Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 24 year old currycel in the uk attempts to meet a 12 year old girl for sex, gets arrested by predator hunter group guardians of the north

All he wanted

Brutal af man. Should have just joined a grooming gang or something.

The title reads Muslim. He could just be an Indian muslim.
No. The uploader just assumes brown skin and black hair is Muslim. Even the comments criticize the title for that

He mogs me.

@RREEEEEEEEE You usually have the combo of brevity and wit for curry pedos.

No. The uploader just assumes brown skin and black hair is Muslim. Even the comments criticize the title for that
Tbh, Indian Muslims look like that.
Idk though. He could be an upper caste Hindu.

But he's dressed nice, but has that FOB curry accent.

Tbh, Indian Muslims look like that.
Idk though. He could be an upper caste Hindu.

But he's dressed nice, but has that FOB curry accent.
What’s FOB?

>TFW you're too FOB and new to the Western world that you sprint to fuck the nearest 12 year old child before Westerners have time to inform you that's illegal in their hemisphere and you get thrown in prison for being culturally illiterate/unassimiliated but you're all good because the judge understands and will let you off with a light sentence. Every wins in the end, social justice warriors, pedophiles, all their enablers. Well except for the traumatized and broken child. I love clown world.

>TFW you're too FOB and new to the Western world that you sprint to fuck the nearest 12 year old child before Westerners have time to inform you that's illegal in their hemisphere and you get thrown in prison for being culturally illiterate/unassimiliated but you're all good because the judge understands and will let you off with a light sentence. Every wins in the end, social justice warriors, pedophiles, all their enablers. Well except for the traumatized and broken child. I love clown world.
No 12 year old was traumatized. It was just some decoy

Does it mean someone who just arrived to the western world?
I think so.

@Napoleon de Geso

This coudlve been avoided

If youre a curry nobody wants you, 100% of your interactions with women online are bots and FBI agents, he shouldve known that

hes normie tier looking. stop calling all non-chad guys cels

tbh normie tier curries are close to cels because of ethnic failo with women and -3 SMV currytax

This coudlve been avoided

If youre a curry nobody wants you, 100% of your interactions with women online are bots and FBI agents, he shouldve known that

It takes a while for some curries to get that. Sub 8 rule is real for curries. In order to get away in a situation like this however he'd have to be a giga chadpreet.

He could have just said "this is normal in my culture, you're racist".

These pedophile hunter groups are closeted pedos themselves. Most of them are nu males. They are the biggest moral faggots. Also, that curry was lowIQ as fuck. No sympathy from my side.

He could have just said "this is normal in my culture, you're racist".

The race card doesn't work for curries, maybe not even Muslims when it comes to things like he was trying to do in this video.

The race card doesn't work for curries, maybe not even Muslims when it comes to things like he was trying to do in this video.
Yeah that's what I thought. Maybe if he was a woman.

Yeah that's what I thought. Maybe if he was a woman.

Of course, women get away with legit pedophilia and grooming boys with little to no punishment in gynocentric countries like the UK.

Spend your whole life being rejected which results in going for a 12 yr old. Then you get publicly humiliated, brutal

Of course, women get away with legit pedophilia and grooming boys with little to no punishment in gynocentric countries like the UK.
Women can even fondle little boys in public and no one will care.

A good percentage of the intense hatred against pedophiles is just good old gynocentrism. People hate the idea of an adult man with a little girl to the bones, but if it's a woman, or even a gay for some groups (leftists), this hatred is low to nonexistent.

tbh normie tier curries are close to cels because of ethnic failo with women and -3 SMV currytax

It takes a while for some curries to get that. Sub 8 rule is real for curries. In order to get away in a situation like this however he'd have to be a giga chadpreet.
-3 theory has been debunked several times. You sound like that u/midsomner with this curry tax bullshit. Are you him?

-3 theory has been debunked several times. You sound like that u/midsomner with this curry tax bullshit. Are you him?

No I'm not /u/midsomner.

I believe the curry tax is pretty legit though. You can argue it may not be as much as -3 SMV but being a curry is an SMV failo with women.

These pedophile hunter groups are closeted pedos themselves. Most of them are nu males. They are the biggest moral faggots. Also, that curry was lowIQ as fuck. No sympathy from my side.
I bet some of them are secretly pedophile rings

No I'm not /u/midsomner.

I believe the curry tax is pretty legit though. You can argue it may not be as much as -3 SMV but being a curry is an SMV failo with women.
Yeah it is, but it depends location as well
A 6/10 curry will do much better in EE compared to USA. Plus curries can arrange marriage in their home countries. Whites don't have that privilege.

Yeah it is, but it depends location as well
A 6/10 curry will do much better in EE compared to USA. Plus curries can arrange marriage in their home countries. Whites don't have that privilege.

I've heard EE is better compared to the USA but have not actually seen this first hand so I can't comment.

Curries still have some hurdle to cross with arrange marriage because the prospective bride can still opt for someone else.

I think a lot of whites used to have the privilege of courtship rituals that were closer to arranged marriage in the 19th century but that's been lost in the modern day dating culture that emerged during the sexual revolution in the 1960s.

I've heard EE is better compared to the USA but have not actually seen this first hand so I can't comment.

Curries still have some hurdle to cross with arrange marriage because the prospective bride can still opt for someone else.

I think a lot of whites used to have the privilege of courtship rituals that were closer to arranged marriage in the 19th century but that's been lost in the modern day dating culture that emerged during the sexual revolution in the 1960s.
Do you live India or in the west

@Napoleon de Geso
Screenshot 20200716 230506

Too many of that kind of Asian over here.

tbh respect, that they don't mistreated or insulted him. Was the thing I expected as I saw the thumbnail.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back