Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A girl said I'm just too afraid to talk to women.

Agreed , ganging up on one opponent is an act of coward ,period.

This girl is too dangerous , would you want anything to do with a 20 yo girl who've dated 3+ different thugs and manipulate one of the beast to beat another beast up whe he pissed her off?

-I would try to avoid this bitch at all costs.
The hot leads dont taste so good.
a lot of male on male violence is over women. Since the beginning of life on this earth, the females of a species watch the males fight and then walk away with the winner

Being friend with a hole, despite being an incel, is cuckoldry, OP. Better severe all ties with her.

Foids have boyfriends and girlfriends. If you're not fucking her you're her girlfriend

Means you are atleast not retarded and have the motivations to even go to such an institution. I don't mean the social life at universities.
Yea cause ugly incels don’t have social lifes at universities. I don’t wanna be at my college though. I’d rather not go.

Yea cause ugly incels don’t have social lifes at universities. I don’t wanna be at my college though. I’d rather not go.

In my uni , everyone gets forced to social life in some ways.

How the fuck does OP have such an old account but such low posts?
Crazy high inhib poster

>female friend

gtfo

It's illegal to approach women as an ugly guy anyways. Doesn't matter how many balls you have. Your female "friend" seems like the ordinary cunt to say "just be yourself".

In my uni , everyone gets forced to social life in some ways.
Well at my college you sorta do but your social life is fairly minimal if you look like me. I sometimes do stuff and hang out with others but not nearly as much as the Chads and foids do.

-she told me she get her new boyfriend and his gang to beat up her ex boyfriend who try to orbit her.
Just imagine what they would do to a subhuman incel who insults her by thinking he has a chance.

A female friend from my major says I'm just too afraid (have no balls) to approach and talk to women.

Why would you bother do something you already known the outcome? Seriously!

-I have done nothing and some girls think I looks like a potential bank robber/school shooter.

About this girl:

She have dated 3 different guys in just a year. Currently dating a full body tattooed thug who posts a 9mm on facebook.
-she told me she get her new boyfriend and his gang to beat up her ex boyfriend who try to orbit her.

Just studymax theory debunked hard. Chimp Chad always wins.

Maybe I wouldn't be afraid to talk to women IF THEY DIDN'T ACT THE WAY THEY DID.
Ignoring and rejection multiple times will make me not want to talk to those whores. It's not my fault that those bitches got me this way. Oh no, but it's because of me right? Not them?
Your "friend" is a fucking enemy.

this cunt is nothing but trouble stay clear before you end up in her radar.more than likely she will be single mother trash by 30 who has to clean cum out of her ass because she lost count of all the cocks that been up in her shit.