Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope A cope i have that gives my life meaning. Collecting stuff. What are yours?

gotet

gotet

Legend
★★★★★
I cope by enjoying a lot of the following:

-Videogames
-Movies
-Comics
-Music
-etc

Since i have been holding down a minimum wage job for the last 15 years i have
been able to really indulge myself in videogame collecting, music collecting,
comics collecting and so on. Collecting in itself has become a great cope for me.

giphy.gif

Collecting stuff like records, movies, videogames etc has really helped me through
my life and granted it meaning. I love the thought of spending every dollar i earn
on myself and not some cheap whore. I continue to build my collections month
after month.

Are there some fellow collectors here on the forum? What do you collect?

Cheers guys and stay positive!

giphy.gif

Preventing my own suicide

What's up fellow collector. :y'all:

Yes, I collect anime figures, video games and manga. I have a pretty big manga & video game collection, but my anime figure collection is definitely the most impressive. And I agree with your statement on spending on yourself, it feels nice to be able to indulge in yourself.

My most valuable anime figure is this Super Figure of Shinomiya Himawari, she's quite rare.
View attachment 808563

There are only 2 listings of her on the internet, and one is priced at €850 and the other is priced at $900.

My man, that is awesome! I also collect some manga. Mostly horror stuff like Junji Ito.
I am currently collecting the "Fist Of The North Star" manga books as they are released.

My video game collection contain everything from NES to PS5.
What consoles and computers do you collect for?
Is there any horror manga you can recommend?

I get filled with happines when i organize my collections and it it
truly a joy to behold them. I be like:

giphy.gif

I also own some expensive TRANSFORMERS figures that makes me proud
and everytime something new catches my eyes i think:

giphy.gif

Thanks to my low wage job!

Last edited:
How much stuff would you say you have collected, estimating? Like do you need a storage container to keep it all in?

Hey me too brocel, we collectorcels gotta stick together

Yes, I collect anime figures, video games and manga. I have a pretty big manga & video game collection, but my anime figure collection is definitely the most impressive. And I agree with your statement on spending on yourself, it feels nice to be able to indulge in yourself.

My most valuable anime figure is this Super Figure of Shinomiya Himawari, she's quite rare.
View attachment 808563

There are only 2 listings of her on the internet, and one is priced at €850 and the other is priced at $900.
Ayyyy, I didn't know ur a collectorcel too, we gotta stick together

Collecting becomes a real pain in the ass if you run out of places to store things. And how will you cope if you have to move?

View attachment 808563

That's fucking awesome. I wish I had a cool cope like that. Mine are just the standard and normie copes of vidya.

I love collecting and I tried to collect different things but I never found anything that I really liked. I want to collect ancient artifacts but they are very expensive and hard to get.

My next cope might be an old car to fix up.

Oh I guess I have one slightly intresting cope. I've been in the sport of geocashing. There you go, OP.
I love collecting and I tried to collect different things but I never found anything that I really liked. I want to collect ancient artifacts but they are very expensive and hard to get.

My next cope might be an old car to fix up.
Collecting ancient artificats is probably impossible. You aren't going to find any in your town or city, and if you think you can buy them, you'll be paying out the ear for it.

Oh I guess I have one slightly intresting cope. I've been in the sport of geocashing. There you go, OP.

Collecting ancient artificats is probably impossible. You aren't going to find any in your town or city, and if you think you can buy them, you'll be paying out the ear for it.
I bought a shabti from an auction for £1600 and after tax and buyers premium it was £2000 and shipping is £200 for a small artifact. I really want to buy more but I’m not sure if it’s worth it.

View attachment 808563

Whoa. Himawari is top tier. I'm envious.

How much stuff would you say you have collected, estimating? Like do you need a storage container to keep it all in?
I have collected A LOT of stuff over the years. I have been liquidating lots of stuff these last years as well,
to make up space for new items. I would need more space to store more stuff and i can barely fit new
pieces if they are big or huge.

And thanks to my job for the last 15 years, and no cheap whore or kids to spend money on, i rarely
experience this:

giphy.gif

Thanks to my "collectors minset" it let´s me focus on other things than women or girls.
I i really enjoy my collections. Playing games, listening to vinyls and reading comics etc
makes me feel great.

giphy.gif

If you get bored of one collection like:
giphy.gif

I just move to the next collection, movies, manga, whatever!
Later i can just come back to the video games with a newborn
enthusiasm.

giphy.gif

I have collected A LOT of stuff over the years. I have been liquidating lots of stuff these last years as well,
to make up space for new items. I would need more space to store more stuff and i can barely fit new
pieces if they are big or huge.

And thanks to my job for the last 15 years, and no cheap whore or kids to spend money on, i rarely
experience this:

giphy.gif

Thanks to my "collectors minset" it let´s me focus on other things than women or girls.
I i really enjoy my collections. Playing games, listening to vinyls and reading comics etc
makes me feel great.

giphy.gif

If you get bored of one collection like:
giphy.gif

I just move to the next collection, movies, manga, whatever!
Later i can just come back to the video games with a newborn
enthusiasm.

giphy.gif
Why are you using all these faggy gifs to ruin an actually decent conversation

Collecting becomes a real pain in the ass if you run out of places to store things. And how will you cope if you have to move?

Well i don´t plan to move but you got a point regarding that.
My place is being filled to the brim with my collections but to me it´s
kind of fun problems to have. There is so much love connected to this stuff
when you are a collector.

So i am very happy with this cope and it really has saved my life and given it meaning.

giphy.gif

Disgusting faggot

Why are you using all these faggy gifs to ruin an actually decent conversation

I use these "faggy gifs" because they are men (no homo) and i like them.
Would you rather prefer to see some stuck up bitches gifs? Now THAT
sometimes pisses me off!

giphy.gif

OP is certainly a character. JFL even incels smell weakness and want to exploit it for forum clout. No escape from the primal brain.

OP is certainly a character. JFL even incels smell weakness and want to exploit it for forum clout. No escape from the primal brain.
Even amongst incels there seems to be a dog eat dog world. We have been bullied and looked down upon all our lives and now we do that to each other.