Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 13 vs. 24

I want to punch both.

Aoc laws are cucked

this foid is 13 (before any IT lurkers call me a pedo for posting this i am 15 myself so i can comment on the looks of a girl 2 years younger than me)

View attachment 618683
View attachment 618684
View attachment 618685

and this foid is 24...
View attachment 618686
View attachment 618687

just sayin they hit the wall quick
they can't wait to sexualize themselves for men so "they can know they are hot." Sick what these feminists have done to their own female kind lmao... aspiring to be thots as young as possible lmaaaoooaoaooaaoaooaooa JFL :smonk::smonk::smonk:

This is not pedo. She's already fuckable to every straight male out there. And she's already acting as a slut, so no shame.
further proof that girls do mature faster than guys and use this maturity to choose to sexualize themselves and prey upon a depraved western society. There is nothing actually mature about them.

It doesn't matter how young. Give a women a smart phone and she will start to whore herself out
banning females from having smartphones could be a legislative agenda to defend US against China's TikTok scheme

further proof that girls do mature faster than guys and use this maturity to choose to sexualize themselves and prey upon a depraved western society. There is nothing actually mature about them.
They mature like 2-3 years before. That's why is unfair that at the same age girls and boys share class. It's another advantage for the holes

all them birth control pills and plastics in the water make foids hit puberty much faster

Why her eye colour change?

Imagine, for a lot of you oldcels she was born in a different millennium than you. I was already born in this current millennium so I can have lust for girls who were born in my century.

Imagine, for a lot of you oldcels she was born in a different millennium than you. I was already born in this current millennium so I can have lust for girls who were born in my century.
Centuries me.

No such thing as the wall, that hamlet is gonna get swept up by some simp :feelskek::feelskek:. Women live on tutorial mode with cheats activated :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Screenshot 20220603 2003452

look at what she posts on her fucking instagram. clownworld

tagging potentially interested individuals :feelsaww:
@METALMILITA88 @Broly @Excluded @sckicksal345 @Rhaast

women are starting to fuck at 9 yrs old now with 12yrs old chads

This foid will has so much more privilege than me, yet I am called the privileged one.

this is why you gotta go for 12. late 6th grade early 7th grade. any later and you're a cuckold. try to find countries with aoc 13-14 and you go on dates with her early then if all goes well you can fuck in 2 years. coommax in the meantime and you can still pet your loli or play vidya. 13 year old girls already have hundreds of likes per post on tiktok/instagram, it's too late by then :feelshmm:

She has certainly taken at least double digits on the Chad cock carousel while the second one is in the high triple digits. The harder they whore, the harder the wall hits :dab:

We have kids on this forum :feelsseriously:

1. Every men are attracted to this teen foid in her prime, EVERY MAN, but the hypocrites will say they arent, they will act like she was a infant and as if she also looked like a infant, hilarious but very anger-inducing. Every straight male will want to fuck her, as she is now being just like very single of these teen foids. Fortunately the age of consent in my country is 14, but there are still hypocrites who persecute guys that fuck the teen girls here (who are more experienced than any incel will ever be on sex, always giving head and sex, literally), there are a lot of men in my country that like to copy North americans with their hypocritical morals and laws.​
  2. Also, every men can only wish to breed her.​