[Hypocrisy] Colvin76 backs out of his suicide, everyone is fine with it. JohnWickCel backs out of his suicide, people get angry.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
194d 29m
this is a very normie behavior thing to do ngl

Coulan

Coulan

3/10, framelet, ethnic khhv
★★★★★
32d 9h 6m
Not for me, i hate both after they started attention whoring

pp183

pp183

★★★★★
187d 21h 13m
Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
129d 1h 44m
Because we like Colvin.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Overlord
★★★★
56d 23h 17m
Colvin explained that he was shitposting on looksmaxx. Nobody takes that site seriously. There wouldn't even be such a ruckus if it wasn't Colvin. His ban that followed only added oil to flames.

Johnwickcel made multiple threads dedicated to attention whoring about committing suicide. Then backed out of it and came up with a fake ass bs story, for which he was lambasted.

Colvin76

Colvin76

KHHV sub4 manlet ethnic truecel.
★★★★★
178d 10h 34m
Colvin explained that he was shitposting on looksmaxx. Nobody takes that site seriously. There wouldn't even be such a ruckus if it wasn't Colvin. His ban that followed only added oil to flames.

Johnwickcel made multiple threads dedicated to attention whoring about committing suicide. Then backed out of it and came up with a fake ass bs story, for which he was lambasted.
pretty much. That looks max thread was never meant to be posted here. It was only for the looksmax trolls

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
69d 1h 49m
Johnwickcel tried to lie and say the gun jammed plus he larped about a mirage of other things like walking in on 2 gangbangs, 3 fuicking suicides in his family in a month and is literally 15.
Not for me, i hate both after they started attention whoring
Yeah colvin been attention whoring hard

your personality

your personality

Luminary
★★★★★
45d 2h 20m
It's youngcel failo and naivety failo for JohnWickCel that can explain a lot of that ngl

pp183

pp183

★★★★★
187d 21h 13m
It's youngcel failo and naivety failo for JohnWickCel that can explain a lot of that ngl
ye that and colvin didnt try to come up with a comically bad excuse for not going through with the suicide

i dont think people are exactly mad at johnbabycel the shotgun thing was just very memeable lol

Colvin76

Colvin76

★★★★★
178d 10h 34m
.me is trash I just left there
Based.

Looksmax.me needs to be nuked ASAP. Its a garbage site full of trolls and slanderers

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

FastBananaCEO is phone chad
★★★★★
123d 22h 32m
Senada

Senada

JFL if you havent tried Phencyclidine
-
1d 6h 19m
Johnwickcel tried to lie and say the gun jammed plus he larped about a mirage of other things like walking in on 2 gangbangs, 3 fuicking suicides in his family in a month and is literally 15.

WHAT THE FUCK

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
95d 7h 59m

Yeah colvin been attention whoring hard

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Lira Manlet
★★★★★
91d 6h 19m
Bec. one of them has something black.

your personality

your personality

Luminary
★★★★★
45d 2h 20m
Based.

Looksmax.me needs to be nuked ASAP. Its a garbage site full of trolls and slanderers
It's immediately obvious that looksmax.me is full of trolls if you spend like a few minutes reading the OffTopic section tbhngl

But @BlkPillPres says the forum sections outside of OffTopic section are more useful for figuring out new wealthmaxxing strategies than places like here so take that how you will.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

I'm done. Goodbye.
★★★★★
150d 5h 5m
Both are attention whores.
And Brendio is their king.

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

Machiavellian and Misogynist
★★★★★
61d 3h 29m
Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
★★★★
31d 6h 48m
Colvin did less to seek attention ngl

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
194d 29m
Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
★★
69d 2h 1m
johnwick didn't deserve all the hate.He hit every redflag when it came to knowing when someone is not going to rope and you guys still fell for it.
it seems this forum hates normie type behavior and hypocrisy yet it can't help but emulate it in many ways
90% of this forum is populated by young kids who think they will make it big(just lol),volcels and fakecels like wristcel who openly admit they get attention from women but don't date them because they are not "good" enough, and a bunch of coping genocide supporting fags who think they will get anything by supporting the race that kicked them out of society to begin with.jfl when i see white fags and black fags talking about exterminating each other race when they are frienless,penniless and gfless.

This entire forum copes just as much as IT top fucking kek.shit IT probably has more incels then this forum.

Last edited:
Fearofeight

Fearofeight

MRA, Anarcho primitivist.
★★
53d 15h 30m
Colvin is very popular, which is why he constantly gets away with shit, remember how he faked screenshots if me admitting to being a fakecel? He got a short temp-ban, while I got a perm that luckily I was quick enough to dispute before getting it.

Popular users like him are above the rules, and notorious for their cult following. That’s how openly bragging Chads and sexhavers have operated and THRIVED in this forum for years, you being one to defend such cases.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
194d 29m
Colvin is very popular, which is why he constantly gets away with shit, remember how he faked screenshots if me admitting to being a fakecel? He got a short temp-ban, while I got a perm that luckily I was quick enough to dispute before getting it.

Popular users like him are above the rules, and notorious for their cult following. That’s how openly bragging Chads and sexhavers have operated and THRIVED in this forum for years, you being one to defend such cases.
I wasn't here when @Zyros was here though. he was the biggest bragging chad. There was also @itsOVER but he was also before i got here

Colvin76

Colvin76

★★★★★
178d 10h 34m
InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
11d 7h 44m
We shouldn't be rooting for other incels to kill themselves. Attention whoring is lame though.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

I'm done. Goodbye.
★★★★★
150d 5h 5m
Fearofeight

Fearofeight

MRA, Anarcho primitivist.
★★
53d 15h 30m
I wasn't here when @Zyros was here though. he was the biggest bragging chad. There was also @itsOVER but he was also before i got here
You still defended @mylifeistrash in looksmaxx too, a self-admitted 6’5”, large frame, atleast average looks who had one night stands, and was banned for it.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
194d 29m
You still defended @mylifeistrash in looksmaxx too, a self-admitted 6’5”, large frame, atleast average looks who had one night stands, and was banned for it.
he had one night stands? maybe

he got banned because shii made a thread about him

but i see

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★★
23d 5h 35m
Colvin76

Colvin76

★★★★★
178d 10h 34m
Colvin76

Colvin76

★★★★★
178d 10h 34m
Doesn't make any sense.
It doesn't.

He's comparing one deleted Looksmax thread to multiple threads on Incels.co about daily suicide posting and larps like nigger gangbangs, 3 family members suiciding in a month, etc

unsettling

unsettling

Enlightened
★★★★★
130d 22h 7m
it's just typical normie favouritism.

Colvin76

Colvin76

★★★★★
178d 10h 34m
it's just typical normie favouritism.
It doesn't.

He's comparing one deleted Looksmax thread to multiple threads on Incels.co about daily suicide posting and larps like nigger gangbangs, 3 family members suiciding in a month, etc