Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Why are so many early 2017cels banned

7C0123F0 8726 4EAA BCE8 1DA0C55459F7

What happened to @Bronzehawkattack he was a very based user. Why did he stopped posting here?

What happened to @Bronzehawkattack he was a very based user. Why did he stopped posting here?
Retards like napoleon drove him out with volcel talk

He got tired of posting next to fakecel trash like weed and former sexhavers like napolean.

Retards like napoleon drove him out with volcel talk

He got tired of posting next to fakecel trash like weed and former sexhavers like napolean.
Brutal fakecel pill man

Wtf mod actually banned him brutal
He could've requested it lol. I saw just being sarcastic since he said to free the other account like a few minutes before he got banned.

This is probably the most brutal banning. He is a top tier troll tho, brutally trolled looksmax and has 6000+ posts under a month. He is troll master ngl.

@mental_out you permabanned him?

@III @lll over for both of them

This is probably the most brutal banning. He is a top tier troll tho, brutally trolled looksmax and has 6000+ posts under a month. He is troll master ngl.

I'm pretty sure he just did it as a joke lol.

He said he was meant to be unbanned, unfortunately, because that was the most brutal ban I've seen jfl

I'm shooting for 1000 in 24 hours tbh

@mental_out can't you ask other mods to remove his Ban?

This was interesting ngl

Yeah I don't believe it

Lookscel,

You have been permanently banned by lll.

Additional Comments: bye.

You can read the rules here:

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) triggers a temporary ban, while 100% equals a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.

Lookscel,

You have been permanently banned by lll.

Additional Comments: bye.

You can read the rules here:

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) triggers a temporary ban, while 100% equals a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.
20200128 183941

Ezgifcom crop 5
Ezgifcom crop 5

I average 526 posts a day and it gives me severe mental damage. Can’t imagine 1000
Don't ever do 1000. You will either get caught in the obsession and insanity of wanting to do it every day or it will make you want to run away from the site as fast as possible. That 1000 day was awful for me since I wasn't playing with any of my other copes

Don't ever do 1000. You will either get caught in the obsession and insanity of wanting to do it every day or it will make you want to run away from the site as fast as possible. That 1000 day was awful for me since I wasn't playing with any of my other copes

Not risking it

BD3A8252 72C3 46D1 B4DA BA86C6DD0BE1