Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

idk, im not trying to counter you, just pointing hes not incel

and that jbw is legit
He is an incel though. He never fucked her and never will. This doesn't prove jbw in anyway. They're both white and even if he did get to fuck her it would be because of his status not race.

He is an incel though. He never fucked her and never will. This doesn't prove jbw in anyway. They're both white and even if he did get to fuck her it would be because of his status not race.
There are ethnic females orbiting him bro, and he said he rejects them(read the screenshots). Clearly not involuntaty celibate.

What's with all this drama, who is this girl you're talking about...Fuck i'm an outcast even on the internet :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

You're not an outcast, you just don't have the time and patience to read all of this. And to be fair, it's a lot.

Okay, @BrendioEEE. He's on the YouTube, right? He updates periodically but recently he was on the Jubilee channel.

This showed us his face. And there was a debate over whether or not Brendio was ugly enough to be incel. Hardly a consensus. But this also made him famous. And, while he didn't go around bragging about it, he kept it secret, but this earned him lots of attention from women. As his fame grew, he received more attention from women. Unbeknownst to us. Because he never talked about it.

But there's one woman out there who went further than most women, Vintage Lass.

She wants to leave her country and marry Brendio.

There are ethnic females orbiting him bro, and he said he rejects them(read the screenshots). Clearly not involuntaty celibate.
Fair enough. I guess he doesn't want to racemixx.I suppose that does make him a volcel. Although i doubt any of them would actually fuck him. Even the ugliest woman can get a more attractive guy than him.

Okay, so BrendioEEE has a YouTube presence, and was in a Jubilee video. He became famous and now Internet ladies be all up on him. Even as people here refused to believe it was possible.

Also, I don't know how long ago he met her, but a girl named Vintage Lass is in love with him and wants to leave the country to be his child bride.
It's great that he got to that point,but she just isn't physically attracted to him,I don't think she can be.
he's not ugly but he's above Avarage and still very bloated facially,also 5'5

I don't see how a relationship with no physical attraction can work out,I hope he proves me wrong tho.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

its the same foid that made this troll vid

over for many simp niggas

Legit? He thinks he has a chance with that whore? :lul:

You're not an outcast, you just don't have the time and patience to read all of this. And to be fair, it's a lot.

Okay, @BrendioEEE. He's on the YouTube, right? He updates periodically but recently he was on the Jubilee channel.

This showed us his face. And there was a debate over whether or not Brendio was ugly enough to be incel. Hardly a consensus. But this also made him famous. And, while he didn't go around bragging about it, he kept it secret, but this earned him lots of attention from women. As his fame grew, he received more attention from women. Unbeknownst to us. Because he never talked about it.

But there's one woman out there who went further than most women, Vintage Lass.

She wants to leave her country and marry Brendio.

Yes i know brendio is, but who is this girl is she one of that foids who posts on 4chan to get orbiters ad money from cucks or some shit like that? Was he banned because something happened with this girl or he just cucked himself for her?Anyway Thank you very much for the rundown

Yes i know brendio is, but who is this girl is she one of that foids who posts on 4chan to get orbiters ad money from cucks or some shit like that? Was he banned because something happened with this girl or he just cucked himself for her?Anyway Thank you very much for the rundown

I don't know if she posts on 4chan, all I know is she has a YouTube channel. Are you asking if she's some kind of titty streamer? No she isn't one of those.

He was banned for either not really being incel, or for helping a woman infiltrate this forum. He did both, but in order to know what the mods banned him for you'd have to ask the one who banned him.

The woman he helped infiltrate the forum was not Vintage Lass. It was another woman, @A_Broken_Person. @pp183 says she's the woman who made this video.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

its the same foid that made this troll vid

over for many simp niggas

The woman he helped infiltrate the forum was not Vintage Lass. It was another woman, @A_Broken_Person. @pp183 says she's the woman who made this video.
theyre the same person

someone on looksmax mentioned it

I hope she embarrasses him and he tries to come crawling back. He's very arrogant.
He's a bit of a cunt,sure but I still hope it works out for him

"Grooming"? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

What is this, whiteknight-cuck-soys.co? I am disappointed in some of you guys.

Anyone who feels bad for that stupid 18yo whore can go fuck themselves.
AoC laws are for and made by cucks.

My point was why does cuck boy @FrothySolutions white knight and defend foids?
go to this quote and then scroll up. You'll know what I mean.
I saw it, I hate agecuck comments like that.
Also, I don't know how long ago he met her, but a girl named Vintage Lass is in love with him and wants to leave the country to be his child bride.
Don't hate on an incel who's finally going to get jb pussy.

He's a bit of a cunt,sure but I still hope it works out for him
just suck up to people who have been using us for status and money theory

just suck up to people who have been using us for status and money theory
im not sucking up to him,i've only once been in a vc with him and I'll probably never talk to him in my life,i even left his discord server a while back because i taught it was booring.
I'm trying to be a better person and limiting how much i hate others will help me in that.

How are people even surprised about brendioeee and actually calling him larper lmao. He said he was a locationcel and basically could not get laid only in L.A. The only thing between him and ascension was that he was too poor to buy a car or move out of Los Angeles. He even had some of that carpill shit in his signature with big fucking letters and people act as if he was some truecel "dude you can't trust anyone, everyone here is a fakecel" rofl.

