Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody else imagine if they were a 4/10 normie

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I mean if I was a 4/10 low-tier normie I'd probably be 'open' to meeting a woman. Like if I was a normie I might be welcome in activities, and maybe a woman there if we were talking and wanted to talk more I might hang out with her, but I wouldn't be even trying to make her have sex. It would legit be shared interests and legit flirting not even expecting or trying for more.

Eg.. I have some interests that women also like such as dog walking.. and if I wasn't insanely uncomfortable around other humans and other humans want me gone or leave themselves, I might interact with other humans.

Why the fuck would you wanna be friends with a foid?

I thought 4/10 was incel (high tier incel).

No that sounds boring

No because I'm a 4/10 and things aren't that good here

Why the fuck would you wanna be friends with a foid?

Some women don't seem that bad if you aren't trying to make them your wife or something. Eg.. seeing normies who had girls who they were friends with in highschool the girls seemed pleasant to be around.

Imo where the girls change is..

1.) A Chad/Chadlite is around then the women are thinking sexuality and shit testing him or all of a sudden sluts.

2.) A genetic trash like us comes near then the women get all negative emotions and leave very quickly. We are like a scary snake just crawled up to near her.

Some women don't seem that bad if you aren't trying to make them your wife or something. Eg.. seeing normies who had girls who they were friends with in highschool the girls seemed pleasant to be around.

Imo where the girls change is..

1.) A Chad/Chadlite is around then the women are thinking sexuality and shit testing him or all of a sudden sluts.

2.) A genetic trash like us comes near then the women get all negative emotions and leave very quickly. We are like a scary snake just crawled up to near her.
Imagine being blackpilled and wanting female friends jfl, also “shit tests” aren’t a thing that’s pua cope

4-6 is normie, it doesn’t matter what I looked like, I wouldn’t be friends with foid anyway
I thought normie was 4.1-6?
Idk, it seems like the issue is whether it’s incel has to be equal or less than 4 or just less than 4. This is a brutal open interval or closed interval pill in looks. Cause if what you say is true, then the highest an incel can be is 3.9999999999......... where the 9 goes on infinitely. This means there is no max looks an incel can be, as it can get infinitely close to 4. But if we go the other way and say 4 is incel, then there is no smallest value a normie can be, as he can infintely get close to 4.

No that sounds boring

You can make it something you enjoy doing that the girls also like doing. Say you are some normie raver and dancing and some girls who are your friends like that too and invite you to go with them. (but very low chance one of them will want to sleep with you as you a 4/10).
Idk, it seems like the issue is whether it’s incel has to be equal or less than 4 or just less than 4. This is a brutal open interval or closed interval pill in looks. Cause if what you say is true, then the highest an incel can be is 3.9999999999......... where the 9 goes on infinitely. This means there is no max looks an incel can be, as it can get infinitely close to 4. But if we go the other way and say 4 is incel, then there is no smallest value a normie can be, as he can infintely get close to 4.

Imo incels massively overrate their looks. Or use some excessively exponential scale.

None of us I have read accounts of their experiences in highschool imo are anywhere close to being a 4/10. Like the 4/10 guys in highschool I saw they were talking to girls, got invited to places where girls were, went to parties.. they just had very low success rate in sleeping with girls. But like they even had dates, even though the girls decided not to become their girlfriend.

Last edited:
0.5-1.5 deformed
1.5-2.9 trucel
3-3.5 incel
3.75-4.25 low tier normie
4.5-5.5 normie
5.75-6.25 high tier normie
6.5-7 chadlite
7.1-8.5 chad
8.5-9.5 gigachad

That should help

4/10 is incel unless your 6ft+

Whichever rating scale you have then imagine it is a guy who with huge effort could get occasional sex, but women would sadly be jumping away the first sign a taller man gave them attention.

If I was 4/10 I'd still be incel.

0.5-1.5 deformed
1.5-2.9 trucel
3-3.5 incel
3.75-4.25 low tier normie
4.5-5.5 normie
5.75-6.25 high tier normie
6.5-7 chadlite
7.1-8.5 chad
8.5-9.5 gigachad

That should help
I always heard people break it down like this:

0: Platonic subhumanity (doesn’t exist)
1: deformed
2: trucel
3: nearcel
4: incel
5: low tier normie
6: high tier normie
7: chad-lite
8: chad
9: gigachad
10: platonic perfection (doesn’t exist)

You are whatever you number is closest to.
At least this is how I always thought of it.

I always heard people break it down like this:

0: Platonic subhumanity (doesn’t exist)
1: deformed
2: trucel
3: nearcel
4: incel
5: average
6: high tier normie
7: chad-lite
8: chad
9: gigachad
10: platonic perfection (doesn’t exist)

You are whatever you number is closest to.
At least this is how I always thought of it.
Nearcel isn’t a thing, you’re either incel or not, if you’re below 4/10 overall then you’re incel 99% of the time

No, I literally couldn’t try I was a friendless loser who got bullied which is automatically a 1/10 in foids eyes
:feelsseriously:
Stop making excuses.
You’re 5/10 and over 6 feet.
They will want you if you try.

:feelsseriously:
Stop making excuses.
You’re 5/10 and over 6 feet.
They will want you if you try.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

"just try bro" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

lmao, is that it? so you're a virgin incel, who has never in his life gotten foids, and you think you're in a position to tell someone how to get foids? and your advice amounts to "just try bro".

holy fuck, the lack of self awareness is astounding.

