[Blackpill] Different incel archetypes (with pics)

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Wizard
-
50d 12h 49m
Hello, today im gonna make a few different incel archetypes showcase. There are many and other ways to be incel, so this will just be a few archetypes. I know a lot of you don't fit into either of these categories, so don't take offense. There are gray areas, its not black and white. But some people on this forum clearly fit one of these categories. Anyway, enjoy.

The truecel Indian-man-smiling-1400x738.jpg 71grjt36xdv31.png
This guy is NT, social and fit every category for a normal person. He has friends, a job and good enough self esteem to not rot in his basement. He can look people in the eye and have conversations. He will attend social gatherings but go home alone every night, usually wondering why. He lacks any good attractive physical features for a woman to ever find him attractive. Usually have a lot of death sentences like a reccesed jaw, bad phenotype and bad halo because of race. He is a living, walking proof of the blackpill.

The mentalcel nedladdning (1).jpg
Better or equal looking than a lot of sex havers. Usually had some severe bullying or abuse in his childhood that caused his self esteem to crash. So socially awkward he can't even make guy friends or do basic social interactions without weirding people out. Extreme high inhib. Too nervous to ask a stranger for the time or directions.
Spends 95% of his time playing video games. Has no friends, social life and talked to 0-5 women in his entire life. If he was NT and had a social life like the first truecel, he would find a woman and have sex.

The noeffortcel image__1_.jpg dweller.jpg
Never did anything to improve his situation. Usually fat or skinnyfat with ugly glasses and lacks basic hygiene and other easy to fix issues. Hasn't showed interest or approached a single woman in his entire life. Discovered the blackpill before he discovered the gym, redpill or hygeine. Copes by believing in sub8 rules and that "it's over unless you are chad".

Lives by the philosophy that If chad doesn't have to leave his house and try, neither should he. If chad doesn't have to brush his teeth, neither should he.
Has a tendency to rate hot girls as 4/10.

S

Spioenkop1

Officer
-
18d 6h 35m
That’s a good start OP!
According to this I am truecel btw.

I think gymcel and shortcel should be easy to do too.

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Wizard
-
50d 12h 49m
That’s a good start OP!

True. I think a shortcel would fall into the truecel category.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
42d 54m
High IQ thread
That’s a good start OP!

Same I'm NT but ppl can barely recognize my existence or give a shit about me

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
63d 30m
I think I am closest to "mentalcel" according to this because my childhood was shit and even after clearing up my acne I don't have high quality NT and social circle. Although my acne scars definitely hurt me a tad, so looks are still a factor too.

Colvin76

Colvin76

3/10 Autistic Gymcel. 18 year old KHHV.
-
80d 22h 52m
I'm truecel because I'm an ethnic manlet

Hungarocel

Hungarocel

"I haven't had pussy since pussy had me"
-
41d 20h 36m
Mentalcel describes me best but im ugly

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Wizard
-
50d 12h 49m
I'm truecel because I'm an ethnic manlet
Agree. + autism is inherent at birth and harder to fix/or impossible to fix(depending on how severe) compared to other inhib disorders.
Being black and having autism is a death sentance in of itself. Adding short height ontop of that and its a wrap. you are a truecel sorry bro.
I think I am closest to "mentalcel" according to this because my childhood was shit and even after clearing up my acne I don't have high quality NT and social circle. Although my acne scars definitely hurt me a tad, so looks are still a factor too.
Based. Also you had severe acne which hurt both your self esteem AND looks.
High IQ thread

Same I'm NT but ppl can barely recognize my existence or give a shit about me
I feel for you brother.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Delusional occultmaxxer with unrealistic goals.
-
51d 9h 53m
1.Giga Turbo-Truecel (Sub-subhuman)
2. Giga Truecel (Sub-subhuman)
3. Truecel (Sub-subhuman)
4. Low Tier Incel (Sub-subhuman)
5. Standard Incel (Subhuman)
6. High Tier Incel (Subhuman)
7. Failed Normiecel (Subhuman)
8. Normiecel (Subhuman)
9. Non NT High Tier Normiecel
10. Mentalcel
11. Fakecel
12. Wingscel (Surgerymaxxed Former Incel)

Numb

Numb

Ideology is not above biology
-
13d 2h 22m
what about no effort cos of deformities/anomalies that will make all effort vain in the first place

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
102d 19h 13m
I'm a trucel

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Wizard
-
50d 12h 49m
what about no effort cos of deformities/anomalies that will make all effort vain in the first place
Well if you are deformed, that is severe truecel. Sorry bro :feelscry:

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Card-carrying member of I.N.C.E.L.
-
49d 17h 10m
Based thread. The last archetype made me laugh lmfao.