How are people even surprised about brendioeee and actually calling him larper lmao. He said he was a locationcel and basically could not get laid only in L.A. The only thing between him and ascension was that he was too poor to buy a car or move out of Los Angeles. He even had some of that carpill shit in his signature with big fucking letters and people act as if he was some truecel "dude you can't trust anyone, everyone here is a fakecel" rofl.
Just find a girl from a different continent theory

Speaking of that foid (A_broken_person/Broken/Vintage Lass/Dahlia) that knajjd used to encounter when modding on /r9k/ discord servers, this goes fucking deeper than any BBC ripping your asshole. A_broken_person/Broken/Vintage Lass/Dahlia used to browse other incel sites such as .net, blackpill.is. In fact, I think she might be part of the whole Florellegate debacle.

I don't know why @BrendioEEE thinks he has even the slightest chance of ascending with her yet alone pimping her when she has this sort of history.

Last edited:
Just find a girl from a different continent theory
Or just find a girl from a different city theory. Anyway I'm not even calling him a fakecel or anything. Just saying that many men here have trouble judging characters and assumes that everyone is a self-appointed truecel until the mods bans someone for LARPING, then their view on the branded LARPER flips to the other extreme and they start to imagine him as a malicious IT user or chad coming here to laugh at us.

Last edited:
Or just find a girl from a different city theory. Anyway I'm not even calling him a fakecel or anything. Just saying that many men here have trouble judging characters and assumes that everyone is a self-appointed truecel until the mods bans someone for LARPING, then their view on the branded LARPER flips to the other extreme and they start to imaging him as a malicious IT user or chad coming here to laugh at us.
I'd wager that 80%+ of this forum would have the same if not probably even better results than brendioo given the same exposure he was provided.

I'd wager that 80%+ of this forum would have the same if not probably even better results than brendioo given the same exposure he was provided.
doxx yourself theory

doxx yourself theory
That's not what I mean. My point is that if you were an actual truecel you wouldn't have holes orbiting you despite being famous like brendio. Most people here likely have good enough looks to get the same or even better results.

Speaking of that foid (A_broken_person/Broken/Vintage Lass/Dahlia) that knajjd used to encounter when modding on /r9k/ discord servers, this goes fucking deeper than any BBC ripping your asshole. A_broken_person/Broken/Vintage Lass/Dahlia used to browse other incel sites such as .net, blackpill.is. In fact, I think she might be part of the whole Florellegate debacle.

I don't know why @BrendioEEE thinks he has even the slightest chance of ascending with her yet alone pimping her when she has this sort of history.
She's a piece of shit whore who tries to break up incel communities. Only low iq cucks fall for her bullshit.

knajjdToday at 9:06 PM
he also let a female whom he was orbiting infiltrate the forum n didn't tell anyone
so there you go
not incel
cuck
not blackpilled
this fat midget belongs on IT
not on the forum
:reeeeee:

I feel bad for anyone who has been banned since this has happened. This is currently the @BrendioEEE Discussion Megathread.

Saw @BrendioEEE was banned, what did he do?

nvm, i looked a bit. Apparently he has gf or something and was bragging

Last edited:
Saw @BrendioEEE was banned, what did he do?

nvm, i looked a bit. Apparently he has gf or something and was bragging

Well it was just a matter of time until he got banned because when all was said and done he really was a definition of volcel.
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: Fucking clown world smh. He should have been banned a while ago

He saw your face are you not scared he will try to doxx you? Better ER him first boyo (in Microsoft Paint)

48d71943-0cae-4efb-98db-1217da12272c-jpeg.250980

Calling foids brave:feelswhat:

When he sends her that money to move in with him she’s gonna take it and spend it on CHAD
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Calling foids brave:feelswhat:

When he sends her that money to move in with him she’s gonna take it and spend it on CHAD
:feelskek::feelskek:
He'd be an idiot not to go to her country for a couple months and fuck her a few hundred times before thinking of bringing her.

He'd be an idiot not to go to her country for a couple months and fuck her a few hundred times before thinking of bringing her.

He saw your face are you not scared he will try to doxx you? Better ER him first boyo (in Microsoft Paint)
No I'm not worried. Those pics were deleted ages ago.

Being mogged by an incel.co user is the worst feeling

Nothing of value was lost lol.

From discord chat:
knajjdToday at 9:03 PM
well he's had a gf in the past already
there r more reasons obviously,

Sean O'PryToday at 9:03 PM
fakecels OUT

stutToday at 9:04 PM
fakecels OUT

Sean O'PryToday at 9:04 PM
also what else did he say
brendioEEE

knajjdToday at 9:06 PM
he also let a female whom he was orbiting infiltrate the forum n didn't tell anyone
so there you go
not incel
cuck
not blackpilled
this fat midget belongs on IT
not on the forum

MOTHERFUCKER!

I knew something was off about that guy. Tbh I suspected he might have been some sort of shill. His media whoring was very strange.

I'm glad that faggot is gone. Good riddance.

MOTHERFUCKER!

I knew something was off about that guy. Tbh I suspected he might have been some sort of shill. His media whoring was very strange.
Also him being a fat fuck and his hair + clothes made all incels look bad.

I rly doubt brendio will get any action seeing the foids history, most likely she will ghost him after he pays for her flight

Also him being a fat fuck and his hair + clothes made all incels look bad.

Let's be real, though, that's not a hard sell. Looking bad is a feature.

I'm still fucking pissed about this cuck faggot larper.

What's next, @BrendioEEE , are we going to find out you're a member of the long nose tribe and you've been JIDF shilling trying to weed out the anti-Semites?

JFL