Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a geoup of girls giggled when they walked past me

D

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
Im so demoralized bros

first time GIF

Story of my life

Everyday activities of a truecel

shitpost thread
could mean anything.
girls always giggle
they also giggle at chad
maybe they were flirting with you

Happened to me yesterday in dorm room

shitpost thread
could mean anything.
girls always giggle
they also giggle at chad
hahahahahahhahahahah

Happened to me yesterday in dorm room
I was walking past like 5 girls. I then looked at my phone (you know, to scroll left and right). I then bumped into the wall cause I couldn't see where I was going. They were fucking giggling

I was walking past like 5 girls. I then looked at my phone (you know, to scroll left and right). I then bumped into the wall cause I couldn't see where I was going. They were fucking giggling
:feelsrope:

how did they look like? genuine question.

shitpost thread
could mean anything.
girls always giggle
they also giggle at chad
This.

Also, OP is a pedo. The girls were likely 8 year-olds

Brutal man. This is brutal...

First time bro. Got called slenderman for FUCK sake at My college

This.

Also, OP is a pedo. The girls were likely 8 year-olds
stop spreading misinformation retard that jb i was talking bout looked 16-17 why does everyone think jb means the lowest of all the possible ages

At least they acknowledged your existence.
You mogged me.

Im so demoralized bros
I hate that shit quite a bit people looking at you and saying shit to themselves about you. I had this couple look at me when I was at a concert once and they were talking about wanting to kick my ass. I overheard them thinking to myself why the fuck am I even here. I fucking hate people it sucks especially for short guys like myself. The fact that the couple saw a thrill in wanting to attack me. Really makes me consider buying a firearm at this point and learn self defense. This is why it's pretty awful to be a manlet incel. It's like everybody out there once me dead. I continue living Out of spite for these people.

I hate that shit quite a bit people looking at you and saying shit to themselves about you. I had this couple look at me when I was at a concert once and they were talking about wanting to kick my ass. I overheard them thinking to myself why the fuck am I even here. I fucking hate people it sucks especially for short guys like myself. The fact that the couple saw a thrill in wanting to attack me. Really makes me consider buying a firearm at this point and learn self defense. This is why it's pretty awful to be a manlet incel. It's like everybody out there once me dead. I continue living Out of spite for these people.
people are evil

FUCK THAT SOUNDS BRUTAL

Next time unleash a starving fighting dog on them