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Officer
-
2d 9h 51m
I’m mentalcel apparently

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Delusional occultmaxxer with unrealistic goals.
-
51d 9h 53m
what is the difference between these two you think?
A mentalcel is better looking and would be far less likely to be incel/get cucked than the Non NT High Tier Normicel due to his looks but is more non NT than the Non NT High Tier Normiecel.

To me, a mentalcel is legitimate chadlite or higher who is an incel but is far more non NT than most non NT people. Think of a chadlite that has constant hallucinations about being a hollow from Dark Souls and cannot get an erection because the screeching voices of the dead constantly echo in his head and he sees rotting corpses everywhere despite simply eating a pastrami sandwich at the deli.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
63d 30m
A mentalcel is better looking and would be far less likely to be incel/get cucked than the Non NT High Tier Normicel due to his looks but is more non NT than the Non NT High Tier Normiecel.

To me, a mentalcel is legitimate chadlite or higher who is an incel but is far more non NT than most non NT people. Think of a chadlite that has constant hallucinations about being a hollow from Dark Souls and cannot get an erection because the screeching voices of the dead constantly echo in his head and he sees rotting corpses everywhere despite simply eating a pastrami sandwich at the deli.
Holy shit, that is some extreme mentalceldom

Venomkore

Venomkore

5’4 Akechicel
-
5d 19h 0m
I’m not sure what I’d fit under. Mentally I’m pretty normal I think and can make friends but zero luck romantically. Height is the final nail in the coffin. If I was tall and wasn’t super high inhib I’d probably be like mid tier normie

omnilet

omnilet

ricecel natsoc govt when?
-
37d 22h 47m
I’m not sure what I’d fit under. Mentally I’m pretty normal I think and can make friends but zero luck romantically. Height is the final nail in the coffin. If I was tall and wasn’t super high inhib I’d probably be like mid tier normie
>5'4
I'm sorry dude, but I think you fit in the truecel section, even if you're a 5/10 in terms of looks (if you are)

Venomkore

Venomkore

5’4 Akechicel
-
5d 19h 0m
>5'4
I'm sorry dude, but I think you fit in the truecel section, even if you're a 5/10 in terms of looks (if you are)
No yeah it’s over. People tell me to buy platform shoes but even that leaves me as like normal manlet tier instead of goblin

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
24d 10h 21m
Mentalcel with shit face features.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
55d 4h 14m
I'm the truecel, except that i'm not NT, I'm not social and I don't fit any category for a normal person

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
63d 30m
I'm the truecel, except that i'm not NT, I'm not social and I don't fit any category for a normal person
you are a no effortcel then

Amacko

Amacko

We're not gonna make it. 100%, like no chance tbh
-
52d 23h 6m
mentalcel then? although i'd say im just about average looking

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
63d 30m
mentalcel then? although i'd say im just about average looking
you're a deathnic though, so you're on the border between mentalcel and truecel

H

Haywire

Overlord
-
20d 12h 57m
1.Giga Turbo-Truecel (Sub-subhuman)
2. Giga Truecel (Sub-subhuman)
3. Truecel (Sub-subhuman)
4. Low Tier Incel (Sub-subhuman)
5. Standard Incel (Subhuman)
6. High Tier Incel (Subhuman)
7. Failed Normiecel (Subhuman)
8. Normiecel (Subhuman)
9. Non NT High Tier Normiecel
10. Mentalcel
11. Fakecel
12. Wingscel (Surgerymaxxed Former Incel)
:feelswhere:

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
20d 19h 12m
I am a combination of the first two, but not in the fact of looks on the second one.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
14d 20h 23m
The no effort cel is loaded, biased, prejudiced & garbage fyi. Same with the mental cel malarkey.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
39d 3h 14m
@Weed thoughts on this thread calling u out?

2020great

Recruit
-
2h 51m
Hello, today im gonna make a few different incel archetypes showcase. There are many and other ways to be incel, so this will just be a few archetypes. I know a lot of you don't fit into either of these categories, so don't take offense. There are gray areas, its not black and white. But some people on this forum clearly fit one of these categories. Anyway, enjoy.

