Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee “6’1-2 isn’t tall”

why's shanequa got a dp of her using some shitty amstrad pc in the last pic lol

is tall af fuck these foids opinions
It all depends on their surroundings, if most men around them are 6' or over, then being 6' is nothing special. This was the case in Netherlands or the Balkans, but is becoming more apparent in the rest of the world. Younger generations are taller.

I hope she gets curbstomed (in videogame ofc)

Should be dragged through the mud and flayed by the narcos

Also, it's always these kind of threads that attract the down syndrome people on here to comment that 6 ft is not tall, when in fact it objectively is

hope she is raped and killed brutally

see what I fucking said, Cels calling me fakecel for being over 6ft and this shit exists
I think it's possible to be so fucking ugly and autistic that yes, you can be 6 feet and still an incel.

Fucking dumb bitch hope she is gutted

that'S just a random tik tok thot she is not representative of the average girl in real life.
If you're tall, you can't be incel. That's a fact.
It doesn't matter how ugly you are, if you're above 6'1'' some bitch is going to settle for you. I see it all the fucking time.
le massive cope buddy boyo

6'1'' isn't tall because every 5'10'' guy claims to be 6'1''

6'2 for a man is about 5'9 for a woman. Is a 5'9 woman not tall? woman can't do maths.

Their standards are getting more and more ridiculous everyday. Soon enough they will only want 7'0+. Fuck my life

Burn ethnic foids (irl)

that'S just a random tik tok thot she is not representative of the average girl in real life.
If you're tall, you can't be incel. That's a fact.
It doesn't matter how ugly you are, if you're above 6'1'' some bitch is going to settle for you. I see it all the fucking time.

You have to be at least 6 feet 3" or preferably 6f 5" plus to be considered tall in Europe including the UK. Some girls are 6 feet so it's not that tall today.

You have to be at least 6 feet 3" or preferably 6f 5" plus to be considered tall in Europe including the UK. Some girls are 6 feet so it's not that tall today.
Exactly and some people here wanna call me fakecel for being 5’11

“6’2 isnt tall”

-5’2 roasties kys

If looks and height inflation continues getting this ridiculous, the west is going to end up inbred in a few hundred years

She doesn't know what 6'1 is.

Don't let a gremlin with makeup tell you you're short.

"6'2 isnt tall"

- 5'2 roasties
We need to chop the legs of all heightist foids off below the knees so they can feel how it is to be a manlet and be treated poorly. These foids won't learn otherwise.