Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

approached 6 more girls - six rejections

U

uninstall

Banned
-
most refused to even talk to me

their faces...priceless

low inhibition hero is what I will soon become

uninstalled all inhibitions

where did you approach them

How would you rate yourself?

I know that face well.
DAIWgwY.gif

It can be quite fun in a sadistic way, it'll be a shock if one actually says "yes" one day.

most refused to even talk to me

their faces...priceless

low inhibition hero is what I will soon become
there's approach and approach...
are you sure you don't creep them out ?
don't come from behind

I know that face well.
DAIWgwY.gif
When i came to femoids to ask something, like "how do i get to this address?" at first they don't get what talks to them, then they look down, notice me, and their faces become like that.

don't come from behind
Chad approaches women from behind while making no noise and suppressing his heat signature so that he can't be detected by thermal imagining devices and girls still fuck him

did you take a cold shower before approaching said women?

It never began for approachcels. Did they at least talk back OP?

When i came to femoids to ask something, like "how do i get to this address?" at first they don't get what talks to them, then they look down, notice me, and their faces become like that.
It feels so bad, when someone looks at you with disgust and indignation, for merely saying something to them, politely. I hate it so much, fuck.

You just went up to random girls on the street cold approach? How the fuck could you possibly think this would work as an ugly incel?

Normies can’t even cold approach random girls in public. Is anyone on this forum not autistic?

don't come from behind

i never approach from behind lol

that's retarded
You just went up to random girls on the street cold approach? How the fuck could you possibly think this would work as an ugly incel?

Normies can’t even cold approach random girls in public. Is anyone on this forum not autistic?

I always approach my looksmatch or +1 point.
It never began for approachcels. Did they at least talk back OP?

a few

but yeah

you need a stomach for the rejections...the grimaces - you can't fake it

That's great! Just go talk to random women - it makes them uncomfortable. And you can contort your face when she turns you down, like you're going to strike her.

990cc1458ce36368d9919694297f6aca.png

Congratulations on trying. If you never even tried you can't be a truecel unless you're indisputably hideous.

Congratulations on trying. If you never even tried you can't be a truecel unless you're indisputably hideous.

i have a log - so far i have approached 22 girls - all rejections

yet i have noticed benefits in my daily life

it does help your social anxiety

Wow good for you dude.

I can't even make eye contact with one of them.

Cold approaching only works for Chad.

Did you approach from a 45 degree angle (pi/4 radians)

i cold approach also, but you are 6'1 and i am 5'4 i would be a goof height vs face experiment for us to keep on approaching women and see who has more success in a certain amount of time.
Then we can see the outcome of (good face+manlet) vs (ugly face+ tall)

don’t approach from behind

Approaching probably isn't the best method these days. Most people are so hung up in their phones, and they will use it as a mechanism to fend off strangers waltzing up to them.
That's actually how I avoid eye contact with peeps on the street.

Record next time pls

Can you describe your rejections in depth? How did they reject you

Approaching probably isn't the best method these days. Most people are so hung up in their phones, and they will use it as a mechanism to fend off strangers waltzing up to them.
That's actually how I avoid eye contact with peeps on the street.

I never approach women on their phones or with headphones
Can you describe your rejections in depth? How did they reject you

too many

but for example:

1. I said how are you to one girl and she lifted her finger up and said NO!!!!!
2. I said hello, you look fine today to a girl in the mall - she looked at me like I was a sexual predator about to rape her and even turned a second time to see me again looking in disbelief

they don't insult me with word though if that's what u think

because women are bitches

they don't know me and may be scared
i cold approach also, but you are 6'1 and i am 5'4 i would be a goof height vs face experiment for us to keep on approaching women and see who has more success in a certain amount of time.
Then we can see the outcome of (good face+manlet) vs (ugly face+ tall)

no matter who you are cold approaching result in endless rejections

Last edited:
on the street and one in the metro

2. I said hello, you look fine today to a girl in the mall - she looked at me like I was a sexual predator about to rape her and even turned a second time to see me again looking in disbelief

I approached from the face when they pass by me.

You can't approach women on the street. It never works.

First things first. You need a reason to approach. And first of all you must get a signal. A signal typically means a smile. I still get these smiles. But the smile doesn't mean much. It just means you are not a hideous autistic creepozoid fucktard. It means you are normal and maybe you have decent looks. But if you get the smile, you can say something. Usually you can approach say if she is next to you in line, next to you getting the stuff for your coffee, a helper in a store, etc. But you can only say anything if you get the smile. No smile, no words. The smile is an opening that can mean, "It's ok to approach me."