The truecelView attachment 220838View attachment 220839
This guy is NT, social and fit every category for a normal person. He has friends, a job and good enough self esteem to not rot in his basement. He can look people in the eye and have conversations. He will attend social gatherings but go home alone every night, usually wondering why. He lacks any good attractive physical features for a woman to ever find him attractive. Usually have a lot of death sentences like a reccesed jaw, bad phenotype and bad halo because of race. He is a living, walking proof of the blackpill.

The mentalcel View attachment 220844
Better or equal looking than a lot of sex havers. Usually had some severe bullying or abuse in his childhood that caused his self esteem to crash. So socially awkward he can't even make guy friends or do basic social interactions without weirding people out. Extreme high inhib. Too nervous to ask a stranger for the time or directions.
Spends 95% of his time playing video games. Has no friends, social life and talked to 0-5 women in his entire life. If he was NT and had a social life like the first truecel, he would find a woman and have sex.

The noeffortcel View attachment 220849View attachment 220850
Never did anything to improve his situation. Usually fat or skinnyfat with ugly glasses and lacks basic hygiene and other easy to fix issues. Hasn't showed interest or approached a single woman in his entire life. Discovered the blackpill before he discovered the gym, redpill or hygeine. Copes by believing in sub8 rules and that "it's over unless you are chad".

Lives by the philosophy that If chad doesn't have to leave his house and try, neither should he. If chad doesn't have to brush his teeth, neither should he.
Mix of all 3.

Megakooter

Megakooter

Boomercel
-
1d 21h 19m
I'm a mix of mentalcel and trucel.

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
11d 9h 14m
What about people with legit mental disorders?

cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

Veteran
-
8d 10h 22m
mentalcel here

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Has A Bad Personality™
-
15d 2h 17m
Truecel here. I am educated, NT, good career, well read, good conversationalist... but 100% ugly and short.

MisanthropyInsanity

MisanthropyInsanity

2/10 Truecel
-
7d 17h 7m
I'm truecel because of acne and facial structure.

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
83d 21h 33m
tfw both guys in the truecel pics mog me into oblivion

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Ugly | Manlet | Autist | Freak | Subhuman
-
18d 18h 25m
I’m a subhumancel

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

non-existent personality disorder
-
32d 2h 29m
The Postmaxxer

Browses .co without ever taking a break ,
only to shit in a bucket , piss in a bottle and eat the ready prepared meals that his mother brings him.
consumes Monster Energy drinks constantly and only sleeps 4 hours every 3 days .
Riding on an everlasting endorphine rush caused by constant alerts , containing him in front of the screen .

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
-
27d 18h 17m
Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Wizard
-
50d 12h 49m
@FACEandLMS thoughts?

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Veteran
-
22d 15h 38m
I look like the truecel curry on the left except white :feelsrope:

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
55d 4h 14m
Im 100% truecel

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
54d 22h 9m
I would kill all three if they crossed onto my territory ngl.

shabani.jpg

usernamesevn

usernamesevn

Officer
-
11d 23h 33m
Noeffortcels have it rough, surely with more effort all theyd feel is an even lower self worth with the identical amount of rejection, suifuel to me

Saber

Saber

Officer
-
10d 2h 5m
Honestly im all 3 (truecel with mentalcel problems, so no effort cus its beyond over)

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

co's resident non-postmaxxer
-
30d 12h 37m
Self improvement is cope unless the signs pointing towards it working (being tall, never having seen your facial bones before, and not having any physical deformities) are present, and that's extremely uncommon.
The noeffortcel View attachment 220849View attachment 220850

Why is the redpill included in this pewpew?

W0rmWood

W0rmWood

Recruit
-
5d 5h 44m
the description for mentalcel matches me, i am extremely socially retarded

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

co's resident non-postmaxxer
-
30d 12h 37m
is self improvement cope for the noeffortcel in the pic?
Provided he:
A: Is above the height of or equal to the height of 5'9
B: Has an unknown facial structure due to being fat his entire life, and if already known is at least somewhat decent.
C: Is NT, has no current existing mental conditions that would be detrimental to forming connections.
D: Has a frame wide enough to not look like a pencil, and to accommodate a muscular physique. Though this can be discounted if the other traits make up for it.

If all those conditions are met, then he should self improve pewpew.