Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Are we allowed to talk about the exact reason someone got banned in here or is that supposed to stay purely in PMs?

Why isn’t @BummerDrummer free yet?

He’s as truecel as it gets and he’s also a celebrity, Mods shouldn’t be allowed to ban him:feelsbaton:

@BrendioEEE PM’d the Mods all of his tinder matches and got banned :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He’s as truecel as it gets and he’s also a celebrity, Mods shouldn’t be allowed to ban him:feelsbaton:

@BrendioEEE PM’d the Mods all of his tinder matches and got banned :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What for real? Damn....

@beta_max

Free @BrendioEEE

He needs to be looking down at this site on a screen so he does't look around and see all the mogging.

Free @BummerDrummer

He is a truecel, this might be the only place where truecels can cope.

@BrendioEEE permed? Probably cause he's a total volcel and does all these interviews

@BrendioEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Requested.

Temp for fem worship.

The true measure of how big of a forum chad you are is how many people @ you when youre banned

Call me crazy (I am tho tbh ngl), but I get the sense that some people request a ban as a form of attention seeking. Getting the @ might be like a dopamine hit.

Call me crazy (I am tho tbh ngl), but I get the sense that some people request a ban as a form of attention seeking. Getting the @ might be like a dopamine hit.

They totally do

Requested bans should be aboslutely permanent, too many people ask for a ban and then 1 week later come crying to let them back in

Rinse and repeat over and over and over again, makes me lose all respect for them tbh

They totally do

Requested bans should be aboslutely permanent, too many people ask for a ban and then 1 week later come crying to let them back in

Rinse and repeat over and over and over again, makes me lose all respect for them tbh
Exactly lmao They can just log out if they don't want to come on here. Fucking attention whores smh

Exactly lmao They can just log out if they don't want to come on here. Fucking attention whores smh
Funny how they never ask cucktube or facebook to voluntary ban them, maybe because no one would care. Also, it's not like being banned will protect someone from getting doxxed.

They totally do

For low impulse control cels its useful tbh. I requested a ban once for a bit since I was doing shit in uni and I kept just posting on .co instead of studying/going to class.

It would be better if you had to set a future date (thats actually lengthy and not like 1 day/week) for the unban or a full on perm. users would actually think about it before doing it and it might prevent users doing it for attention, which some users totally do.

There are limits to how many times you can request a perm over how long of a period.

His parents prolly found his computer or phone or grounded him or some shit since he is youngcel free the homies man

His parents prolly found his computer or phone or grounded him or some shit since he is youngcel free the homies man

If he's that young it's not over for him yet