Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

approached 6 more girls - six rejections

Ah, I am sorry. I still get smiles all the time, but it doesn't mean they want to go out with me or even talk to me. Maybe it means I appear normal, maybe goodlooking for my age, maybe good personality, maybe good Game. But then if I approach, I often get a hard shutdown.

If you don't even get a smile, sorry man, I am at a loss. I give up.

You don't think I know what I am doing? I'm an ally.

It's not a healthy compliment. Instead, women will see it as out and out creepy unless you are Chad. It's too forward, too sexual, too fast. Plus it shows you never talk to women because most guys know you can't open with that because it's way too forward, and it looks creepy. Why do you think men get called creeps? For doing stuff like this.

Dude! Think about it! She's going in the other fucking direction! She's probably in a hurry and she might be walking fast. You are forcing her to stop! That's a real imposition. Why the fuck should she stop walking in her direction and have a conversation with you? Unless you're Chad, it's insane. You talk to her if you are stopped at a light or going in the same direction. If she slows down when you walk past and doesn't appear hostile/frightened, then this is a very good sign!

When she is going the other direction, smile and say hi. That's what I do. At my age, they won't even respond to that and just give me a cold face and move past. But it's no crime to be friendly.

CHECK YOUR TEST LEVELS - SRS
@Brooding Genius @"Brooding Genius" has a point. If you open up with the lame line "you look fine today", not only will you come off as someone who doesn't speak to women or even humans often, but you are immediately triggering a rejection-reaction.

@uninstall

Let me put it this way: if a homeless guy comes up to you and asks for a $1, it would trigger an immediate rejection-reaction from you. But if a man got talking to you for 10 mins then said: "Oh BTW can you give me $1", he will have built up enough of a rapport with you for you to not "reject" him straightaway.

I know it's mostly about looks but you shouldn't be handicapping yourself by using a lame suck-up compliment. Why does she give a fuck if you think she looks fine today? Who the fuck are you to her? As was suggested ITT, you'd be better off opening with something situational.

When you approach these women, are you talking in a deadpan autistic voice?

I AM NOT A SLEAZY MOTHERFUCKER

I ain't spending 10 minutes talking bullshit when a woman needs 2 seconds to decide whether she will giveu a chance or not

AND I WILL NOT GIVE 1 DOLLAR TO ANYONE EVEN IF HE TALKS TO ME FOR 10 minutes

THAt's SLEAZY

seriously

CHECK UR TEST LEVELS PEOPLE

just fucking lol

the motherfuckers above get rejected ALL THE TIME despite their sleezy tactics and yet they are teaching me to do the same

if I am going to get rejected

I will do it anyway I want

The internet is full of fuckinf retards like that

curious, did you apprach landwhales or at least 6/10's

Ah, I am sorry. I still get smiles all the time, but it doesn't mean they want to go out with me or even talk to me. Maybe it means I appear normal, maybe goodlooking for my age, maybe good personality, maybe good Game. But then if I approach, I often get a hard shutdown.

If you don't even get a smile, sorry man, I am at a loss. I give up.

You don't think I know what I am doing? I'm an ally.

It's not a healthy compliment. Instead, women will see it as out and out creepy unless you are Chad. It's too forward, too sexual, too fast. Plus it shows you never talk to women because most guys know you can't open with that because it's way too forward, and it looks creepy. Why do you think men get called creeps? For doing stuff like this.

Dude! Think about it! She's going in the other fucking direction! She's probably in a hurry and she might be walking fast. You are forcing her to stop! That's a real imposition. Why the fuck should she stop walking in her direction and have a conversation with you? Unless you're Chad, it's insane. You talk to her if you are stopped at a light or going in the same direction. If she slows down when you walk past and doesn't appear hostile/frightened, then this is a very good sign!

When she is going the other direction, smile and say hi. That's what I do. At my age, they won't even respond to that and just give me a cold face and move past. But it's no crime to be friendly.

You get smiles?! You're definitely a fakecel.

You get smiles?! You're definitely a fakecel.

I'm an ally.

Apparently I'm allowed to post here under certain conditions according to a mod. And I've gone through periods of inceldom myself, even one lasting over a year. It's painful as Hell. And now in late middle age, I am getting treated by almost all women about like you guys are. So in a way, I relate to a lot of the stuff posted on here.

