Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 13 vs. 24

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
this foid is 13 (before any IT lurkers call me a pedo for posting this i am 15 myself so i can comment on the looks of a girl 2 years younger than me)

A2e93 16486737615167 1920

Be6c5 16486743317234 1920

Untitled design 58

and this foid is 24...
MpkOZTQYBzHfvAayrSIOpm4Egp6c5Zjo5vulPjvoSh42

Simpson nikki image

just sayin they hit the wall quick

13 and already whoring out. smh:society::society::society::society:

24 year old looks good in the second one but old, doesn't look 24.

White woman moment. :giga::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is not pedo. She's already fuckable to every straight male out there. And she's already acting as a slut, so no shame.

This girl is the example of our missery. Chads get to fuck those prime females at a young age and that change their lives. While incels have to look at this sluts without being able to do anything. It's enfuriating

The 20s are a girl's decline; they just don't often realise it because as they put on weight they still get validated online so much.

13?she looks like she is 16-17.she is already aging like shit.

Anyone that wouldn’t fuck the 13yo is gay :ahegao:

Looking at the young pic of her just made me realize how non-Asians body mog Asians to oblivion.

That young white foid was more voluptuous and built than a fully grown 28 year old noodlewhore.

As far as the pic of her at 24, that is precisely why as an old ricecel, I have almost completely lost my attraction of white foids my age. I find younger white foids attractive but they are completely out of my league so I don't even remote contemplate it.

I'm in my mid 30s and see that this is where noodlewhores noticeably outshine any race of foids especially white and latina foids. Latina foids age even worst than white foids from what I've seen.

Wow i thought teenage girls are just kids, who are still playing with barbie dolls:soy::soy:.

lol in the future we will see teenagers with onlyfans

wtf how can a 13yo look like that?

Aging influences one's mind in many ways...

12:

16:

13? WTF? She looks like she's in her 20's already. JFL.

The wall is our greatest ally, too bad she has already taken 8+ chad cocks

13 and already whoring out. smh:society::society::society::society:
and people like to hate on youngcels as if this isnt the modern state of teenage girls jfl, old farts on here like to think youngcels could ascend with mini-gigastacies like this foid

this foid is 13 (before any IT lurkers call me a pedo for posting this i am 15 myself so i can comment on the looks of a girl 2 years younger than me)

View attachment 618683
View attachment 618684
View attachment 618685

and this foid is 24...
View attachment 618686
View attachment 618687

This is why we need to kick out all the agecucks on here that say you should only fuck 16+, or in some cases even 18+. They're obviously too fucking indoctrinated into neoliberal Jewish social constructs if they believe that fucking a 13yo JB is wrong. even 7+ is perfectly normal.

Even by 16 a foids pussy is a disgusting Surströmming factory that is utterly loose and mutilated. What's not normal is being attracted to that. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
13?she looks like she is 16-17.she is already aging like shit.
Yeah, she is the type that will look all soggy and bloated in early twenties.

View attachment 618683
View attachment 618684
View attachment 618685

and this foid is 24...
View attachment 618686
View attachment 618687

My grandfather was 20 when he married my then 15 y old grandmother and my great grandfather( also 20)had to receive a permission from the king to marry my 12 y old greatgrandmother.

She has no bones, that’s why she descended so hard

She’ll have a triple digit body count before she’s 18. Burn her alive

Youg Woman seem to like looking more Mature" it seams

Zoomer whores are looking like this at 13.

When I was 13 I looked like shrek's son. :lul:

Looking at the young pic of her just made me realize how non-Asians body mog Asians to oblivion.

That young white foid was more voluptuous and built than a fully grown 28 year old noodlewhore.

As far as the pic of her at 24, that is precisely why as an old ricecel, I have almost completely lost my attraction of white foids my age. I find younger white foids attractive but they are completely out of my league so I don't even remote contemplate it.

I'm in my mid 30s and see that this is where noodlewhores noticeably outshine any race of foids especially white and latina foids. Latina foids age even worst than white foids from what I've seen.
If you're rice, just go to Japan and slay. Duh.

Holy Shit She's 13? She looks at least 20.

Yes, probably due to the presence of Amerindian ancestry.

Your posts show great wisdom.

It doesn't matter how young. Give a women a smart phone and she will start to whore herself out

its the chemicals in the water ! :feelsEhh:

She looks 24 at 13 and 40 at 24 :lul::lul:
Milk girls really age like milk.

Is there a more worshipped group of people in the world than white foids?