[Serious] Body Dysmorphia Isn’t Real

NoCopeOnlyRope

NoCopeOnlyRope

mouth breathER
21d 23h 0m
Body Dysmorphia is just a shitty diagnosis created by bluepilled cuck psychiatrists to shut down the naturally blackpilled people and label them as being mentally ill. For example, if you went to a psychologist/psychiatrist and complained that you were depressed/anxious that you were balding, they would diagnose you with BDD, when in reality, you’re a completely rational person who realizes the life consequences of going bald and how people will treat you as a result and the extent to which it will hinder the quality of your life. If BDD was normalized, people would become more blackpilled and eventually, society would start to collapse.

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★
13d 2h 47m
I don't know what to add to the above. I totally agree with you.

F

FAloner

Sub8 = Cope or Rope
★★★★★
17d 21h 3m
BDD is real, but not as often as people believe due to bullshit memes like "everyone is beautiful in their way". If you want confirm whether you have BDD or not, you can ask a cosmetic surgeon or PSL experts (disregard the most extreme autistic people with gonian angle and canthal tilt and shit), but overall beauty is pretty much objective.

Ineedassitance

Ineedassitance

Incel praxis shouldn't be LDAR
★★
12d 8h 30m
It's by people who refuse to acknowledge the blackpill

Inincelcel

Inincelcel

Recruit
★★★
8d 18h 38m
I'll agree with you on terms of your facial appearance, but with the body its different cus when i was skinny I thought I was still fat as shit

coldmachinery

coldmachinery

Mr. Self Destruct
★★
7d 15h 32m
I'll agree with you on terms of your facial appearance, but with the body its different cus when i was skinny I thought I was still fat as shit
probably were tbh, 10-12% is god

Colera

Colera

Day of retribution ⭐⭐
★★★
3d 18h 9m
Totally agree

G

guaucel

Major
★★★★
48d 15h 19m
It's an excuse/tool to lie about something obvious.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
53d 18h 50m
A bluepilled lie about an ugly reality to make them feel victimized by something out of their controls so that they keep their head on their shoulder, keep working, and give their hard earned shekels to the psy and the docs.

BITG

BITG

Being handsome alters the morality of your actions
57d 9h 12m
Jfl reminds me of a video I saw from a currycel talking about his “recovery” from BDD. He was talking to a crowd, and saying how he recovered from BDD and no longer thinks he is ugly XDDDD. Asking any of the girls out in the audience would have sent him straight back into his room for the next year :lul:

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
★★★
126d 46m
BDD is when your face looks deformed why you arent not being depressed while having a long midface.

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional axis
★★★★★
158d 21h 54m
Body dysmorphia is considered a mental disorder to be subdued through manipulations of the mind by default, whereas gender dysmorphia is indulged with the requested medical treatments.

:feelsclown:

If you want confirm whether you have BDD or not, you can ask a cosmetic surgeon or PSL experts (disregard the most extreme autistic people with gonian angle and canthal tilt and shit), but overall beauty is pretty much objective.
PSL extremists unironically have BDD by proxy, which means that you hyperfixate on the supposed flaws in other peoples' appearances (presumably to the neglect of your own).

Last edited:
NoCopeOnlyRope

NoCopeOnlyRope

mouth breathER
21d 23h 0m
Body dysmorphia is considered a mental disorder to be subdued through manipulations of the mind by default, whereas gender dysmorphia is indulged with the requested medical treatments.

:feelsclown:

PSL extremists unironically have BDD by proxy, which means that you hyperfixate on the supposed flaws in other peoples' appearances (presumably to the neglect of your own).
PSL autists overrate those with hunter eyes. Hunter eyes are very important to have and will provide a huge looks boost, but they aren’t everything. There was this guy with hunter eyes, but he had a super recessed maxilla and jaw with flat cheekbones and dark circles and the ppl at looksmax were rating him chadlite

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
20d 9h 15m
im mentally sane

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
78d 39m
Nothing to see here, no agenda at all...