Anyway, smiles aren't getting me laid lately.

I'm an ally.

Apparently I'm allowed to post here under certain conditions according to a mod. And I've gone through periods of inceldom myself, even one lasting over a year. It's painful as Hell. And now in late middle age, I am getting treated by almost all women about like you guys are. So in a way, I relate to a lot of the stuff posted on here.

Anyway, smiles aren't getting me laid lately.
Blackpilled normie then. I assumed you were incel. I got triggered because ugly people like me (2/10) don't get smiles unless a female f*cks up and we don't get angry.

Walk 2 meters ahead. Turn around. Open

"Excuse me real quick I have a question. You have this creative and artistic vibe"
*she walks away*

Blackpilled normie then. I assumed you were incel. I got triggered because ugly people like me (2/10) don't get smiles unless a female f*cks up and we don't get angry.

I'm not sure if you guys like pity, but all I have to say is if you guys don't even get smiles...damn man! That is so fucking sad! And horrible. I don't advocate suicide at all, but how do you guys not kill yourselves? Shit, if I didn't even get smiles...damn, I don't know what I would do. I would be so depressed it would be hard to get out of bed or find the motivation to do much of anything. Perhaps I might try to lose myself in other things, but that one black hole with the opposite sex would keep rearing its ugly head.

I hate to say it but most of you guys deserve a huge shoutout for even carrying on and not killing yourselves. You don't realize how strong you are. That's a trainload of strength right there every one of you has. Wear it with pride if you can.
Walk 2 meters ahead. Turn around. Open

"Excuse me real quick I have a question. You have this creative and artistic vibe"
*she walks away*

You turned around! You can't do that unless you are Chad. It's looks creepy as Hell and stalkerish, rapist-like, serial killerish. Why did you turn around so suddenly? Obviously because you were going to grab her, throw her in the bushes, and kidnap / rape / whatever her.

You have to accept that life is full of limitations. I can't think of a worse place to meet women than walking down the street. Talking to some Chads / ex-Chads I know, even they told me that they hardly ever met a woman walking down the street. If you want to meet women, go someplace other than a sidewalk. Go indoors somewhere, into some establishment. You tend to meet women a lot more indoors than in typical urban outdoor spaces.

Last edited:
Ok @uninstall . You are coming across as aspie and don't even deny it.

Are you changing anything about your approach after 5 or so rejections? You might be doing something wrong -- in addition to not being chad. Let one of us review your approaches. At least let us rule you doing something "off" out.

You might just be ugly, obviously.

Ok @uninstall . You are coming across as aspie and don't even deny it.

Are you changing anything about your approach after 5 or so rejections? You might be doing something wrong -- in addition to not being chad. Let one of us review your approaches. At least let us rule you doing something "off" out.

You might just be ugly, obviously.

I don't have autism

also jfl @ you tbh

There is not perfect approach

And why would I want a review of my approach by some incel spending most of his time bitching that he does not have tinder matches

Approaching boils down to looks and overall aura

You just go, say hi and see what happens

JFL if u think there is some science to it

Also JFL @ u and the other cretin who admitted that he gets rejected all the time and yet tries to school me

ALso JFL @ approaching indirectly by asking for the time or the price of peanut butter

Also JFL @ believing the lies of RooshV and the likes

I don't have autism

also jfl @ you tbh

There is not perfect approach

And why would I want a review of my approach by some incel spending most of his time bitching that he does not have tinder matches

Approaching boils down to looks and overall aura

You just go, say hi and see what happens

JFL if u think there is some science to it

Also JFL @ u and the other cretin who admitted that he gets rejected all the time and yet tries to school me

ALso JFL @ approaching indirectly by asking for the time or the price of peanut butter

Also JFL @ believing the lies of RooshV and the likes

Of course, your approach doesn't need to be perfect, but a nervous twitch for instance (not saying you have one) could sabotage you. Anyway, I was trying to help.