At this point in my life, a smile often means, "Well you are normal and goodlooking, so ok." Then if I talk to them, I get 'Why the fuck are you talking to me!?...I can't believe you are talking to me!...How dare you talk to me!" This is because I am in late middle age. At this age, I am not allowed to talk to any young women and I am also not even allowed to look at them. So in my case, the smile doesn't even mean ok to approach.

"How are you?" Not a good approach. What's the point of saying something like that. Say something related to the situation. If she is holding books, ask her if she is a student. Remark on her clothing or jewelry. Talk about the weather. Anything.

"Hello you look fine today." Catastrophically bad. Sounds creepy. You are opening with an openly sexual remark. Very bad. You can only say this after you know her a while.

Can't talk to women passing by in the street, especially going on the opposite direction. See other situations when it's ok to talk.

Approaching from behind can be done, but here is how I do it. Tap her very slightly on the shoulder with the tinest of taps, like you are a mouse. Then move back a bit. When she turns around, act like you are moving backwards. Act apologetic and act as if you are the most harmless thing on Earth. Smile. Might go over.

Watch the entire interaction like a hawk, watching her every move and analyzing everything. When she gives you, "I can't believe you're even talking to me, you reject!" look then just walk away very rudely and leave the cunt hanging. Be as mean to her as she was to you.

First things first. You need a reason to approach. And first of all you must get a signal. A signal typically means a smile. I still get these smiles. But the smile doesn't mean much. It just means you are not a hideous autistic creepozoid fucktard. It means you are normal and maybe you have decent looks. But if you get the smile, you can say something. Usually you can approach say if she is next to you in line, next to you getting the stuff for your coffee, a helper in a store, etc. But you can only say anything if you get the smile. No smile, no words. The smile is an opening that can mean, "It's ok to approach me."

At this point in my life, a smile often means, "Well you are normal and goodlooking, so ok." Then if I talk to them, I get 'Why the fuck are you talking to me!?...I can't believe you are talking to me!...How dare you talk to me!" This is because I am in late middle age. At this age, I am not allowed to talk to any young women and I am also not even allowed to look at them. So in my case, the smile doesn't even mean ok to approach.

"How are you?" Not a good approach. What's the point of saying something like that. Say something related to the situation. If she is holding books, ask her if she is a student. Remark on her clothing or jewelry. Talk about the weather. Anything.

"Hello you look fine today." Catastrophically bad. Sounds creepy. You are opening with an openly sexual remark. Very bad. You can only say this after you know her a while.

Can't talk to women passing by in the street, especially going on the opposite direction. See other situations when it's ok to talk.

Approaching from behind can be done, but here is how I do it. Tap her very slightly on the shoulder with the tinest of taps, like you are a mouse. Then move back a bit. When she turns around, act like you are moving backwards. Act apologetic and act as if you are the most harmless thing on Earth. Smile. Might go over.

Watch the entire interaction like a hawk, watching her every move and analyzing everything. When she gives you, "I can't believe you're even talking to me, you reject!" look then just walk away very rudely and leave the cunt hanging. Be as mean to her as she was to you.

u must read a lot of pua Einstein

even with all the pua bibles your approach rejections will be astronomically high for things out your control

i approach whoever I feel like it

I direct approach

i don't need to fucking ask her for the time or how much the peanuts cost

she either likes you or she doesn't based on LOOKS and overall AURA

wait for a smile?

LMFAO - if I wait for a smile, I will wait 5 centuries

she won't like you anymore if you dance around her

Act apologetic?

CHeck your test tbh

I am a man, she is a woman

I want to fuck her or at least interact with her.

I don't apologize for that

I direct approach - once again.

I don't care to be some sleazy motherfucker asking if it's raining.

ALso, I always approach LOOKSMATCH or +1 point

Take your PUA overthinking and put in RooshV's ass along with his books

Last edited:
DId you get a haircut, bro ????

Just improve your personality so you become more "admirable" man!!!

If a bitch is giving you a disgusted look after trying to initiate conversation just tell her to go fuck herself!

Will ask my Stacy oneitis out in a few days. I’m 99% sure she’ll reject me, but it’s worth a try. You never know.

