Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

That's why I qualified it with "if he's not LARPing."

And yeah it is lol you can look at the questions yourself.

Keep laughing.

Where is the test at?

I can’t believe you think Speedloader is a high tier normie larping.

@Speedloader
nooo :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
free him

and jfl if you think he is a fakecel, I've seen his picture, he is your average slavcel

So no one knows if Speedloader is temp or perm :feelstastyman:

Where is the test at?

I can’t believe you think Speedloader is a high tier normie larping.
I'll find it later but some of the most NT and socially functioning people on the forum score 14-17.

@Speedloader
nooo :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
free him

and jfl if you think he is a fakecel, I've seen his picture, he is your average slavcel
If he lives in slavlands it's literally one of the easiest places to ascend on Earth. Especially if you only think hes ugly because of his Slavic features

So on the autism survey test from 0-50 with under 25 having no autistic traits he scored a 6.

You can go look at the test and fraud it to see what you'd have get in order to score that, but it's shit like dominating and leading group conversations.

I'm NW2 and nobody knows I'm a balding.

Low IQ understanding of the world tbh. There's a reason why we say "introvert" is a synonym for ugly.

I don't know what %age of people are ugly and hyperextraverts but it's not many.

Of course, you have LARP vibes as well or at least someone who will ascend if they stop wasting every second of their sophomore high-school year postmaxxing here.

Holy fuck, you are smart unlike these 15 year old "Hur durr truecels". And I agree completely 100% with what you said here.
Take my follow , kind strangerino :y'all::feelsYall:

Of course, you have LARP vibes as well or at least someone who will ascend if they stop wasting every second of their sophomore high-school year postmaxxing here.

I’m a sandcel who lives in NY there is no chance.

If he lives in slavlands it's literally one of the easiest places to ascend on Earth. Especially if you only think hes ugly because of his Slavic features
he is a 21 yo KV... he belongs here

he is a 21 yo KV... he belongs here
Doesnt mean he's not going go ascend eventually. I'm not against anyone being here if they're virgins but he even described himself as being somewhat averageish in looks.

Doesnt mean he's not going go ascend eventually. I'm not against anyone being here if they're virgins but he even described himself as being somewhat averageish in looks.
his oneitis is like a 4/10
they're looksmatched and she still rejected him
JFL

@Convergence Sayonara.
:dab::bluepill::bluepill::dab:

Exactly I don’t understand how you guys are this clueless saying he is going to ascend and is maybe larping
yeah, man
sometimes I just don't get people here...
go figure

his oneitis is like a 4/10
they're looksmatched and she still rejected him
JFL
Theres this thing called hypergamy though it's not as severe in slavlands.

Most guys where I live don't have their looksmatch.

Not surprising. Even if people aren't underrating women like some do here as some sort of coping mechanism.

@lll

Last edited:
Keep talking when his oneitis literally fantasising about chad

He has ascended to Looksmax
Look up slavland inceldom and virginity rates for me and get back to me.

Tell me if an averageish looking Slav guy will likely remain a virgin throughout all of young adulthood.

@Convergence had some pretty decent posts. Sad, he turned out to be a butt pirate.

Perma ban fags and trannies.

@Convergence had some pretty decent posts. Sad, he turned out to be a butt pirate.

Perma ban fags and trannies.
he came back from the shadow realm to defend faggots and dykes
Tenor 332

i cant

@Dia

Why was he banned?
He was based and high IQ.
I really resonated with his hatred of foids and cucks.
Every post he made would make IT cucks want to rope as much as wee do.
His blackpill levels were enough to even make a dog who has regular sex with white stacies consider suicide.

@Dia It never began for IT infiltrator Saboteurs. :lul:

@Dia

Why was he banned?
He was based and high IQ.
I really resonated with his hatred of foids and cucks.
Every post he made would make IT cucks want to rope as much as wee do.
His blackpill levels were enough to even make a dog who has regular sex with white stacies consider suicide.
That was no 'He', My good man.
"Every post he made", what the hell are you talking about, "He" only had one post.
She was not black pilled in the slightest.
She had the username 'Dia' for crying out loud.

@Dia this is for you

remember anything they said? thread names?
What she essentially said Was that "Girlfriend, Sex, Do not matter, they are not needed to be happy."
@Dia Thanks for playing that game, we got to shit on you today, be grateful. Skrub.
@Dia you have gone and busted my good woman.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
That was no 'He', My good man.
"Every post he made", what the hell are you talking about, "He" only had one post.
She was not black pilled in the slightest.
She had the username 'Dia' for crying out loud.
Sarcasm-maxxing tbh

I've seen his picture, he is your average slavcel

LMAO, 100% av. slavs are in LTRs unless mentally ill. Only for first world normies it is much harder to get a girl due to very high level of foid's living.

LMAO, 100% av. slavs are in LTRs unless mentally ill. Only for first world normies it is much harder to get a girl due to very high level of foid's living.
I don't even know why people are having this conversation
he is a 21 yo KV ffs
if he is not a truecel then I don't know who the fuck is

I don't know who the fuck is

"Speed Loader" = "Speed" is a slang for Amphetamines. The only reason(unless truecel) for slavic man to not be in LTR with ordinary(not even ugly) slavic foid is being mentally ill. Damn, I should become a statusmaxxed online pimp binding desperate slavic foids with first world guys.

Chads.co is real, I will not change my opinion. At least half of the forum is fakecel or volcel.
It doesn't help that more and more fags keep defending high tier normies and chadlites in this forum.