Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal facepill straight out of my oneitis mouth

You sound like a wimp. Ive been rejected so many times ive lost count. If you dont approach out of the fear of rejection, you cant really claim incel status.
I’ve approached before. Sure thing that previous rejections left massive scars on my self esteem. But you’re right i should make a move

I’ve approached before. Sure thing that previous rejections left massive scars on my self esteem. But you’re right i should make a move

Yes. Be as direct as possible. I told this divorced foid i was talking to that i wanted P in V. She blocked me after that JFL.

Don't do what I did when I was in HS. I followed the Japanese tradition of giving her a letter and professing my love. This was before much of anyone had internet at home. Back in the old days in Japan they used to write a love letter to their oneitis. People had respect for each other back then. If she rejected you, it was kept a private matter. My oneitis did not keep it a private matter. She was a 4/5 looks. Back then I was maybe a 4, and now I am a 3, because I'm old and I've deteriorated. But back then we looksmatched The weird thing is I studied her habits, the way she dressed, her musical interests, hobbies. I fell in love with what I thought was her. She sent chad to beat me up. I beat him up. But that set off a chain reaction in my school where my letter was passed around and read by everyone. I was bullied out of my high school. You are brave for doing this but don't give her any ammunition to hurt you. It may be her intention after all. My love note was all the ammunition they needed to turn my life in that school into pure hell.
At least you’ve beat up chad. Sad shit my man, but I don’t really think that she may do harm to me. Worst case scenario - she will just block me
Yes. Be as direct as possible. I told this divorced foid i was talking to that i wanted P in V. She blocked me after that JFL.
i won’t ask for sex so bluntly, I’ll offer relationships first

Don't do what I did when I was in HS. I followed the Japanese tradition of giving her a letter and professing my love. This was before much of anyone had internet at home. Back in the old days in Japan they used to write a love letter to their oneitis. People had respect for each other back then. If she rejected you, it was kept a private matter. My oneitis did not keep it a private matter. She was a 4/5 looks. Back then I was maybe a 4, and now I am a 3, because I'm old and I've deteriorated. But back then we looksmatched The weird thing is I studied her habits, the way she dressed, her musical interests, hobbies. I fell in love with what I thought was her. She sent chad to beat me up. I beat him up. But that set off a chain reaction in my school where my letter was passed around and read by everyone. I was bullied out of my high school. You are brave for doing this but don't give her any ammunition to hurt you. It may be her intention after all. My love note was all the ammunition they needed to turn my life in that school into pure hell.

JFL @ making a love note. Imagine taking all that time to be thoughtful and witty while some fkin thug texts her " Hey bitch, wan sum fuck?" and she responds within seconds.

i won’t ask for sex so bluntly, I’ll offer relationships first

Well do it and post here. I find this situation amusing and mildly entertaining. More people here should approach their oneitis and post here. Iam sick and tired of the seeing the same shit on here everyday.

" Noone will ever love us boohooooooo"

JFL @ making a love note. Imagine taking all that time to be thoughtful and witty while some fkin thug texts her " Hey bitch, wan sum fuck?" and she responds within seconds.
Im tryin not to think about that

>call yourself blackpilled
>have oneitis

Literal cuck at this point
everyone knows that having oneitis is cucked.
Tenor 1

Fear of rejection... as if she conclusion isn't forgone. I kinda can't get really mad if you're young and this is your first oneitis as I'm sure I ignored all advice thrown my way because she was "different". You'll learn and when the next cuck comes by to post a similar story (and they will) you'll be facepalming them like we are you.

Well do it and post here. I find this situation amusing and mildly entertaining. More people here should approach their oneitis and post here. Iam sick and tired of the seeing the same shit on here everyday.

" Noone will ever love us boohooooooo"
Wish me luck bro, i will do it in few days. Will even nofap to get more courage

Read wawadragon or whatever the fuck his name was's thread about asking out his oneitis if you want the spoilered version of your situation and how it'll end. :feelsEhh:

Luck has little to do with it, mostly genetics. That being said, godspeed fellowcel.

Read wawadragon or whatever the fuck his name was's thread about asking out his oneitis if you want the spoilered version of your situation and how it'll end. :feelsEhh:
Bro how do you expect me to find this post? Just tell me what happened
Luck has little to do with it, mostly genetics.
Yes, luck only matters when genes recombine and create organism

At least you’ve beat up chad.

They forgot I am Irish... I had really strong arms then too. I was just going out to the buses one day and I felt someone grab my neck from behind and pinch it, which if you've ever had this done to you, it hurts like hell. Your neck muscles are highly innervated. I went into self defence mode. I just turned around and slugged him in the side of the face and brushed his nose. I couldn't believe he relented at that point, so I laid into the guys stomach and ribs with my fists and just went out to my bus. I was covered in sweat and didn't feel great about it. I felt pretty disgusting actually. I didn't even know she had a bf, but he shouldn't have jumped me like that. Im not a violent person, but looking back on it, that guy totally deserved what he got. The next two months at that school were hell and after that I never went back.

