Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A recruiter told he would call me on a few minutes... that was 3 hours ago

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
I HATE YOU FUCKING RECRUITERS, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO CALL ME THEN JUST DON'T SAY YOU'LL DO SO IN A FEW MINUTES AND MAKE ME WAIT LIKE A RETARD FOR 3 HOURS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsohgod::reeeeee:

Recruiters for a job?

It was me sorry I just played some Elden RIng and forgot:feelscomfy:

Yes, it was an IT job. I wanted it, doubt i'll get it :feelskek:
Yea i hope i get a job after my computer application course but i preparing for my masters entrance exam from the past 2 years so im going to do it and a get a better pay and what did you major in brocel?

Yea i hope i get a job after my computer application course but i preparing for my masters entrance exam from the past 2 years so im going to do it and a get a better pay and what did you major in brocel?
I'm a failed stemcel, i figured i don't give a shit about being in uni five years and im trying to get jobs related to IT. I know a bit about programming and trying my luck

I'm a failed stemcel, i figured i don't give a shit about being in uni five years and im trying to get jobs related to IT. I know a bit about programming and trying my luck
Oh then i think you should improve your programming skills even more

That's the idea, how are your studies going?
Pretty good im struggling a lil with integration problems everything else is on point

Integrals are pain in the ass, worse than derivatives.
You don't know the pain of integration until you integrate the probability density function of the gamma distribution for real values other than 1. I mean, it's relatively easy, but it's such a pain in the ass.

You don't know the pain of integration until you integrate the probability density function of the gamma distribution for real values other than 1. I mean, it's relatively easy, but it's such a pain in the ass.
I don't think im gonna be seeing that, but i hope i don't. Maths are fun, until they aren't. Like doing problems is fun but theory is such a pain in the ass, also understanding how graphs work isn't fun.

Algebra was more fun than maths for me, but if i had to choose between physics and maths i would choose the latter.

I don't think im gonna be seeing that
You will see it if you take upper year courses in probability and mathematical statistics. You probably will never encounter it in your typical calc 1-3 progression, unless your professor happens to be a statistician or specialize in the area.

I HATE YOU FUCKING RECRUITERS, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO CALL ME THEN JUST DON'T SAY YOU'LL DO SO IN A FEW MINUTES AND MAKE ME WAIT LIKE A RETARD FOR 3 HOURS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsohgod::reeeeee:
File a sexual harassment

Why don’t you call him? Or if you don’t have his phone number email him. If you don’t have his email, search him up on LinkedIn and message. Recruiters would definitely have a LinkedIn

Why don’t you call him? Or if you don’t have his phone number email him. If you don’t have his email, search him up on LinkedIn and message. Recruiters would definitely have a LinkedIn
I don't want to be a needy bitch, i already contacted him first. also this is for a paid internship

I don't want to be a needy bitch, i already contacted him first. also this is for a paid internship
Sounding like a needy bitch is good buddy boyo. It shows you are keen and motivated for the role.

Sounding like a needy bitch is good buddy boyo. It shows you are keen and motivated for the role.
But i don't want to lie, im not keen nor motivated. Its gonna be like 4 hr per day work and i get paid like... $100 per month at the most

But i don't want to lie, im not keen nor motivated. Its gonna be like 4 hr per day work and i get paid like... $100 per month at the most
Fuck that.

You have to lie about things to get a job. My only hobby is posting here, I obviously can’t say that in an interview, so I say shit like I am an amateur astronomer

You have to lie about things to get a job. My only hobby is posting here, I obviously can’t say that in an interview, so I say shit like I am an amateur astronomer
Don't you hate how fucking normie you have to act just to do basic life shit like get a job?

Don't you hate how fucking normie you have to act just to do basic life shit like get a job?
The sad truth of the world is that you can’t be yourself if you want to get anywhere.

I think the integral problems with limits is the hardest part for me:feelscry:

The sad truth of the world is that you can’t be yourself if you want to get anywhere.
It's just a drag, i'm sad im not smart enough nor have the capital to just build something and be done with normies. Like i hate their burocracy and all bullshit you have to sit thorought.

Fuck that.
I'm unnemployeable, like really tried to get in the local mcdonals equivalent with no luck. So i'm going there mostly for the Experience in development more than anything