Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

JFL at someone like @insanus virginem getting this far
ahhaha i just fucking checked. It pronounces crazy girl, got away with that larp pretty good.

@insanus virginem gg foid nice larp now neck yourself

ahhaha i just fucking checked. It pronounces crazy girl, got away with that larp pretty good.

@insanus virginem gg foid nice larp now neck yourself

he's banned simply because of his name?

he's banned simply because of his name?
well according @Justdone there were some alarm bells going off

I felt tired and feel a bit tipsy and typed that post

what do you think the reasons were?
I just got troll vibes from that user, hard to explain. Once in awhile I will come across users that will set off my troll radar and he was one of them.

I just got troll vibes from that user, hard to explain. Once in awhile I will come across users that will set off my troll radar and he was one of them.

is this some kind of a fucking joke?

"troll vibes" is now a reason for banning people?

LOL

thanks, animecel

how can we tell if it's permanent?
Temp banned. was written for his custom title the first time he got banned, and now it isn’t written for this ban, so I’d say it was a permanent.

I dont know why he got banned, I'm just explaining that I just got the vibe from him that he was a troll. I have no control over who gets banned or not since I am not a mod. Even if I did I wouldn't ban him since I haven't seen him break any rules yet.

Temp banned. was written for his custom title the first time he got banned, and now it isn’t written for this ban, so I’d say it was a permanent.

wow

ridiculous
I dont know why he got banned, I'm just explaining that I just got the vibe from him that he was a troll. I have no control over who gets banned or not since I am not a mod. Even if I did I wouldn't ban him since I haven't seen him break any rules yet.

i'm not saying you're a mod lol

but it seemed like you were saying the mods ban people if they get a certain vibe

@mylifeistrash, @Personalityinkwell, and @insanus virginem were all extremely high IQ posters and AFAICT, all 3 were banned for no apparent reason

this is a disturbing trend

Last edited:
wow

ridiculous

but it seemed like you were saying the mods ban people if they get a certain vibe

@mylifeistrash, @Personalityinkwell, and @insanus virginem were all extremely high IQ posters and AFAICT, all 3 were banned for no apparent reason

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Lurk moar faggot fakecel sympathizer.

Dude believes in the sub 8 meme:lul:
I would permanently ban his ass I was a moderator here. Yes, I don't care if he broke any rule or not. People like him are cancer to this community. They poison this place with their basement dwellerism and amass a cult following of their faggot worshippers(like pinkwell and Geso).

I would permanently ban his ass I was a moderator here. Yes, I don't care if he broke any rule or not. People like him are cancer to this community. They poison this place with their basement dwellerism and amass a cult following of their faggot worshippers(like pinkwell and Geso).

you'd fit in perfectly at reddit, where free speech isn't a thing and shadowbanning is rampant

why don't you just go there?

wow

ridiculous

Wasn't @Personalityinkwell ban requested. And why the fuck is @mylifeistrash banned

Wasn't @Personalityinkwell ban requested. And why the fuck is @mylifeistrash banned

not his most recent one AFAICT

no reason has been given

and yeah @mylifeistrash, from what i understand, was banned because a bunch of faggots on here complained about him being tall

banning w/o adequate explanations is totally unacceptable and fuck anyone that supports it under any circumstances

Last edited:
you'd fit in perfectly at reddit, where free speech isn't a thing and shadowbanning is rampant

why don't you just go there?
dnd read lol
not his most recent one AFAICT

no reason has been given

and yeah @mylifeistrash, from what i understand, was banned because a bunch of faggots on here complained about him being tall

banning w/o adequate explanations is totally unacceptable and fuck anyone that supports it under any circumstances
he was banned because he fucked multiple noodles for free. He was a FAKECEL

Read their post and tell me it doesn’t come off as it’s mocking incels your two year anniversary is coming it shouldn’t be this hard to see that they were like LARP posting as an incel he was found out most likely as a LARP. Ya probably liked the post cause they were like relatable but they probably was laughing at ya existence while typing it.

Read their post and tell me it doesn’t come off as it’s mocking incels your two year anniversary is coming it shouldn’t be this hard to see that they were like LARP posting as an incel he was found out most likely as a LARP. Ya probably liked the post cause they were like relatable but they probably was laughing at ya existence while typing it.

his posts didn't come off that way to me

he seemed like a legit incel

his posts didn't come off that way to me

he seemed like a legit incel
You retarded dumbfuck. Go read his older threads faggot. Don't bother responding to me now. Rot on my ignore list now.

You retarded dumbfuck. Go read his older threads faggot. Don't bother responding to me now. Rot on my ignore list now.

if you don't provide specific examples, don't expect people to take your claims seriously

With this one post here you're basically invalidating anything that comes from you. I hope everyone that sees these posts see you as the current village idiot of the forum.

I actually have 2 years not acknowledging anything you have to say.

You've been a shitstain on here for as long as I can remember.

You reek of satire and irony

Keep coping Retard

Dedicated users put in the time to compile enough evidence since 2017 to put his ass away for good. Nigga was a fakecel in broad daylight.

Keep scrolling through past pages you stupid fuck.

With this one post here you're basically invalidating anything that comes from you. I hope everyone that sees these posts see you as the current village idiot of the forum.

I actually have 2 years not acknowledging anything you have to say.

You've been a shitstain on here for as long as I can remember.

You reek of satire and irony

lol

explain why they were banned then

you not liking ppl is not a sufficient reason for them being banned

Keep coping Retard

Dedicated users put in the time to compile enough evidence since 2017 to put his ass away for good. Nigga was a fakecel in broad daylight.

Keep scrolling through past pages you stupid fuck.

because he used to get laid and now can't?

that doesn't make him fakecel

lots of guys who could get sex pre-tinder are 100% truecels now

lol

explain why they were banned then

you not liking ppl is not a sufficient reason for them being banned
No one is going to waste time elabing shit on them

they're old news and everyone is happy that they have been disposed of.

You're the only dumbfuck shitting on cock over them.

They're gone and that's all that really matters.

third requested is permanent, he can't come back.
Good. Kids shouldn't be here. And I don't mean that in a mean way, i just genuinely believe most of them are just awkward and will get laid eventually and then shit talk us about the time they used to be incels but then got "confident"

No one is going to waste time elabing shit on them

your precious time that you will otherwise spend shitposting

they're old news and everyone is happy that they have been disposed of.

no, YOU'RE just happy they've been disposed of

You're the only dumbfuck shitting on cock over them.

no, i've seen several other ppl express disappointment over this

They're gone and that's all that really matters.

to you it's all that matters, since you didn't like them lol

you're just like a foid

you have no understanding of ethics or higher principles

if you like the outcome of the policy, it's "right" to you, regardless of how just it was

Wait
Where is Storned Stoic
Searched him up on the Members page and it states that he has been deleted.

Why is @ThirdWorldIncel banned?

Are you fucking kidding me jfl, what do you gain from defending that fakecel piece of shit

Because they're all in the same click.

Personality inkwell, last German, ropemax, etc.

They're all pieces of human trash who troll here and talk on discord. I'm pretty sure bummer is in the click too but he's more of a 15 year old edgy kid than a troll.

All you need to do is see who defends who here. Its not rocket science

is this really what they're saying on discord lmao

he was banned for repeated offenses (he had received many warnings and temp bans beforehand) of bragging about being 6'5, having a strong jaw, wide frame, normie face, women "treating him like a god" (his words), etc. all of which is not allowed on the forum, as stated very plainly in the rules. if you don't think his ban was deserved you're a retard who thinks bragging should be allowed, simple as that

Last edited: