Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal facepill straight out of my oneitis mouth

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Today i went for a walk again with my oneitis and we had an interesting talk
M - me
O - oneitis

O: i watched interesting movie yesterday
M: what was that?
O: *some blabbering I don’t remember*
Me: didn’t watch it
O: main character was sooooo attractive! Do you know who he resembled?
M: idk, me?
O: no, my ex bf. This character had wide cheekbones and hollow cheeks. His eyes were.... errrr, how it is called?
M: you mean hooded eyes?
O: yeah, yeha, and were ehhh, how to explain
M: i know. That’s called hunter eyes
O: how do you know those things so well
M: doesnt matter

Stopped reading at "oneitis".

CUT CONTACT WITH THIS FOID NOW.

can we ban this schizophrenic autist already? talks about his conversations with his oneitis all day, just shut the fuck up nigger nobody fucking cares

can we ban this schizophrenic autist already? talks about his conversations with his oneitis all day, just shut the fuck up nigger nobody fucking cares
Fak u

just tell her to suck your dick already tbh

Your oneitis is a whore

JFL if you still talk to women

O: how do you know those things so well
M: doesnt matter
:feelskek: Wow, your relationship with your oneitis reminds me a bit of mine. You should decrease the times you see her for your mental health.

:feelskek: Wow, your relationship with your oneitis reminds me a bit of mine. You should decrease the times you see her for your mental health.
I should cut all ties tbh. I don’t want to cope with pain whe she finally finds chad

bragbragbragbragbragbragbragbragbragbragbragbragbragbragbragbragbragbragbragbragbragbragbragbragbragbragbragbragbragbragbragbrag

I should cut all ties tbh. I don’t want to cope with pain whe she finally finds chad

In all seriousness, what do you expect to get out of this? Youre hoping she can set you up with other foids?

Yes bro. This is my plan

Not a bad one tbh, but if youre ugly then i dont see the point. Youre only going to get rejected by them, one by one. If youre not ugly, theres hope.

Reload speed is overrated, if you time your reloads properly it's good enough

Try to get your p wet in her v

So this oneitis, she mog you looks wise or what?
I would say yes. She is much chubbier than me (I’m lean), but her face is symmetrical
Pics or fake
CDD0A30C F5BB 42C7 BA8F 6D7F28BBE1E3

She will only drag you down.

Trust me she did this to hurt you.

Agreed. Also, good to see you again, radishman.
I will offer her to become my gf soon. Will create thread about hat

You're just an emotional handbag to her.

If a girl begins talking about other boys like this in your proximity, it's over.

She will never be sexually attracted to you.

I was going to put a harsh comment, but whatever helps you cope I think.
You gonna get hurt badly at the end, women view us at best as cute dogs.

Do not go ER on oneitis

You're just an emotional handbag to her.

If a girl begins talking about other boys like this in your proximity, it's over.

She will never be sexually attracted to you.
Fuuuuuark, seems legit

I would say yes. She is much chubbier than me (I’m lean), but her face is symmetrical

Your oneitits is a chubster? JFL. The state of men in 2020 is sad. Even chubby cunts dont want us.

Your oneitits is a chubster? JFL. The state of men in 2020 is sad. Even chubby cunts dont want us.
She’s cute though, has that negative canthal tilt high trust eyes and nice hair. But you know, she has hole so smv mogs entire male population combined

Based on your post history you talk with your oneitis a lot and its obvious that you're at least her friend,honestly I don't know what are you doing here,you talk with girls more on a week than most of us on a lifetime.

Last edited:
She’s cute though, has that negative canthal tilt high trust eyes and nice hair. But you know, she has hole so smv mogs entire male population combined

If she isnt totally repulsed by you, maybe theres some hope for you to be her betabux once shes done riding the carousel.

If she isnt totally repulsed by you, maybe theres some hope for you to be her betabux once shes done riding the carousel.
Idk man. When we were talking about facial attractiveness she said that she wouldn’t even be my friend if i was totally repulsive

Idk man. When we were talking about facial attractiveness she said that she wouldn’t even be my friend if i was totally repulsive

That means youre not repulsive. So shes relegated you to being her backup betacuck in case she ends up alone (which is unlikely tbh). Not a great place to be, but i dont judge.

That means youre not repulsive. So shes relegated you to being her backup betacuck in case she ends up alone (which is unlikely tbh). Not a great place to be, but i dont judge.
As long as i know she’s single now. I’ve glanced in her phone when she used social media and i was the only guy in most recent dialogues

Wow a girl likes cheekbones and hooded eyes? Bro I did not know that. Bruutalll

As long as i know she’s single now. I’ve glanced in her phone when she used social media and i was the only guy in most recent dialogues

Then stop being a pussy, tell her you want your P in her V and then post response here.

I want to hit you. You do realize no amount of talking to your "oneitis" is going to ever change the fact that she's not attracted to you?

Then stop being a pussy, tell her you want your P in her V and then post response here.
Bro, all her talks about attractive guys just infuse fear of rejection into me
Wow a girl likes cheekbones and hooded eyes? Bro I did not know that. Bruutalll
hearing it in person is even more brutal
I want to hit you. You do realize no amount of talking to your "oneitis" is going to ever change the fact that she's not attracted to you?
Yes i know but I’m slave to my hormones

Bro, all her talks about attractive guys just infuse fear of rejection into me

You sound like a wimp. Ive been rejected so many times ive lost count. If you dont approach out of the fear of rejection, you cant really claim incel status.

View attachment 224949

I will offer her to become my gf soon. Will create thread about hat
Don't do what I did when I was in HS. I followed the Japanese tradition of giving her a letter and professing my love. This was before much of anyone had internet at home. Back in the old days in Japan they used to write a love letter to their oneitis. People had respect for each other back then. If she rejected you, it was kept a private matter. My oneitis did not keep it a private matter. She was a 4/5 looks. Back then I was maybe a 4, and now I am a 3, because I'm old and I've deteriorated. But back then we looksmatched The weird thing is I studied her habits, the way she dressed, her musical interests, hobbies. I fell in love with what I thought was her. She sent chad to beat me up. I beat him up. But that set off a chain reaction in my school where my letter was passed around and read by everyone. I was bullied out of my high school. You are brave for doing this but don't give her any ammunition to hurt you. It may be her intention after all. My love note was all the ammunition they needed to turn my life in that school into pure hell.