Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 24 year old currycel in the uk attempts to meet a 12 year old girl for sex, gets arrested by predator hunter group guardians of the north

Why, did he say something wrong?

These paedo hunter groups are just weird tbh
pedo hunter groups are just secret incel hate groups

i would bet money that most "criminals" are actors

There should be no entertainment motive as far as criminal justice is concerned.
it's not "entertainment" motive

it's about brainwashing the public

Also no he isn’t Muslim. He’s Indian. So I bet he’s Hindu.

India being all Hindu and Pakistan being all Muslim is both cope and ancient history. Even Mahatma Ghandi wasn't an out and out Muslim either.

Basic GCSE's, India has many subcontinents of religion, language and religions. You can get a large population of Muslims and/or Roman Catholics in India so its not quite that famalam as you think.

Answering the original question never put yourself on the line and think 12 year old foids seek older men on the internet. If they are interested in you they'll either tell you to your face, ask for a ride in your car or hang outside of your Kebab Shop. That's what the Rotherham victims slut foids did, they made first contact.
Just LOL at EDL or BNP copers thinking their women-folk were doing, or were somehow tricked at age 13. The girls admit in retrospective interviews they were up for it and "loved" their Muslim boyfriends.

Not a dig #Goals

If you want to get pro-active in touching teenage girls the first goal is to befriend her parents. That's what everyone from Joey Buttafucco to Michael Jackson did.

Last edited:
India being all Hindu and Pakistan being all Muslim is both cope and ancient history. Even Mahatma Ghandi wasn't an out and out Muslim either.

Basic GCSE's, India has many subcontinents of religion, language and religions. You can get a large population of Muslims and/or Roman Catholics in India so its not quite that famalam as you think.

Answering the original question never put yourself on the line and think 12 year old foids seek older men on the internet. If they are interested in you they'll either tell you to your face, ask for a ride in your car or hang outside of your Kebab Shop. That's what the Rotherham victims slut foids did, they made first contact.
Just LOL at EDL or BNP copers thinking their women-folk were doing, or were somehow tricked at age 13. The girls admit in retrospective interviews they were up for it and "loved" their Muslim boyfriends.

Not a dig #Goals

If you want to get pro-active in touching teenage girls the first goal is to befriend her parents. That's what everyone from Joey Buttafucco to Michael Jackson did.
Wasn’t Gandhi Hindu?

Legal age for sex in UK is 16 years old. The dude is so cucked now.

Legal age for sex in UK is 16 years old. The dude is so cucked now.
16 year olds are way hotter than any 12 year old

"This week Prasad was handed a nine-month suspended sentence after admitting attempting to meet a girl under the age of 16 after grooming.
He was also handed a £140 fine and ordered to sign the sex offenders register for five years."

That’s a currycel especially if he’s in a white country
Healthy physique, normal chin, proper jaw, slight racoon eyes, rectangular face, how is that guy a cel. He is obviously a normie.

Healthy physique, normal chin, proper jaw, slight racoon eyes, rectangular face, how is that guy a cel. He is obviously a normie.
@Legendarywristcel @Personalityinkwell rate him for a guy in the UK

@Legendarywristcel @Personalityinkwell rate him for a guy in the UK
average looking curry, but in the UK he drops to 3/10 because of race failo

I heard that he’s still saying “please leave me alone” to this day
You have to have balls to confront them. The point is that you can't have sexually explicit conversations. That is when they throw the books at you. If you keep it clean then I would think they would have a hard time trying anything, or even trying to set you up because they want someone they can humiliate. Also never come dressed as a slob.

I bet some of them are secretly pedophile rings
I bet one of them went to meet a 12 year old girl, saw his mates coming and decided to hold the nearest ethnic to accuse him of being a nounce.

You have to have balls to confront them. The point is that you can't have sexually explicit conversations. That is when they throw the books at you. If you keep it clean then I would think they would have a hard time trying anything, or even trying to set you up because they want someone they can humiliate. Also never come dressed as a slob.

I bet one of them went to meet a 12 year old girl, saw his mates coming and decided to hold the nearest ethnic to accuse him of being a nounce.
I bet Chris Hansen is a MAP

He should have joined a grooming gang there. He is probably Hindu. I doubt he is a muslim

Over for him, niggas a retard tbh, they have cameras everywhere, any nigga with cellphone could be spied by Glowniggers any time. Even if he got an actual 12 year old, he would be fucked as soon as discovered.

So now that the maiden of albion is safe and sound, will she be given in marriage to shysaxon if he builds a thatch hut and gives her father a pound of copper, 36 wax candles, and a sheep?

Over for him, niggas a retard tbh, they have cameras everywhere, any nigga with cellphone could be spied by Glowniggers any time. Even if he got an actual 12 year old, he would be fucked as soon as discovered.
With all the predator hunters, I’m surprised people still try to meet minors through internet

Not much? India has 182 million Muslims.

4/10 in looks but he drops to 3/10 due to FOB accent.
182 million Muslims yet in they have a billion people. 80% are Hindu

These pedophile hunter groups are closeted pedos themselves. Most of them are nu males. They are the biggest moral faggots. Also, that curry was lowIQ as fuck. No sympathy from my side.

It says Muslim .

what does society achieve by luring currycel with jbs just to arrest them.

it’s like hanging a juicy piece of steak in front of a starving dog and beating him in the head when he goes for it.

It says Muslim .

what does society achieve by luring currycel with jbs just to arrest them.

it’s like hanging a juicy piece of steak in front of a starving dog and beating him in the head when he goes for it.
I think he’s Hindu. The comments criticize the vid title

I think he’s Hindu. The comments criticize the vid title

cant trust comments. Whenever a criminal is Hindu or Muslim. Comments always label the the the criminal as opposition. Pakistani will say he’s hindu and vice versa.

cant trust comments. Whenever a criminal is Hindu or Muslim. Comments always label the the the criminal as opposition. Pakistani will say he’s hindu and vice versa.
Most Indians are hindu

Most molesters in the UK are muslim (incl grooming gangs)

They are over represented when it comes to rape/molestation.
I still doubt he’s Muslim. He isn’t in any gang

Natural selection doing its thing. It’s funny of him to think a 12 year old would have sex with him. Good riddance tbh, he wouldn’t live long with that IQ anyways.

Natural selection doing its thing. It’s funny of him to think a 12 year old would have sex with him. Good riddance tbh, he wouldn’t live long with that IQ anyways.
He’s curry

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back