Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Confession: I'm low IQ

• Thread starter Deleted member 29033
  • Start date
Apparently i clicked "finish" instead of next. :feelstastyman:

Those tests are complete fucking bullshit. None of them are legit. There isn't a single fucking test you can take online that will quantify your IQ properly. IQ tests must be done in person. It's not answering some random ass math questions and number sequences. JFL. They put some stupid ass shit like the Fibonacci sequence and expect people to know what the fuck is that without prior knowledge. Most normies just cheat on that shit and claim they have big IQ lol.

If you really want to do it online at least go for the culture-fair ones. Though you will never get an accurate IQ score from the online ones. You are probably in the normie range of iq 95-105 somewhere there maybe higher maybe lower. Fuck knows.

Try this one lol
Test is bullshit, I got 133
and I'm a ADHD NEET
My actual IQ is prob around 105, only because my mental strengths slighter outway my mental weaknesses.

and I'm a ADHD NEET
My actual IQ is prob around 105, only because my mental strengths slighter outway my mental weaknesses.
Humblebrag

Humblebrag
I didn't even spell outweigh right.

Minimum wage jobs are too hard for me.
They give me instructions and I mess up.

That "IQ" test is absolute bullshit.

I didn't even spell outweigh right.

Minimum wage jobs are too hard for me.
They give me instructions and I mess up.

That "IQ" test is absolute bullshit.
Dude. Most of us couldn't make 130. You clearly have high cognitive skills. Just state that. No need to humble brag about it

and I'm a ADHD NEET

Well getting lucky can screw the results. It's not bullshit but no online tests will ever come close to being accurate. It's more of a approximation with a wide swing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back