Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 24 year old currycel in the uk attempts to meet a 12 year old girl for sex, gets arrested by predator hunter group guardians of the north

Also no he isn’t Muslim. He’s Indian. So I bet he’s Hindu.
This doesn't makes any sense. There are plenty of muslims in India. And its clearly written on the top that he is Muslim

This doesn't makes any sense. There are plenty of muslims in India. And its clearly written on the top that he is Muslim
If it's written on the top that he's a Muslim then he is a muslim. Why are people fighting over his religion?

This curry lives in Florida. His name is Ishan Howard. Holes still fuck him.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV0gOjLEQfo

The uploader was criticized for the title and just assumes brown means Muslim. Most Indians are Hindu
If it's written on the top that he's a Muslim then he is a muslim. Why are people fighting over his religion?
The title is wrong

Exactly. I guess @Edmund_Kemper is Hinduphobic and despite the fact that it is written that the guy is a Muslim, he's still reluctant that he is a Hindu.

Exactly. I guess @Edmund_Kemper is Hinduphobic and despite the fact that it is written that the guy is a Muslim, he's still reluctant that he is a Hindu.
I think Edmund is a Muslim from Palestine @Edmund_Kemper am I right?

But you sound like youre devoted to your religion. JFL @ coping with religion when youre an incel.
@RREEEEEEEEE i don’t think we should hate on others’ religious preferences

@RREEEEEEEEE i don’t think we should hate on others’ religious preferences

Iam not hating on your preference. But if theres a god, he sure is a prick for creating so much suffering for men like us.

Iam not hating on your preference. But if theres a god, he sure is a prick for creating so much suffering for men like us.
Pain is supposed to exist. We can’t have freedom if we aren’t able to do evil and just make the world happy and do good like a bunch of controlled puppets

Pain is supposed to exist. We can’t have freedom if we aren’t able to do evil and just make the world happy and do good like a bunch of controlled puppets

What evil did i do to deserve this ?

Last edited:
I didn’t say that I said if we are gonna have freedom to do what we want we have to be able to do evil

Thats not true. Most men dont have the freedom to be evil, only chads

Your "choices" are a product of your environment and genetics. Free will is cope.
Doesn’t matter. Your controller is your brain. You are still the one choosing what to do

Doesn’t matter. Your controller is your brain. You are still the one choosing what to do

You think you have free will as if you chose to be muslim when you clearly didnt.

LifeFuel for Fat Link and ShySaxon

You think you have free will as if you chose to be muslim when you clearly didnt.
I didn’t choose to renounce my faith

also look up free will. We are able to choose our actions. Being forced to do something by others doesn’t mean you aren’t making decisions from your own choice and without fate deciding

you still have free will. You are making your own decisions even if their based on what you’re forced to do. It’s all free will because nobody else is directly causing your actions other than you

At least they treated him with respect. Not all Pedo can say that about himself when he has been caught.

>TFW you're too FOB and new to the Western world that you sprint to fuck the nearest 12 year old child before Westerners have time to inform you that's illegal in their hemisphere and you get thrown in prison for being culturally illiterate/unassimiliated but you're all good because the judge understands and will let you off with a light sentence. Every wins in the end, social justice warriors, pedophiles, all their enablers. Well except for the traumatized and broken child. I love clown world.
:lul: :lul::lul::lul:

I didn’t choose to renounce my faith

also look up free will. We are able to choose our actions. Being forced to do something by others doesn’t mean you aren’t making decisions from your own choice and without fate deciding

you still have free will. You are making your own decisions even if their based on what you’re forced to do. It’s all free will because nobody else is directly causing your actions other than you

So you chose your religion and you being born in Palestine had nothing to do with it?

Cope harder. You sound like a tool.

So you chose your religion and you being born in Palestine had nothing to do with it?

Cope harder. You sound like a tool.
No. But I still chose to be Muslim. I didn’t refuse to choose it. Being Muslim is still a choice even if you are raised that way. You can resist something you’re raised with. Also I was born in america

No. But I still chose to be Muslim. I didn’t refuse to choose it. Being Muslim is still a choice even if you are raised that way. You can resist something you’re raised with. Also I was born in america

So youre saying you were born to muslim parents and then had free will and chose to be muslim. Coincidence? I think not.

So youre saying you were born to muslim parents and then had free will and chose to be muslim. Coincidence? I think not.
Do you understand that I directly caused my decisions my parents were indirect?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back