There is no real perfect approach unless your face is chadly but your opener is terrible. "You look fine today". This begs the question: Did she look ugly yesterday? Do you usually watch her? Does she care if an incel thinks she looks fine? At least use an adjective more fitting of post 1980s life. The PUA line: "Hi, I thought I'd just say hi cuz you look attractive..." at least sounds less autistic, more conversational.

on the street and one in the metro

1. I said how are you to one girl and she lifted her finger up and said NO!!!!!
2. I said hello, you look fine today to a girl in the mall - she looked at me like I was a sexual predator about to rape her and even turned a second time to see me again looking in disbelief

I approached from the face when they pass by me.

You can't approach women on the street. It never works.

First things first. You need a reason to approach. And first of all you must get a signal. A signal typically means a smile. I still get these smiles. But the smile doesn't mean much. It just means you are not a hideous autistic creepozoid fucktard. It means you are normal and maybe you have decent looks. But if you get the smile, you can say something. Usually you can approach say if she is next to you in line, next to you getting the stuff for your coffee, a helper in a store, etc. But you can only say anything if you get the smile. No smile, no words. The smile is an opening that can mean, "It's ok to approach me."

At this point in my life, a smile often means, "Well you are normal and goodlooking, so ok." Then if I talk to them, I get 'Why the fuck are you talking to me!?...I can't believe you are talking to me!...How dare you talk to me!" This is because I am in late middle age. At this age, I am not allowed to talk to any young women and I am also not even allowed to look at them. So in my case, the smile doesn't even mean ok to approach.

"How are you?" Not a good approach. What's the point of saying something like that. Say something related to the situation. If she is holding books, ask her if she is a student. Remark on her clothing or jewelry. Talk about the weather. Anything.

"Hello you look fine today." Catastrophically bad. Sounds creepy. You are opening with an openly sexual remark. Very bad. You can only say this after you know her a while.

Can't talk to women passing by in the street, especially going on the opposite direction. See other situations when it's ok to talk.

Approaching from behind can be done, but here is how I do it. Tap her very slightly on the shoulder with the tinest of taps, like you are a mouse. Then move back a bit. When she turns around, act like you are moving backwards. Act apologetic and act as if you are the most harmless thing on Earth. Smile. Might go over.

Watch the entire interaction like a hawk, watching her every move and analyzing everything. When she gives you, "I can't believe you're even talking to me, you reject!" look then just walk away very rudely and leave the cunt hanging. Be as mean to her as she was to you.
Do you realize how ridiculous what you wrote is. Approaching a strange animal is easier it will either let you approach or make a growling noise telling you to back off, there will be no room for error. There is no reason why you have to go through a simulation trying to figure out whether the Interaction will end up in trouble for you. Building a machine to the 177 dimension is easier because once you have it that's it, no further work needed.

How do people even manage to withstand rejection on such industrial levels?

Of course, your approach doesn't need to be perfect, but a nervous twitch for instance (not saying you have one) could sabotage you. Anyway, I was trying to help.

There is no real perfect approach unless your face is chadly but your opener is terrible. "You look fine today". This begs the question: Did she look ugly yesterday? Do you usually watch her? Does she care if an incel thinks she looks fine? At least use an adjective more fitting of post 1980s life. The PUA line: "Hi, I thought I'd just say hi cuz you look attractive..." at least sounds less autistic, more conversational.

bro I know

but as you make approaches, your voice thickens and you become less and less aspie

thanks for the support

bro I know

but as you make approaches, your voice thickens and you become less and less aspie

thanks for the support

make a quick vocaroo.com sound file, just so we (or I) can just hear if you sound like a nervous wreck or not. We wanna help.

I'm not sure if you guys like pity, but all I have to say is if you guys don't even get smiles...damn man! That is so fucking sad! And horrible. I don't advocate suicide at all, but how do you guys not kill yourselves? Shit, if I didn't even get smiles...damn, I don't know what I would do. I would be so depressed it would be hard to get out of bed or find the motivation to do much of anything. Perhaps I might try to lose myself in other things, but that one black hole with the opposite sex would keep rearing its ugly head.

I hate to say it but most of you guys deserve a huge shoutout for even carrying on and not killing yourselves. You don't realize how strong you are. That's a trainload of strength right there every one of you has. Wear it with pride if you can.

