Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Damn i got sunburned and now im sick as a result.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I got dragged to the beach with my family, but I also wanted to get a tan.
About 7 minutes of me laying on my stomach with the sun hitting my back was all it took to make me realise I've made a mistake.
My entire back, back legs, and back arms are burned. And now I have a fever and feel sick as fuck as a result.
Screenshot 20180616 210300

It's over for palecels like me:feelsrope:

Your biceps is hawt #nohomo

I can't tan, honestly. If your skin is particularly pale, it's best to cover as much as possible. Although you were at a beach, you could've just spent time in the water, I doubt you would've got burned like that. Missed opportunity.

I can't tan, honestly. If your skin is particularly pale, it's best to cover as much as possible. Although you were at a beach, you could've just spent time in the water, I doubt you would've got burned like that. Missed opportunity.
Spending time in water can get you almost equally burned tbh.

OP, just put on sun cream. You should be alright.

Spending time in water can get you almost equally burned tbh.

OP, just put on sun cream. You should be alright.
You're probably right, I would usually only swim when it wasn't that sunny and hot, always with strong sunscreen as well. Fuck the horseflies that live here though, so annoying.

Who tf would burn their skin on porpuse to make it darker? are you ashamed of your race?

Who tf would burn their skin on porpuse to make it darker? are you ashamed of your race?
No I just wanted to get a darker tan but now I realised that's not my fate.

I absolutely hate the water at the beach, it's filled with dirty ass people that are pissing everywhere. Makes me want to throw up.

Just wear fake tan

No I just wanted to get a darker tan but now I realised that's not my fate.
Being pale is aesthetic af be proud of that, i hope you skin gets better

get some aloe vera and rub it on the burned area
If it begins to peel let it because thats how the body fights skin cancer

I absolutely hate the water at the beach, it's filled with dirty ass people that are pissing everywhere. Makes me want to throw up.
Kek it's infinitely diluted in the ocean but know that there are trillions of fish who shit in there and whales poop giant turds.

I got a sunburn last week, but I was out on the sun for 4+ hours, not 7 minutes.