.
I've looked at her content and it's garbage.
I've looked at many foids' content and it's garbage.

Been a foid in life has got to be the easiest thing ever.
Firstly she doesn't even edit any of her latest videos:

Edited by ➡ https://twitter.com/MasterD4M
Thumb By ➡ https://twitter.com/roboeye5

Then looking at the videos that she supposedly edited, here they are (no indication of this being a stream highlight so phaggots piss off):

View: https://youtu.be/hqYWUXZXerc

Boring. She doesn't even provide any commentary. No music. Shitty transition edits. No sound effects. Nothing.
She had around 500 subscribers in Feburary 2018, almost 3 years later she's at 2.53m.

In 1-2 years of content on youtube, I couldn't even get a single view. I put hours upon hours of work into the everything I released, but of course it must be my fucking fault, I MUST HAVE been doing something else. I'm just a worthless idiotic nigger, right IncelTear?
Foid? Just exist and you'll get simps lapping that shit up.

I wanted to be a pilot, after working summer jobs as a Teenager, I paid money to go for an applicant day at a Flight school. I exceled in every Aptitude test and was given a place. Didn't have £69000 on me and my family doesn't have that sort of money lying around (I wouldn't even take it because that's a s**t tonne of money and I'd feel like crap taking it). Meanwhile there's currently a scholarship (meaning you don't pay a penny) FOR WOMEN to receive their ENTIRE PILOT TRAINING FEES, ACCOMMODATION AND FLIGHTS covered. But women have it harder.

Considered doing horse riding but was poor as shit.

Considered doing Formula 1 racing but was poor as shit.

Don't get me fucking started with engineering.
> Foid barely passes the year = Receives Internships and scholarships from major engineering companies congratulating her.
> Gets the second highest in the year, extensive work experience = basically told to fuck myself.

If I was born as a woman with my current mind/skills, I would be set for life by 22 at the latest.

is this what they mean when they say women in the west have it difficult
i can finally see it

Attachments

• 1607446951534.png
    1607446951534.png
    116 KB · Views: 306
Semi-rant vent/incoming.

Then looking at the videos that she supposedly edited, here they are (no indication of this being a stream highlight so phaggots piss off):

Boring. She doesn't even provide any commentary. No music. Shitty transition edits. No sound effects. Nothing.
She had around 500 subscribers in Feburary 2018, almost 3 years later she's at 2.53m.

In 1-2 years of content on youtube, I couldn't even get a single view. I put hours upon hours of work into the everything I released, but of course it must be my fucking fault, I MUST HAVE been doing something else. I'm just a worthless idiotic nigger, right IncelTear?

I wanted to be a pilot, after working summer jobs as a Teenager, I paid money to go for an applicant day at a Flight school. I exceled in every Aptitude test and was given a place. Didn't have £69000 on me and my family doesn't have that sort of money lying around (I wouldn't even take it because that's a s**t tonne of money and I'd feel like crap taking it). Meanwhile there's currently a scholarship (meaning you don't pay a penny) FOR WOMEN to receive their ENTIRE PILOT TRAINING FEES, ACCOMMODATION AND FLIGHTS covered. But women have it harder.

> Foid barely passes the year = Receives Internships and scholarships from major engineering companies congratulating her.
> Gets the second highest in the year, extensive work experience = basically told to fuck myself.

If I was born as a woman with my current mind/skills, I would be set for life by 22 at the latest.

This is some fucking bullshit man, every door slammed in your face then you're derided for not doing well enough yet there are those with everything laid on for them.

Semi-rant vent/incoming.

she is better than you :soy:
is this what they mean when they say women in the west have it difficult
i can finally see it

I'm really sorry bro. That's uber brutal.

Oppressed gender strikes again.

Semi-rant vent/incoming.

That is why you are inkwell.

Brutal planecrash bro. My condolences. I too wanted to fly. I wanted to be an Alaskan bush pilot. Big money, easy hours. Danger and challenges...

This is some fucking bullshit man, every door slammed in your face then you're derided for not doing well enough yet there are those with everything laid on for them.
What grinds my gears is I'll be met with even more bullshit platitudes suggesting that I must be doing something wrong. It must be my fault or:

she is better than you :soy:

I don't know what more I can do. It doesn't surprise me that men are resorting to roping, LDAR. Life shafts majority of men.

Even more ragefuel is that she's half noodlewhore and won the genetic lottery by looking mostly white. @SlayerSlayer

Stop the negativity fellas!
You could do the same if you want too! Sure you would have a couple of views for the next 5 years.
But maybe, just maybe if you work harder enough, there is a chance you would have hundred of views.

Semi-rant vent/incoming.

She says even less than Pokimane does and is a 6/10 with make-up like her. What a joke. There are many high effort entertaining male youtubers with 5% of her views.

Oh and her second latest vid is more of that Corpse worship. So pathetic seeing those cucks worship his voice with the women.
Literally the embodiment of the ricecel does work for foid stereotype.
I think he might actually do it for free. :lul: :lul: :lul: He says he likes doing it on his twitter.

What incredible easy mode.

Last edited:
She says even less than Pokimane does and is a 6/10 with make-up like her. What a joke. There are many high effort entertaining male youtubers with 5% of her views.

Oh and her second latest vid is more of that Corpse worship. So pathetic seeing those cucks worship his voice with the women.

I think he might actually do it for free. :lul: :lul: :lul: He says he likes doing it on his twitter.

What incredible easy mode.
A woman can lay there sleeping & get more money than many many entertaining men.

It already happened, Google streamer makes money sleeping.

She's half-noodlewhore and only dates white chad ofc

Women live in title card mode

New Evil Bank = Foid Streamers

Stop the negativity fellas!
You could do the same if you want too! Sure you would have a couple of views for the next 5 years.
But maybe, just maybe if you work harder enough, there is a chance you would have hundred of views.

Someone email it to Google. They don't allow you to share your analytics/earnings and will happily ban you without recourse.

“Why don’t you respect women you misogynist?”

why do we exist, 200k per 30days....

what does she even do?still brutal for all the moneymaxxers in here
probably nothing but getting donations from cucks, looksmaxxing etc. The usual stuff a foid in 2020 does

Imagine being a millionaire before 30 and all you had to do was be lucky in one to one odds of being born the right gender.