You turned around! You can't do that unless you are Chad. It's looks creepy as Hell and stalkerish, rapist-like, serial killerish. Why did you turn around so suddenly? Obviously because you were going to grab her, throw her in the bushes, and kidnap / rape / whatever her.

You have to accept that life is full of limitations. I can't think of a worse place to meet women than walking down the street. Talking to some Chads / ex-Chads I know, even they told me that they hardly ever met a woman walking down the street. If you want to meet women, go someplace other than a sidewalk. Go indoors somewhere, into some establishment. You tend to meet women a lot more indoors than in typical urban outdoor spaces.
Normies get smiles all the time? What the fuark. It's so over. I only get condescending looks. :feelsrope:

I appreciate your sympathy. Normies are quick to demonize us not realizing they treat us like absolute shit, which is why we are here in the first place.

This might sound stupid but have you tired libraries? I dont mean college ones.

CHECK YOUR TEST LEVELS - SRS

I AM NOT A SLEAZY MOTHERFUCKER

I ain't spending 10 minutes talking bullshit when a woman needs 2 seconds to decide whether she will giveu a chance or not

AND I WILL NOT GIVE 1 DOLLAR TO ANYONE EVEN IF HE TALKS TO ME FOR 10 minutes

THAt's SLEAZY

seriously

CHECK UR TEST LEVELS PEOPLE

This.

Jfl ppl telling you to approach from that way or do a indirect approach or build comfort first or not use a pickup line or to use a pickup line.

If their advice actually worked then they wouldn’t even be incels, the truth is all that matters is face.

You can approach however you like as long as when she looks in your direction she sees a hot face. If you are ugly you can play all the mind tricks you got but as soon she looks at you then it’s over.

Attraction is decided in the first 2 second of looking at someone. Jfl at incels giving other incels advice on picking up women.

Do you realize how ridiculous what you wrote is. Approaching a strange animal is easier it will either let you approach or make a growling noise telling you to back off, there will be no room for error. There is no reason why you have to go through a simulation trying to figure out whether the Interaction will end up in trouble for you. Building a machine to the 177 dimension is easier because once you have it that's it, no further work needed.

I've been doing this my whole life, for over four decades. You get good at this stuff after a while. You can either go about this stuff based what you know works and what doesn't, of you can be like you and not care and just fail. These tips about social interaction were learned by me very slowly over decades.

You should try to figure out whether the interaction will be trouble or not. I do this every single day! 90%+ of the women out there are pretty much unapproachable. If you try to approach them, you will either waste your time or it won't be pretty.
There is no real perfect approach unless your face is chadly but your opener is terrible. "You look fine today". This begs the question: Did she look ugly yesterday? Do you usually watch her? Does she care if an incel thinks she looks fine?

Just thought I would point this out. It is only acceptable to tell a woman you know well that she looks great or looks fine. And you say it only if she changed something - her hairstyle, her makeup, something like that. Otherwise it's too blatant of a come on. It's sound like, "Hey want to fuck?" You're basically saying, "Damn baby, you look hot!" Wtf man you don't even know her! Do not do that. Do not come on so strong so fast.
Normies get smiles all the time? What the fuark. It's so over. I only get condescending looks. :feelsrope:

I appreciate your sympathy. Normies are quick to demonize us not realizing they treat us like absolute shit, which is why we are here in the first place.

YW sir.

I don't get smiles all the time, but I do get them sometimes.

I got one just the other day, and it made me feel so damn good! I should have talked to her, but I shied out. I had been looking at her in the coffee shop talking to her friend, and she would not look back at me at all, which is normal nowadays. Then walking to my car, here she comes out to her car, great big booming smile on her face. So she did see me looking at her. It was especially shocking because I am probably 40 years older than she is.

Smiles are so awesome. I mean that one smile I got, that one smile in a whole entire day, that just lit up the whole damn day for me. Nothing good could happen after that, and it would still be a good day. It's weird how these little things, a simple bright smile from a single human being, can make your whole damn day just perfect. Just that little gesture.

Last edited:
Did you shower beforehand?

most refused to even talk to me

their faces...priceless

low inhibition hero is what I will soon become
see the twitter reaction to dream for details, even this level of looks is "ugly" in their eyes

UTTERLY pointless now approaching as non giga chad