Yeah no one even had a cell phone back then except for like, executive types. Or like, Fox Mulder/ Dana Scully FBI, government type people. I felt awkward about approaching her so I put the note in the side pocket of her backpack one day. After that, it was a disaster.

Yeah no one even had a cell phone back then except for like, executive types. Or like, Fox Mulder/ Dana Scully FBI, government type people. I felt awkward about approaching her so I put the note in the side pocket of her backpack one day. After that, it was a disaster.

All sense of decency is disappearing from this world. Primal chads rule the roost now.

Stop orbiting, OP.

Bro how do you expect me to find this post? Just tell me what happened
She rejected him. And 99.99999% she'll do the same to you.

She does not see you as a man. If she did you wouldn't be orbiting. Honestly I know it's easier said than done, but if you're not willing to walk away from this "friendship" ask her out. She'll probably do it for you.

Man, thres pretty interesting solution to oneitis question, like if you have a decent looking dick you can just send her pics and, if she liked it, then she ll fuck you, if she wont you ll stop being a cuck, orbiting her
I heard it from Daniel (hiding in my room) and I think its pretty based, but you need to have at lest 6 inch so you could pass as big dick haver on the photos

Man, thres pretty interesting solution to oneitis question, like if you have a decent looking dick you can just send her pics and, if she liked it, then she ll fuck you, if she wont you ll stop being a cuck, orbiting her
I heard it from Daniel (hiding in my room) and I think its pretty based, but you need to have at lest 6 inch so you could pass as big dick haver on the photos
I have 16 cm dick but thick as fuck. Though im such a coomer and cant hold from cooming really fast. So without any experience i wont be able to fuck her good

Today i went for a walk again with my oneitis and we had an interesting talk
M - me
O - oneitis

O: i watched interesting movie yesterday
M: what was that?
O: *some blabbering I don’t remember*
Me: didn’t watch it
O: main character was sooooo attractive! Do you know who he resembled?
M: idk, me?
O: no, my ex bf. This character had wide cheekbones and hollow cheeks. His eyes were.... errrr, how it is called?
M: you mean hooded eyes?
O: yeah, yeha, and were ehhh, how to explain
M: i know. That’s called hunter eyes
O: how do you know those things so well
M: doesnt matter
:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

>Today i went for a walk again with my oneitis

yeah, get out bud

I would say yes. She is much chubbier than me (I’m lean), but her face is symmetrical

I will offer her to become my gf soon. Will create thread about hat
Hey man if you do that, I will also confess to my oneitis. Hope to see that post. When you say that she is fat, how fat are we talking about?

Hey man if you do that, I will also confess to my oneitis. Hope to see that post. When you say that she is fat, how fat are we talking about?
Based. But I’ll have to gather all of my testosterone before that. 3-4 days of nofap should do the trick

She is a little bit more than overweight, but has very cute face which compensates for weight

B958321F 08E6 4B96 B71E AA63D482EC31

Based. But I’ll have to gather all of my testosterone before that. 3-4 days of nofap should do the trick

She is a little bit more than overweight, but has very cute face which compensates for weight

View attachment 225003
Oh, it is still acceptable and a very good face must compensate as you say. She is white and how tall? mine is quite thin and very short. You must acquire nerves of steel to declare yourself, if you do, you will give me strength.

Walking with a foid? Yikes sweaty...

Oh, it is still acceptable and a very good face must compensate as you say. She is white and how tall? mine is quite thin and very short. You must acquire nerves of steel to declare yourself, if you do, you will give me strength.
She’s white and slavic (brown hair blue eyes) and 5’5 height (i mog her by 5 inches)

I wouldn't like to be in your situation. My condolences OP.

Also please, tell me that you haven't spent a dime on her, please.

I wouldn't like to be in your situation. My condolences OP.

Also please, tell me that you haven't spent a dime on her, please.
Didn’t buy her anything directly, but i was driving around with her so....

I hope my last oneitis is dead. Hope all the girls I had any interesting are dead or suicidal.

Why did I read "brutal facesit"? Over.

You keep mentioning she's slightly overweight. I really hope you don't think that means you have a better chance. Either way I hope she says yes. We need one thread to go that way for once. Hulk Hogan did eventually lose to Ultimate Warrior afterall.

You keep mentioning she's slightly overweight. I really hope you don't think that means you have a better chance.
Nope, I’m aware of juggernaut law. Thanks man, i hope for the best too

What gives me better chance... i think is the fact she very nice and kind to me, and willing to spend time together whenever i ask. And please, don’t ban or call me fakecel, but sometimes she even
gives me warm long hugs

Last edited:
can we ban this schizophrenic autist already? talks about his conversations with his oneitis all day, just shut the fuck up nigger nobody fucking cares
I actually like his content gives an inside look at how fucking stupid the inner workings of the female mind is