Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Dark triad over everything theory

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I believe dark triad over everything cuz I know some normie s who are dark triad with hot girls, this also explains bullies

I have always said, that there are three ways to be sexually appealing to females. One of them is to be tall and attractive. The other two, are to have a big dick and to be dark triad, respectively.

I believe dark triad over everything cuz I know some normie s who are dark triad with hot girls, this also explains bullies

Ya that is the conclusion i am coming to as well. Girls like Chads for ego purposes, so they can mog other women by having a taller and more handsome guy.

But what makes women horny is either big dick guy or violent dangerous man who makes the woman and other people around him scared.

Ya that is the conclusion i am coming to as well. Girls like Chads for ego purposes, so they can mog other women by having a taller and more handsome guy.

But what makes women horny is either big dick guy or violent dangerous man who makes the woman and other people around him scared.
Also I’ve never seen a dark triad chad ever, all my bullies were normies who would be incel if they didn’tshitted on everyone

My triad is so dark it looks like a doodad!

Also I’ve never seen a dark triad chad ever, all my bullies were normies who would be incel if they didn’tshitted on everyone

Ya you don't see women looking up pictures online of naked men including Chads.

Women read their romance novels about bad men.

I remember a while ago all the girls were talking about being "savage" so I think this is correct, I think it is just how foids are they only respect strength

lol cope.

you'll just be that awkward creepy dude.

Dark Traid only works if you're Chad. An ugly psychopath is just going to end up in prison with no foid to help him bail out.

dark triad is just a new cope trend among normies. Now every normie is some wannabe psycho narcissist faggot. Just lickers of chad's ass

I have always said, that there are three ways to be sexually appealing to females. One of them is to be tall and attractive. The other two, are to have a big dick and to be dark triad, respectively.
you need all three. If I dark triad maxed with my appearance the only thing I'd get is 10 years of jail and a couple of charges on my record:feelsbadman:

Yes,
I saw this happening

I had a friend who, after he started to assume a dark personality, abandoned me and started taking women

Do you believe you can fake it through? Without being actually dark triad?

While I don't entirely disagree with your last statement, I think you need at LEAST an average face and average height for the dark triad to work, if you're short and ugly as sin, then you're just going to be seen as the creepy dude. I'm willing to change my mind if you can provide some serious evidence.

While I don't entirely disagree with your last statement, I think you need at LEAST an average face and average height for the dark triad to work, if you're short and ugly as sin, then you're just going to be seen as the creepy dude. I'm willing to change my mind if you can provide some serious evidence.
Yeah ofcourse dude if you're in a wheelchair and your dick doesn't even work then no you're not gonna get laid from being dark triad.

However it helps enormously, you'll go up 20-40% (yes pulled out of my ass) in attractiveness just because you're a badass who can protect her.

well we can understand the bullying phenomenon as a coping mechanism itself. As soon as men realise women enjoy seeing low SMV males getting ostracized non-chad males will start to bully these low tier males to get foids' attention

dark triad is just a new cope trend among normies. Now every normie is some wannabe psycho narcissist faggot. Just lickers of chad's ass
being dt /= larping as dt