The pain of rejection never lessens no matter how much you get rejected it hurts more and more because it confirms the belief that no women would ever want to be with you

Will ask my Stacy oneitis out in a few days. I’m 99% sure she’ll reject me, but it’s worth a try. You never know.

do it

the more you weight, the more the pain increase
If a bitch is giving you a disgusted look after trying to initiate conversation just tell her to go fuck herself!

i would, but I live in a small town and never know when u may run into an awkward situation

>cold approaching as an incel without getting a IOI
blank-b3f96f160b75b1b49b426754ba188fe8.gif
200.gif

It's meaningless if you aren't a 7/10. The normie advice "go out more" makes more sense. Going to place design for this.

I don't read any PUA, Uninstall. I learned all of these things through years of hard work.

Women basically do not like to be approached by anyone other than Chad. Keep that in mind when approaching women.

Coming on real strong never worked for me, and I am not sure it works for any man, ever.

i respect a man that tries:feelsokman:

@Brooding Genius @"Brooding Genius" has a point. If you open up with the lame line "you look fine today", not only will you come off as someone who doesn't speak to women or even humans often, but you are immediately triggering a rejection-reaction.

@uninstall

Let me put it this way: if a homeless guy comes up to you and asks for a $1, it would trigger an immediate rejection-reaction from you. But if a man got talking to you for 10 mins then said: "Oh BTW can you give me $1", he will have built up enough of a rapport with you for you to not "reject" him straightaway.

I know it's mostly about looks but you shouldn't be handicapping yourself by using a lame suck-up compliment. Why does she give a fuck if you think she looks fine today? Who the fuck are you to her? As was suggested ITT, you'd be better off opening with something situational.

When you approach these women, are you talking in a deadpan autistic voice?

@Brooding Genius @"Brooding Genius" has a point. If you open up with the lame line "you look fine today", not only will you come off as someone who doesn't speak to women or even humans often, but you are immediately triggering a rejection-reaction.

@uninstall

Let me put it this way: if a homeless guy comes up to you and asks for a $1, it would trigger an immediate rejection-reaction from you. But if a man got talking to you for 10 mins then said: "Oh BTW can you give me $1", he will have built up enough of a rapport with you for you to not "reject" him straightaway.

I know it's mostly about looks but you shouldn't be handicapping yourself by using a lame suck-up compliment. Why does she give a fuck if you think she looks fine today? Who the fuck are you to her? As was suggested ITT, you'd be better off opening with something situational.

When you approach these women, are you talking in a deadpan autistic voice?

it never works, because you are not CHAD.

A signal typically means a smile. I still get these smiles. But the smile doesn't mean much. It just means you are not a hideous autistic creepozoid fucktard.
if you need to wait for them to smile, you can wait a century or so. I don't know if you are new to this, but incels don't get smiled at that much.

What is wrong with saying she looks fine? It's a healthy compliment. A femoid will get disgusted at ANYTHING you say to her if you are an incel. It does not matter.

what is wrong with you? Do you need to mathematically calculate the right angle to approach her?

Wow this is truly amazing especially the last to columns, this is so constructive very nice. Like the perfect gentleman and the last thing about walking away rudely like she insulted you "because she did" is good, she needs to see that she did something wrong and hopefully she will feel bad because you were acting nice, giving her space ,not being a creep etc. So this is highly acceptable Good read thanks

if you need to wait for them to smile, you can wait a century or so. I don't know if you are new to this, but incels don't get smiled at that much.

Ah, I am sorry. I still get smiles all the time, but it doesn't mean they want to go out with me or even talk to me. Maybe it means I appear normal, maybe goodlooking for my age, maybe good personality, maybe good Game. But then if I approach, I often get a hard shutdown.

If you don't even get a smile, sorry man, I am at a loss. I give up.

What is wrong with saying she looks fine? It's a healthy compliment. A femoid will get disgusted at ANYTHING you say to her if you are an incel. It does not matter.

You don't think I know what I am doing? I'm an ally.

It's not a healthy compliment. Instead, women will see it as out and out creepy unless you are Chad. It's too forward, too sexual, too fast. Plus it shows you never talk to women because most guys know you can't open with that because it's way too forward, and it looks creepy. Why do you think men get called creeps? For doing stuff like this.

what is wrong with you? Do you need to mathematically calculate the right angle to approach her?

Dude! Think about it! She's going in the other fucking direction! She's probably in a hurry and she might be walking fast. You are forcing her to stop! That's a real imposition. Why the fuck should she stop walking in her direction and have a conversation with you? Unless you're Chad, it's insane. You talk to her if you are stopped at a light or going in the same direction. If she slows down when you walk past and doesn't appear hostile/frightened, then this is a very good sign!

When she is going the other direction, smile and say hi. That's what I do. At my age, they won't even respond to that and just give me a cold face and move past. But it's no crime to be friendly.

Last edited: