Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else noticing this?

yeahyeah

yeahyeah

Banned
-
It’s that everyone I know on my social medias are dating people they knew from highschool.

It’s hard to make friends outside of school tbh.

I think part of it is because of the pre-established familiarity. Most people would rather be with someone they already know rather than going on dates with someone they met on tinder.

Last edited:
There's no point in using social media if you're an ugly subhuman.

ost people would rather be with someone they already know rather than going on dates with someone they met on tinder.
i agree but too bad i don't know any women and have zero success on dating sites/apps

Most people would rather be with someone they already know rather than going on dates with someone they met on tinder.
Nah. Foids don't care whether she knows some guy or not. If she meets a Chad she'll fuck him. That's the rule.

You guys actually have social media? What's the point in having social media if you're an incel?

You guys actually have social media? What's the point in having social media if you're an incel?
I've been thinking maybe I should make a twitter account and make a soy face as my pfp so I can blend in lol

yeah, most people who I'd consider successful in the relationship department are people who met in HS and are still together (married, dating etc)

foids who didn't do that are whoring around and guys are, as expected, single