@Draestyn

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

"just try bro" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

lmao, is that it? so you're a virgin incel, who has never in his life gotten foids, and you think you're in a position to tell someone how to get foids? and your advice amounts to "just try bro".

holy fuck, the lack of self awareness is astounding.

@Draestyn
you are a normie and over 6 feet.
you are just high inhib.
you are not really incel by looks.
sub8 copers are a joke, normies get gf’s all the time.

you are just high inhib.
Yeah, normies get foids, the ones who aren’t autists like me

You can make it something you enjoy doing that the girls also like doing. Say you are some normie raver and dancing and some girls who are your friends like that too and invite you to go with them. (but very low chance one of them will want to sleep with you as you a 4/10).

Imo incels massively overrate their looks. Or use some excessively exponential scale.

None of us I have read accounts of their experiences in highschool imo are anywhere close to being a 4/10. Like the 4/10 guys in highschool I saw they were talking to girls, got invited to places where girls were, went to parties.. they just had very low success rate in sleeping with girls. But like they even had dates, even though the girls decided not to become their girlfriend.
This, most people exaggerate their looks, all that really matters is how foids would actually rate us.

4/10 is incel nowadays unless you have other redeeming features

you are just high inhib.
i think you're talking to the wrong person. i'm 5'10 and a 4/10 max

as for the other dude, how do you know he is high inhib?

also, this isn't "lookscels.is", its incels.is

and just because a 5/10 can get a gf, doesn't mean its a guarantee. like, holy shit, you're just gonna say "oh I saw another 5/10 dude get a gf. I have no idea what it took for him to get a gf, no idea what went on behind the scenes, no clue about the intricacies of the process. however, being a virgin incel I know that if you just put yourself out there you can succeed bro"

holy shit you are legit retarded

i think you're talking to the wrong person. i'm 5'10 and a 4/10 max

as for the other dude, how do you know he is high inhib?

also, this isn't "lookscels.is", its incels.is

and just because a 5/10 can get a gf, doesn't mean its a guarantee. like, holy shit, you're just gonna say "oh I saw another 5/10 dude get a gf. I have no idea what it took for him to get a gf, no idea what went on behind the scenes, no clue about the intricacies of the process. however, being a virgin incel I know that if you just put yourself out there you can succeed bro"

holy shit you are legit retarded
five out of tens usually get cucked anyways even if they do "ascend", sub8 is a joke but you still need to be a 6/10+ imo

five out of tens usually get cucked anyways even if they do "ascend", sub8 is a joke but you still need to be a 6/10+ imo
true. granted if you get laid and you get cucked you're still technically not incel.

that being said, people act like its as simple as "just try" if you're a 5/10. its such generic advice that doesn't have any guidelines

Yeah, normies get foids, the ones who aren’t autists like me
I’m a fellow autist.
Social skills aren’t natural to us, but it’s something you can learn and get better at.
Sadly we can lose the skill overtime too if we don’t practice, and since I haven’t talked to anyone since corona last year (except parents once in a while), it all went back to shit.

4/10 checking in shit is rough. Your the friend that girls use to get the guy they like jealous. “YOUR SO FUNNY UGLY GUY THATS WHY I LIKE YOU MORE THAN BRAD”

Then you should know it never began for us
Depends how severe the autism is, but I think most are fakecel volcels if they aren’t 4 or below.

I think the same, i see many guys here rating themselves 5/10, i doubt they would have zero success with women and rott here if they are average looking.

Then you should know it never began for us
I’m a fellow autist.
Social skills aren’t natural to us, but it’s something you can learn and get better at.
Sadly we can lose the skill overtime too if we don’t practice, and since I haven’t talked to anyone since corona last year (except parents once in a while), it all went back to shit.
you're coping

social skills aren't something like lifting weights, which is straightforward to the point where you just have to hit the gym a few extra times than normal

you develop social skills by being around people, but you can't be around people in the first place, if you have shitty social skills in the first place. plus, if you fuck up, most people won't tell you exactly what you did wrong, you'll have to figure it out by yourself. and sometimes it's not even what you did wrong, it could just be your ugly fucking face

tl;dr: autism = you're FUCKED

Who the fuck wants to be a bland boring normie cuckold? GigaChad or nothing.

Who the fuck wants to be a bland boring normie cuckold? GigaChad or nothing.

Ya but even low tier normies for me is a fantasy. Like being able to be in a group of people, do normie things once in awhile, including with girls as friends or part of the group.

Eg.. imagine like me that you liked dog walking. And a group of people including girls or only girls also liked dog walking in trails. And you got to walk with them like a normal human.

My low tier normie friend he got invited to go on a ski trip with his broader friends group that included girls who went. :feelsUgh:

you're coping

social skills aren't something like lifting weights, which is straightforward to the point where you just have to hit the gym a few extra times than normal

you develop social skills by being around people, but you can't be around people in the first place, if you have shitty social skills in the first place. plus, if you fuck up, most people won't tell you exactly what you did wrong, you'll have to figure it out by yourself. and sometimes it's not even what you did wrong, it could just be your ugly fucking face

Volcels everywhere

you're coping

Volcels everywhere
holy shit you must be retarded. did you genuinely not even address what I just fucking said?

@Draestyn

holy shit you must be retarded. did you genuinely not even address what I just fucking said?

@Draestyn
“Volcel” with zero opportunities jfl, he should know it’s over